Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mistress jones - Swadlincote  (Read 1686 times)

1 review(s) for MistressJones (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline thelizard

External Link/Members Only
fuck me. no wonder she doesn't show her face. phoned and got to speak to her. asked for mild dom and gfe got myself ready despite that nagging voice in my head telling me I was off to meet Fred wests cousin  (you know the feeling) she sounded friendly enough but a bit rough. arrived on time, council estate in Swadlincote so far so good parked up the road and walked back to her house, phoned from outside and was told the door was open and to come up. I walked up the stairs and froze, she was a cross between  jimmy five bellies and Freddie krugar, I know your thinking that's a bit harsh! it isn't, she had all the charm of a dead tree. I paid the bill and just wanted to go, we chatted and somehow I managed to spin it out for 30 mins it seemed like a lifetime, I couldn't even look at her physical  attributes because there weren't  any. I made my excuses and fucked off.don't be fooled by her pictures, that's not what  your getting.avoid.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Oh shit sounds really bad matey, the first warning should have been "Swadlincote" in my fuck everything that moved days I pulled some real monsters on dating sites from there, they all fuck if you nip round with a bottle of Chardonnay, never once went home with a dry cock.

I'm shocked at the rates she's charging too.

leeward

Was looking for a punt in Swad and spit me weetabix out reading this lol.  :D  :lol: