Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lisa - Birmingham  (Read 2742 times)

24 review(s) for British-Lisa (24 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline westmidlandsman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen a few girls before but never got round to making reviews as don't feel they'd be value added (All with very popular girls). Apologies for that as every little helps but figured i'd start off with arguably my best to date. May come across as fluffy but sod it, she seems to have that effect on a few of us!

Prior to Meet:
Rang Lisa on Tuesday to organise a meet for today, came across well spoken and within a couple of minutes a AW booking had to be made which isn't a problem on my end. Opted for:

90 Minutes - £160
Anal - £30
Total - £190

After the booking was made i received a text this morning followed by a detailed text highlighting location,building and parking options which takes one stress out the situation and is a nice touch. Upon arrival popped a text over, a call followed with the specific flat number and off I went.

Venue:
2nd floor flat not far off broad street. Plenty of free parking nearby but seems to be busy (I luckily found somewhere) but she lets you know this prior and suggests paid options if need be.

Flat is specifically for work and features well stocked bathroom, separate bedroom which was all lovely and clean. Not much more can be asked for I guess.

The Girl:
Doesn't feature any face pics on her profile but don't be worried she's a very good looking girl. 5'1 in height seems right as I towered over her but we managed to work around the 14 inch difference (If only other things were that big hey!) Not stick thin but doesn't claim to be she's well in proportion with great boobs to match a great body. Don't pick her if your thing is stick figures, she's got curves in the right places and is the typical girl next door type in my opinion. Has a tattoo down one of her sides but it's not overly offensive or in your face so no worries there either.

Overall a great looking girl from head to toe (Literally being a foot man).

The Act
To summarize the following acts were undertaken:

DFK (Prolonged and throughout which is a tick in anyone box)
OWO (Great technique, DT with ease also  :dance:)
69 (Tasty pussy with meaty lips, didn't object to rimming either)
Foot Worship/Footjob (different techniques and positions which was great throughout, cracking set of size 4's also!  :yahoo:)
CG/RCG (Let her do all the work as i'm a lazy bastard it seems)
Anal (First and only pop from anal, did in CG and from behind and really lets you go hard and deep)

Ticked all the boxes for what I wanted, tried for a second pop with more oral/lubed up HJ but it wasn't to be, she was eager to try all the way to the end so props to her for that. Had a good old natter as well and found her engaging and interesting, she seemed interested in what I had to say as well which is always nice.

Summary
May be me being a fluffy bastard but overall she's top draw. Seen some of the other big names in the Midlands and she is right up there if not higher. She mentioned October as potentially being the end of this line of work so i'll hopefully be returning prior.

From start to finish she tried to make sure I was well catered for and made sure things were going swimmingly, happily took the lead which I prefer and offered a 10/10 GFE in my opinion.

Hope for a first review the format and that is ok, don't think I missed anything blindingly obvious, let me know if I should add other things in to make future reviews better. May even get on with writing up some oldens!

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review.   :thumbsup:  this girls reputation is starting to gather some real pace! And rightly so! She really is an excellent SP!   :hi:

Offline westmidlandsman

Was your review primarily that lead to me making the booking!  :drinks: Like you say, gaining momentum but that's cause she's good at what she does IMO.

Offline Littlefoot

Was your review primarily that lead to me making the booking!  :drinks: Like you say, gaining momentum but that's cause she's good at what she does IMO.

Glad you enjoyed!    :drinks:

Dodo

Very informative first review....glad you enjoyed your punt with a great girl.

Oralbgood

:scare: Stop giving Lisa good reviews, she's mine :diablo:

Glad you had a good time, she really is top notch  :thumbsup:

No wonder I couldn't get to see her today  :thumbsdown:

Regards
OBG

Dodo

:scare: Stop giving Lisa good reviews, she's mine :diablo:

Glad you had a good time, she really is top notch  :thumbsup:

No wonder I couldn't get to see her today  :thumbsdown:

Regards
OBG

Err excuse me Oral, but who found her first  :hi:

Oralbgood

Err excuse me Oral, but who found her first  :hi:
Sorry Dodo.  :rose: You did point me in Lisa's direction and I will be eternally grateful :dance:. My bank balance however..............
Regards
OBG
 :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Went to see Lisa again today (2nd visit). Won't do a review, as already reviewed. Thought I'd flag it up, as experienced some new things from my review, and I don't think some of the new services I received today have been mentioned in any of her reviews.

This time I asked for some nurse, patient role play.  :dancegirl:
Foot job.   :wacko:
Her giving me a good rimming.   :yahoo:

Won't bore you with all the inner details. Will just say all these new services were carried out enthusiastically, and to my satisfaction!    :dance:

Offline Richy40

I too saw her yesterday. Was going to do a review but really couldn't add any more to what others have said. She is definitely one if the best if not the best girl I have visited down the years. Outstanding service. She will be a loss when she leaves the business for sure.

Offline Littlefoot

I too saw her yesterday. Was going to do a review but really couldn't add any more to what others have said. She is definitely one if the best if not the best girl I have visited down the years. Outstanding service. She will be a loss when she leaves the business for sure.

She told me she's retiring in October! But many have said they're retiring in the past, and gone on to change their mind. I do hope this turns out to be the case in this instance. If not enjoy while it lasts!  :thumbsup:

Dodo

She told me she's retiring in October! But many have said they're retiring in the past, and gone on to change their mind. I do hope this turns out to be the case in this instance. If not enjoy while it lasts!  :thumbsup:
Glad you enjoyed her Guys

Offline Digger1965

Glad you enjoyed, she really is a top girl, must get booked in again.