Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham  (Read 39361 times)

DanSolihull

Anyone know where the best place for a cheap quickie is in Birmingham? I know where to go for a decent time but just thinking if there is somewhere cheap just for a quick one when that's all I'm after sometimes.

Keen Punter

I've had a few punts here

External Link/Members Only

Around £30 and have some decent girls from time to time. Expect a vanilla service though, covered oral and sex as standard.

ladyofthemansion

I toured there once and found it to be a waste of time.

DanSolihull

Around £30 and have some decent girls from time to time. Expect a vanilla service though, covered oral and sex as standard.

Cheers for that, might give them a try.

I usually use Pump now, which is the best I've been to in B'ham but wanted to try the odd quickie for a bit cheaper.

Keen Punter

Cheers for that, might give them a try.

I usually use Pump now, which is the best I've been to in B'ham but wanted to try the odd quickie for a bit cheaper.
Go and have a look. If you are in Solihull you are fairly close, they are the Solihull end of Kings Heath.

You aren't under any obligation, if you see nothing you like just walk out.

Offline Marmalade

So it's 0121 451 2540 ..10-30am - Late...
I'm thinking I only go to Birmingham occasionally and have found it a bit of a desert since the Muslims closed down the red light area and strip shows stopped doing extras. But for the sake of completeness (for my own interest as well as any other punters searching the forum for B'ham), may I ask, does the £30 include BJ and sex or is that extra? And is it city centre, easy to get to, or out in the sticks?

Pleased to know there is a 'basic' service to fall back on anyway . . . :)
I find that reassuring - one can always plan something classier when there is a #plan b' to fall back on.
:)

afriendofafriend

If you fancy the party scene (aka gangbangs), there's

I've spent an afternoon at the former.  Good VFM but it could be a dozen guys or more and two girls... wait for the rush to be over and then claim your time

AFoAF

Keen Punter

So it's 0121 451 2540 ..10-30am - Late...
I'm thinking I only go to Birmingham occasionally and have found it a bit of a desert since the Muslims closed down the red light area and strip shows stopped doing extras. But for the sake of completeness (for my own interest as well as any other punters searching the forum for B'ham), may I ask, does the £30 include BJ and sex or is that extra? And is it city centre, easy to get to, or out in the sticks?

Pleased to know there is a 'basic' service to fall back on anyway . . . :)
I find that reassuring - one can always plan something classier when there is a #plan b' to fall back on.
:)
It is about 6/7 miles outside the City Centre.

£30 is for covered oral and sex.

Offline Marmalade

It is about 6/7 miles outside the City Centre.

£30 is for covered oral and sex.

Cheers. :)

DanSolihull

£30 for sex seems a bargain, they do they not have a gallery of the girls they have? Definitely what I was after though for the times when I just want a quick one and don't have to pay the £60 for it, will deffo give it a try cheers for the info. How many times have you been? No problems or anything?

Keen Punter

I've only been there twice, had no problems.

If you fancy a quick pump and dump, then sometimes they have some decent girls there.

DanSolihull

I just wish they had a website with a gallery, but like you say if it's just a quick one if I'm in the mood I can imagine most people working there would be fuckable ha

Keen Punter

I just wish they had a website with a gallery, but like you say if it's just a quick one if I'm in the mood I can imagine most people working there would be fuckable ha
Just give them a call and see if any of the descriptions take your fancy. If they do the liberal truth parlour trick and nothing appeals, walk out. I have a couple of times.

stallion1086

can anyone recommend a sexy wild pro in birmingham for tonight plz

Offline captivaman

Mel is awesome and available tonight ! you wont be disappointed   :)

Offline _Rust_

Mel is awesome and available tonight ! you wont be disappointed   :)

I can second that :-). Megan is also working who I saw not too long ago today, worth a visit as well
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

can anyone recommend a sexy wild pro in birmingham for tonight plz

You gave revived a thread after 5 years!  :unknown:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline kisschsekid

Visited 'At Your Sevice Massage' last night. You need to call to get the house number. The price has gone up to £35 since previous posts in this feed. Three girls available on a Sunday night. I rated the 1st as a 3, the second as a 6 and the 3rd as a 7. A German blonde size 5-6 called Zara. Went with the 7. I paid with two £20 notes so she brought me the change without a problem or need for tipping. The room was nicely set up. She gave great head. She clearly enjoyed her work. We did two positions. She made me come quickly because it was amazing. I could tell she would have offered me more like 30 mins if I had of kept up. She then offered me a back massage with oil to make up for the lost time. She was very friendly, chatty and soon pushed herself up to a 8 with her personality. Overall experience of this punting venue was a 9/10. Great place for a great price. Girls could be fitter but you can't expect too much for that price. I was very pleased.  :P :) :P
Banned reason: Member 5 years and only troll posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

Nice of you to join the forum Zara.  :rolleyes:  I am sure we will see more reviews.

Offline Goballsdeep

The one that was mentioned on pershore road took me ages to find but the girls arnt too bad

Offline Marmalade

The one that was mentioned on pershore road took me ages to find but the girls arnt too bad

Is that so? But if you are going to bump a year-old thread could you maybe at least give a review of your last punt there?