Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lola (Edinburgh)  (Read 1433 times)

happy as barry

Hi Folks
I never normally do reviews, I must share this with you all to protect you,I had a meet with Sweet Lola in Edinburgh last week Jan 26th  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She states that she is French, I would bet that she is Romanian, she looks and smells like one.She is pretty but there is no emotion at all. always looking at her phone.Very poor comms, made me wait outside her flat for 20 mins, £140 for 1 hour, no value, my advice steer clear of not so sweet Lola :( 

Offline bigmike32

I dont believe this review. She has 3 reviews on here that are positive and they state that she indeed french. The op has one post and review i believe something is up.

Offline Dukey

I dont believe this review. She has 3 reviews on here that are positive and they state that she indeed french. The op has one post and review i believe something is up.

I don't either.
Seen her twice and she is good. She comes across as shy but was a good punt.
£140 has put me off going back but glad I seen her. Really attractive and sexy young girl.

Offline bigmike32

Yeah lately we have had an influx of dodgy reviews and suspect posters. I have thanks to this site become good at spotting bad rom profiles. Her profile is well put together and doesnt seem like another ee profile. 140 an hour i would pay if i was getting service. Tbh her pics are not tempting me.

Offline spock0206

I saw her last year and I can confirm she never had any emotions.  She is petiite, pretty and she is French.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I saw her last year and I can confirm she never had any emotions.  She is petiite, pretty and she is French.
'Never had any emotions...' Well, you're one to talk, with a name like 'Spock'! :rolleyes:

happy as barry

I am reporting what I experienced, I have no hidden agenda.

Offline bigmike32

I believe my instincts that this review is bs.

happy as barry

Suit yourself mike ,I have read your posts and they are BS

Offline bigmike32

That is your opinion. But you have barely any posts and a suspect review imo. I dont get into arguments on here i am just expressing my opinion. Im not the only one who questioned your review either.