Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh English Tart  (Read 5063 times)

Offline Borabora

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing "Jo"?? Any reviews good or bad on her would be highly appreciated. I am thinking of having a 2 - 3 hours session with her, when she is next available?

SaneOnes

I don't think many sensible punters would have seen her given her overpriced rates for an overall vanilla service. She looks good for a 42 year old but the outcome of fillers and Botox would appear more prominent in person, I'm sure of it.

Offline Hantsolo

She's been around for years. Used to work in Southampton probably 15+ years ago (Think she was called Lady Katherine or something)  so god knows what the service etc is like these days

Offline wannabe

I don't think many sensible punters would have seen her given her overpriced rates for an overall vanilla service. She looks good for a 42 year old but the outcome of fillers and Botox would appear more prominent in person, I'm sure of it.

Plus the boob job.

Offline nigel4498

She's been around for years. Used to work in Southampton probably 15+ years ago (Think she was called Lady Katherine or something)  so god knows what the service etc is like these days

You are right on that one.
Think it was about 10 years maybe and if I remember she was overpriced even then.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 08:34:27 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Sparta Prada

Pretty sure I met this lady before about ten years ago. It was a weird meet, she was either extremely eccentric, off her tits on coke, or both!

I also remember she fucked herself with a dildo and she squirted pools all over her bed though.

Offline Hantsolo

Yeah, she was pretty filthy back then but you wonder if she's become a bit jaded. Certainly I would imagine she's not going to be exactly, erm, tight anymore!

SaneOnes

You are right on that one.
Think it was about 10 years maybe and if I remember she was overpriced even then.

Going by her older pics in her gallery, at least she had the natural look back then. I will never understand why some good looking girls need to ruin their faces by injecting crap just because they have too much disposable income. She didn't need to be overpriced, nor did she need to make sure she looked like a tranny for the rest of her life. The irony is that now she is having to airbrush all of her most recent photos. Insecure to the nth degree.

Offline Borabora

wow, sounds like i dodged a bullet there! will take her off my HL

any recommendations for any dirty milfs similar to her in the same sort of area?

Offline horsa

I wanted to see External Link/Members Only both milfs with big tits and fat ass's  :crazy: but there is no DFK or CIM