Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish_ slut, Edinburgh  (Read 4711 times)

1 review(s) for Lushious_Lateysha (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The Beano]

Offline Jones692

Scottish slut  . She is a scammer she will ask you for a deposit and keep teasing you she have 9 positive feedback as she is retiring she is trying to scam as many as possible

Offline stevedave

I'm presuming this is who you mean? A link is always helpful...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this a review, or a warning?

Offline Happyjose

Scottish slut  . She is a scammer she will ask you for a deposit and keep teasing you she have 9 positive feedback as she is retiring she is trying to scam as many as possible

Thanks for the warning, but it would be helpful if you can expand on your post

Did you pay a deposit. Did you have a confirmed booking?

Offline Jones692

Offline The_Don

Was a booking confirmed?

Offline The_Don

rodger72

confirmed or not feking giving a deposit, that's just asking to be ripped off lol

Offline Happyjose

External Link/Members Only

She ask for a deposit and desapear beware

Even more suspicious now. No response to questions re booking.

Sounds like a rival prossie

Offline Jones692

I paid 100 pounds deposit for overnight she never answers call just keep texting me with eh3 postcode when I call she never reply her account number

Miss M  Milbank

NatWest bank

Offline DickDiver

I paid 100 pounds deposit for overnight she never answers call just keep texting me with eh3 postcode when I call she never reply her account number

Miss M  Milbank

NatWest bank

WTF man?!  If you are a genuine punter publishing bank account details and a real name is a bad idea. But you don't have much track record here - are you up to no good?

Offline Happyjose

I paid 100 pounds deposit for overnight she never answers call just keep texting me with eh3 postcode when I call she never reply 

This would have been useful information to include in your original post. No need to post bank details

Offline Jones692

This would have been useful information to include in your original post. No need to post bank details

She scam me 100pound and she would do it to someone else if I didn't give a warning . I published the bank account to put an end to the scam

Offline auldie63

Did you or didn't you go to the postcode she gave you b4 trying to phone her?
Suspect you ain't a Jones from the valleys.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 08:48:53 pm by auldie63 »

Offline Jones692

Did you or didn't you go to the postcode she gave you b4 trying to phone her?
Suspect you ain't a Jones from the valleys.

I went there I phone her several times but she never answer then text me the following day to ask if I could pay 20 pounds in her account  as she needed a taxi to go back home and meet me

Offline emptymybaws

Jones692 is genuine, I text the number tonight and was asked to send £50 to the same bank details, I asked if Anal was available and was agreed to when I offered more money even though shows as a NO on profile

Offline myothernameis

Miss M  Milbank

NatWest bank

That sort code is for the Bradford area, and the post code you have posted  eh3 is for Edinburgh, something doesn't add up

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
That sort code is for the Bradford area, and the post code you have posted  eh3 is for Edinburgh, something doesn't add up

Sort codes show where the account was opened, not saying it's genuine but if you opened an account up then moved it'll still show up as that area. Always good to have an account with a random location just in case anyone is trying to find out who you are via your bank details...

Offline Jones692

She move to Cardiff change the name   English_Cum_Slut.

Please everyone don't pay deposit if you pay you will lose your money !

Offline watcher

I exchanged a few messages and was asked for a deposit as it was her own flat...

I made my excuses as window for punting was closing

Offline auldie63

I don't think she is moving anywhere. The only thing changing is the location on her profile.
Has anyone actually met this conning bitch?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I, for one, don't need to be told not to pay a deposit.

Automatic no from me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline bigmike32

I would deposit jizz on her tits though.

Offline Jones692

The scammer is back in Edinburgh again by different name
Cumslutlateysha

Offline seeker

wtf
The only deposit a wg would be getting
would be at the end of a booking ...
as for location, well thats up for discussion  :D

Offline Jones692

X_ENGLISH-STUNNER_X. scam scam asking for deposit beware!!! In Edinburgh naw

Am the scam detectives   :cool:

Offline elihd

Call up the bank and tell the bank that account is use for scamming people they will hopefully freeze the account if she has not withdrawn the money out first
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 02:35:06 pm by elihd »