Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield's Melissa - Sheffield  (Read 2173 times)

11 review(s) for JennaLuxuryUK (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline demonic

I am currently sat in front of the laptop enjoying a post-coital glass of wine having had a most enjoyable last hour and a half ....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Description:

Melissa is exactly as the limited photo's show her .... About 5'7" without heels, very slim and firm, very attractive with stunning brown shoulder length hair. She has the pertest pair of enhanced breasts you could wish for. What I will also add is that Melissa arrived wearing a very classy light tan jacket that covered an even sexier little black dress.

Communication:

Having seen Melissa before I had hoped for a good response. She had dropped of AW not long after our last meet however when I saw that she was back on, we set about trying to arrange something. Really good email communication with her telling me availability a week in advance .... we agreed a time and date. We then had some flirty messaging via text where she let me know what she would be wearing  :P :P

As we had already met and I felt very comfortable with her - My place .... 

The Meet:

Melissa had kept me informed re ETA so when I had the knock at the door, the scene was set. The bedroom was ready, the tea lights were lit, the music was queued and the fizz was on ice .....  :cool: :cool:

When I opened the door and Melissa walked in I was blown away by how stylish she looked (as described above). We immediately embraced as long lost friends and it felt really good. I then poured some fizz, we chatted for a while before I suggested we go upstairs. In the candlelit bedroom with Sonos streaming a suitable playlist beautifully, we continued to DFK. I then unzipped the LBD to reveal a gorgeous set of cream and pink stockings and suspenders .... she looked amazing. Before too long, I had been unpeeled and was in my birthday suit.
I then lay down on the bed and Melissa then proceeded to give me 10 minutes of very intense OWO. She has a lovely technique and knew how to mix it up as far as the sensations I felt were concerned.
Now, if you have read my previous review on Melissa, you will know that I took things in a "Tie and Tease" direction and it was appreciated. Melissa had made it clear that she was looking forward to seeing me again and this was one of the reasons ... she was now on home territory.
I asked her if she was ready and she said she was. The first thing was to put a blindfold on her. I then lay her down and from under my bed pulled out the wrist restraints. With her in the prone position I set about some light teasing involving a delicate flogger, some ice and my tongue and fingers. The delicate moaning and panting that Melissa emitted seemed to indicate that this was going well. I then removed her knickers leaving her in the stockings and suspender belt. I then pulled out the ankle restraints from under the bed and she was well and truly held on my bed.
I have to say the next 20 minutes were totally focussed on bringing pleasure to this absolutely gorgeous naked girl who was restrained on my bed ..... tongue, oil, toys, anal play, ice and cock were all involved at some stage ....  :D :D
I then got to the point where it was time to cover up. Clearly there is an assumption of trust at this stage and I am really pleased that Melissa showed that trust in me. I was able to cover up and then mount her restrained body and boy was it a turn on. After an initial round I decided it was time to let her be free. With the blindfold and restraints removed she turned into an animal. I can honestly say I have never seen anyone more enthusiastic in CG than Melissa, I felt I was lucky she didn't snap little man off .....
What followed was a full on mix of intense shagging, break to recover and cool down including slurp of fizz, gentle love making leading to full on intensity with me finally reaching that point ....  :yahoo: :yahoo:

What followed was a very relaxing chill out. We chatted, showered and basically recovered from a really enjoyable hour of fun.

Cost:

An as advertised incredible value £110 ..... the clock overrun and there was absolutely no issue with that.

To conclude:

I think after my last review Melissa had some issues and her availability was not great. I believe she even came of AW for a while. She tells me that she has sorted out "stuff" and should be far more AW responsive than she was before. Putting that aside, I have had 2 superb experiences with an English, very attractive, very proficient and sexy young lady ...... What more could I ask for  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Would I recommend .... again, Hell yeah :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Tricks

Great review thanks for the up :hi:

Offline Delfrommem

Spoling them rotten D!

To be fair what you've described would be my ideal way to conduct business but takes a girl to be intensely attracted to .... as yet haven't found that on AW.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella, I enjoyed reading it.  :hi: :hi:

Have to say you are a devil  :diablo: :diablo: MrD as the whole tying a lass up on home territory does so appeal to me.  :cool: :cool:

I do though think you are a brave man getting her to come to your place.

Offline demonic

Thanks guys .... it was a lot of fun.

I think the fact that we had met before and clicked really well gave this meet a real head start. I also have to add that Melissa is a really nice genuine girl in whose company I felt really comfortable ...

I believe she does the occasional incall as well however you need to keep an eye on her profile for when these are.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: