Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Knock on effects of the rugby in Cardiff  (Read 811 times)

Offline dazzer

Paying Cardiff a visit for the England 6 Nations match.
Not too impressed with the WGs currently there.
What normally happens on rugby weekends - is there an influx of touring WGs trying to make the most of the extra demand?
Or are there less touring WGs because they can't get a hotel room!?
Do prices creep up for the weekend?
Can anyone recommend any good lap dancing bars/clubs?

Gatchaman

Can't comment on what normally happens on rugby weekends regarding tourers as I tend to punt mid week, but there are a fair few decent girls around under normal circumstances.  Can you give us more of an idea of what you're looking for (price/looks/service) and maybe we can recommend someone.

np500

Prices for hotels and flights to destinations where six nations games take place treble for that weekend, I've gone to Edinburgh ( not for rugby ) and a normal £ 54 flight ( return ) cost me about £ 95 ( one way ) and had to book months in advance,  same with hotels, had to stay 4 miles outside city centre at 3 times the price I'd payed for a city centre hotel on other visits, as I live in Cardiff I've never flown here or booked a hotel here , but can only presume it's the same, high prices if you can get a room at all. I've not noticed an influx of s p's on rugby weekends but have noticed a large number of  pissed party girls mainly from the valleys and surrounding areas on the streets of Cardiff when wales are in town ! Fill ya boots !

Offline dazzer

Can't comment on what normally happens on rugby weekends regarding tourers as I tend to punt mid week, but there are a fair few decent girls around under normal circumstances.  Can you give us more of an idea of what you're looking for (price/looks/service) and maybe we can recommend someone.

Well - TBH I was hoping for £100/hour - as a rugby weekend is VERY expensive!
Looking at AW today - there are only 2 available at that price point.

Offline dazzer

Prices for hotels and flights to destinations where six nations games take place treble for that weekend, I've gone to Edinburgh ( not for rugby ) and a normal £ 54 flight ( return ) cost me about £ 95 ( one way ) and had to book months in advance,  same with hotels, had to stay 4 miles outside city centre at 3 times the price I'd payed for a city centre hotel on other visits, as I live in Cardiff I've never flown here or booked a hotel here , but can only presume it's the same, high prices if you can get a room at all. I've not noticed an influx of s p's on rugby weekends but have noticed a large number of  pissed party girls mainly from the valleys and surrounding areas on the streets of Cardiff when wales are in town ! Fill ya boots !

Sounding like the knock on effect will be less WGs - ie no hotel rooms available or can't afford them - can't imagine a WG being organised enough to book months in advance.

Not good  :(

Husqvarna360

Dazzle the only thing I suggest is get a bit more cash to add to your £100 per hour, it's an expensive weekend anyway so spend the right amount on a booking so you will have a good punting memory from your visit to Cardiff.

If you want a Ferrarri you have to pay for it, but depends what you want. We're all different. :hi:

Gatchaman

Probably true that there will be fewer on tour (unless they rent apartments rather than hotels?)

At around £100/hr, the only two that come to mind that I've seen are External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only, I guess you may have found them on AW already?

Most of the girls I see regularly are 150+ so I'm probably not best placed to advise.

Some random picks from recent positive reviews at the VFM end of the scale:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (in Swansea though)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline charlie-mott

Sounding like the knock on effect will be less WGs - ie no hotel rooms available or can't afford them - can't imagine a WG being organised enough to book months in advance.

Not good  :(

The problem is that most hotels ARE organised enough to put their prices up well in advance. There probably won't be too many tourers and most of the cheaper girls will be taking back to back bookings, so they won't be at their best. If you really want to punt then as previously mentioned Amy is the best bet (though she can be unreliable on weekends). The Thai place by the stadium is often quiet during big games. It's been a bit hit and miss over the past 6 months. Failing that there are always lots of Romanian girls. Often stunning, but vanilla to shit service.

Offline dazzer

Probably true that there will be fewer on tour (unless they rent apartments rather than hotels?)

At around £100/hr, the only two that come to mind that I've seen are External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only, I guess you may have found them on AW already?

Most of the girls I see regularly are 150+ so I'm probably not best placed to advise.

Some random picks from recent positive reviews at the VFM end of the scale:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (in Swansea though)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was hoping the knock on effect would be more WGs - hoping to cash in with all the potential extra punters in town.

Oh well, if one has to pay more then so be it - not going to let £50 spoil my weekend - £150/hr if necessary then.

Thank you for the input.

Are there any lapdance clubs?

Offline dazzer

The problem is that most hotels ARE organised enough to put their prices up well in advance. There probably won't be too many tourers and most of the cheaper girls will be taking back to back bookings, so they won't be at their best. If you really want to punt then as previously mentioned Amy is the best bet (though she can be unreliable on weekends). The Thai place by the stadium is often quiet during big games. It's been a bit hit and miss over the past 6 months. Failing that there are always lots of Romanian girls. Often stunning, but vanilla to shit service.

Yeah - Amy looks good.
If I do have to pay more also like the look of External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Otherwise I'd be happy with stunning Romanian's (if there is going to be any!) - not after any GFE - a few pump n dumps would be fine by me.

Rattle

Just a brief interjection regarding Crystal, we unfortunately only met twice. Crystal was really looking forward to be going home to pay off some of her college fees.
    Home being about two hours north of Bucharest in the edge of a mountain range.. Crystal was thinking of coming back as she wanted to complete college and needed cash.
      Such a fantastic stunningly miniature beautifully sexy, friendly girl. A perfect body, a perfect little gem.
                  Really hope she comes back to Cardiff thou, One thing she did was strange cat peering sounds all the time, well it made me laugh  :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only