Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca - HOD  (Read 1349 times)

Offline davison

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would white knight a bit for Francesca as she/HOD have finally got their act together with her pictures.

While the site has always listed her age as in her 30's, they have been showing pictures (including face) from at least 5 more likely 8-10 years ago, well before she worked at LMP for a time.  I saw her about 6 months ago, but punters who know her from LMP say she looked much older than those photos when they saw her back then.  I could see the resemblance if I squinted, but honestly they looked more like her daughter might look than her.  Both way out of date and photoshopped.  Finally now you can see what you get, insofar as body. 

As you can now see on the decidedly non-professional shots,  she is a very fit muscular Brazilian woman, as advertised in her 30's. Muscular (gorgeous in my opinion and experience) legs and perfect rock solid ass, great natural breasts. A stomach tat which isn't my thing, but the rest of the package more than makes up for it.  She isn't a think 20yo, she is an older but lean and thick Brazilian athlete.

Her face is just fine, it just looks like one that belongs to an attractive happy engaged 35ish Brazilian woman not the photoshopped kid they had before.

She is pure Brazilian GFE. Enthusiastic DFK immediately upon walking through the door. Some excellent OWO, 69, on with the condom sex a bunch of different ways and OWO to finish with unprompted and prolonged/really worked CIM. The big surprise is a big surprise, the biggest most beautiful suckable tuggable massagable clit I have ever seen.  A joy to behold.

She is a very nice person, no rush, happy to talk and snog. I had the last appointment of the day, and she was in no hurry to get me out. Lovely woman. If you want a DFK GFE with a perfect Brazilian ass an epic clit and excellent CIM, she's the one.  I'm glad they finally stopped lying about the pictures.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
I have never tried Hod but it's on the bucket list of organised brothels to visit.

vt

I suggested to whoever runs the HoD twitter account that they might try linking UKP reviews to their website for a bit more realism instead of the fluffy crap reviews they currently link...all the thanks I got was getting blocked by them!!  :wackogirl:

Offline davison

I suggested to whoever runs the HoD twitter account that they might try linking UKP reviews to their website for a bit more realism instead of the fluffy crap reviews they currently link...all the thanks I got was getting blocked by them!!  :wackogirl:

Ha!  I can see them not wanting to follow your advice, but blocking you is just stupid.  Bad customer relations.  I must say I am enjoying my indy kick immensely, don't see going back to Hod anytime soon unless my dream duo's come available or there is a new girl with astounding reviews.

vt

Ha!  I can see them not wanting to follow your advice, but blocking you is just stupid.  Bad customer relations.  I must say I am enjoying my indy kick immensely, don't see going back to Hod anytime soon unless my dream duo's come available or there is a new girl with astounding reviews.

It doesn't stop me viewing the feed, I just have to sign out to see it as it is public domain.  :wackogirl:

Does anyone know who's running the HoD show in London at the moment?? It sounded like a female and a native English speaker. Spoke of Mr Divine as her 'predecessor' and seemed to deny being Rihanna who is Hodmaid on Twitter. I notice they also have a new feed called HodWestKen too.