Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Somewhere as good as Sandys  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Pilot123

Any one know of a place in the UK as good if not better than Sandys SS. Lamaisonbury and GFE is good but a bit close to home territory , but been there a few times anyway. NW preferred but will go anywhere as I travel for work.Pefer quality over quantity , but not prepared to be ripped , setup by Indi's.Checked a few places out since but they are awful

Offline Blackpool Rock

Was going to say GFE but you've already listed it.
The majority of my punts were at Sandys so there is a big hole that myself and no doubt 1000's of others are trying to fill.
I punted a couple of regulars 1st week of Jan but not punted since, finding it hard to get the motivation to trawl through AW profiles and girl's i've not seen at other parlours at the moment

Offline cat1144

GFE Bury is a good place

Clean, nice rooms, very discrete location (although car park is v small and i usually have to park up the road a bit)

Offline tesla

should you not be looking for girls with good attitude rather than the venue in which they work?

Offline Pilot123

Know the Manchester scene well, looking for tips around East Midlands / Staffs area, also  might have next contract in North London , usually only staying  over one or two nights and short of time don't have the time for trial & error with AW hence looking for good regular places.

Offline Marmalade

I haven't been impressed with Sandys. Any of the main Edinburgh places are better IMHO and less hassling over pricing structures. Blair St has most services included in the fee. London St is nicest premises though no oral without. Newtown small and friendly.

Offline dubs

I haven't been impressed with Sandys. Any of the main Edinburgh places are better IMHO and less hassling over pricing structures. Blair St has most services included in the fee. London St is nicest premises though no oral without. Newtown small and friendly.

Bit far to go though eh?

jackjones10472

what places are there in manchester near picadilly ideally as i visit there every few months details would be apreciated

milo

what places are there in manchester near picadilly ideally as i visit there every few months details would be apreciated
If you read through the North West regional section you will find some threads that may help in your research.
This is one such thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123465.0

Offline Home Alone

. . . and cueball, our resident sage, will doubtless be happy to share the breadth of his knowledge of the local scene with you! ;)

Offline Pilot123

Good  Edinburgh tip , might even book a few days off for a special visit if it's that good . Its the Kind of info needed  , good tried  & tested places .

Offline HKS15

GFE is pretty much a carbon copy of Sandy's.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Know the Manchester scene well, looking for tips around East Midlands / Staffs area, also  might have next contract in North London , usually only staying  over one or two nights and short of time don't have the time for trial & error with AW hence looking for good regular places.

Have you checked the East Mids section? There is a dedicated thread on there for Parlours:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118521.0