Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RhondaEssex - Clacton  (Read 2504 times)

8 review(s) for RhondaEssex (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Simon133

External Link/Members Only

After reading the recent positive review I decided to give Rhonda a try for myself.

got a reply to my email very quickly and arranged to meet the following day.

A nice house on an estate on the outside of Clacton, comfortable and safe.

Lots of kissing and cuddling and was more than happy for me to give her oral before she returned the favour on me. Was in no way rushed and was more than happy for me to take my time and we chatted  after she gave me some great oral and before we moved on to full sex.  Full sex was in missionary which was my choice and was unfortunately over rather quickly which was fully down to me. We then kissed and cuddled some more.

Body wise I agree with the previous review, a mature woman who has had kids but is still attractive, very large breasts and a fully shaven pussy which tasted good.

I will certainly be returning as I enjoyed my time with Rhonda very much, I paid £100 and was with her for just over the hour

Offline Hackneylad1

would you say she looked like the photos??

thanks

Offline Simon133

Yes she looks like the photos, says she's 49 and I'd agree. She's not slim but looked good to me

Offline Ep82kid

Some guys say she much bigger and looks older ?

Offline Hackneylad1

Some guys say she much bigger and looks older ?

Been meaning to put my review up but havent got around to it.
Would be a neutral. Nice lady and immaculate house. Service ok and age probably about right BUT much bigger than I expected. Not really my type due only to size.

Offline Ep82kid

Yer people said she’s short and quite big
Apart from that good service ?

Offline Hackneylad1

Service ok. She talked a lot but I could have moved things on quicker but I just didnt really fancy her. Massive tits but really flabby.

Offline muddy funxter

well you just put me off was close to booking