Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrix, London, Bayswater, Babylon Girls,  (Read 680 times)

Sweet_Mike_ With_the_Nuts

External Link/Members Only

Wow, I have to say, I been in to this business for almost 20 years and this is one of the
worse value for the money I ever hade! This was the same experience as a very bad
fast fuck in Amsterdam red light,but this one was priced 150GBP and not worth a red cent.

Anyhow, I arrived to my hotel close to Queensway rather late this Tuesday so needed someone close.
First and second choice Jessie and Annabelle (Olinas) was fully booked for the evening.
Third choice, Lorainne, (Babylon) as well. So asked Babylon who's  aviable in Bayswater
for the moment and I got a list, unfortunately I picked Beatrix.

She was situated with another girl in a standard apartment, looking like they usually do.
After the paperwork was done, she told me to strip and lay down on the bed. No shower offered.
CBJ for 30 seconds and then she jumped up and tried to make me cum as fast as possible, with a good result.
Jumped of and started to dress and make it clear no second round offered.
So, I was tired, it was late and I was not in the mode to argue so I left, went out 25 min after knocking at the door.
About the girl: It is her on the web page but very heavy photoshopped, around 25 yo, saggy tits, from Bulgaria.
My advice: Stay away

Hidden Image/Members Only

Candyman

Yep, seen her too. Awful attitude. Wants you in and out as soon as possible. Wish I'd read this before I went. At least I only went for 30 minutes at £100. To charge £150p/h and not offer a second go after you blew your nut so quickly is shocking behaviour.