Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Delight (Edinburgh)  (Read 5235 times)

9 review(s) for Scottish Delight (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline RandyRob69

External Link/Members Only work .com/ Scottish Delight or External Link/Members Only

Had been looking to meet Scottish Delight for a wee while now but happily report that she was more than worth the wait and determination. Although I had been thinking of giving up punting, I'm so glad I held off for this beauty and may just postpone such a decision, at least until we've met again (and then again...). She is off to London soon but I'll await her return for more pleasure.

Her figure is absolutely stunning with pert tits. Lovely face and personality too. We struck it off amazingly well and oral both ways was delivered with amazing commitment - most enjoyable with just the right amount of teasing and pleasing, you bet! We certainly both got very wet and her pussy was nice and tight. We were both spent after round 1 and in need of a wee break and drink before an exhausting round two took me up to shower time and out the door, going just over the hour.

Everything, including comms, room and cleanliness etc would not be less than a 9.5 / 10. Excellent value for money too!

I really can't wait to meet Scottish Delight again when all the usual first time meet apprehensiveness will be gone and we can get straight into a relaxed but sensuous (and filthy!) meet.

Most highly recommended. Can't imagine why any guy would be at all, or in the slightest bit, dissatisfied for she is one of the very best girls I've been with - certainly top three over a long, long time punting.

Cheers! Rob

mavgoose

Brave booking her with the negatives on here. Seems hit n miss if you'd get her on a good day.

Offline RandyRob69

Yeah, fair point but no regrets - she has loadsa positive AW feedback. She even saw me a bit before agreed meet time and I was a bit late leaving too! She really did give 100%

Offline Courtney

Brave booking her with the negatives on here.
+1
...the pimp balloon trying to batter the door down. :scare: :wacko: :crazy:
19? ....was she not 23 or 24 last time? :D :wackogirl:

Offline RandyRob69

I've been called many things but "pimp" GTF! What is it with some punters they feel they have to go on the attack for whatever dum ass reason? Respect others' opinions.
After all, whilst she may have 3 negatives granted, there also 3 positives on here and (for what it's worth) some 90 positives on AW.
I do agree that she looks more than 19, but hey, 23 is still young to me to jump into bed with for great sex!

Offline Santiago

RandyRob

Calm down bud....he isn't calling you a pimp !!

There have been previous reports that this girl has a pimp who is threatening to the clients ...

:thumbsup:

Offline RandyRob69

Ah yeah! Cheers Santiago and soz Courtney - obviously still half asleep at 6.30 in the morning.

There were no signs of a pimp. But, she was exceedingly careful to check me out beforehand like "how will I recognise you" and "just stand in bus stop to be discreet" which was across the street that could see from her window. So, possibly either just being extra careful on her part and / or ensuring no visit from pimp / pimp's friends.

Gotta be careful out in that crazy punting world right enough!

Offline DickDiver

Ah yeah! Cheers Santiago and soz Courtney - obviously still half asleep at 6.30 in the morning.

There were no signs of a pimp. But, she was exceedingly careful to check me out beforehand like "how will I recognise you" and "just stand in bus stop to be discreet" which was across the street that could see from her window. So, possibly either just being extra careful on her part and / or ensuring no visit from pimp / pimp's friends.

Gotta be careful out in that crazy punting world right enough!

I don't like that at all. Given the Daily Record was taking long lens pictures from the bushes last weekend, I'm not gonna be going anywhere where I have to show myself in public first. Fuck.That. Shit.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I don't like that at all. Given the Daily Record was taking long lens pictures from the bushes last weekend, I'm not gonna be going anywhere where I have to show myself in public first. Fuck.That. Shit.

+1

Offline Happy99

Seems very odd that you were thinking of retiring yet instead you decide to visit someone with 3 negatives on here, several negatives on AW and a threatening pimp? You also make no mention of this in your review that you might at least be a tad nervous about that?

Your review reads a bit like an AW feedback and you have the same user name on AW as here which means you are unlikely to leave a negative for a girl you have booked via AW as you will get a retaliatory negative which will ruin your perfect feedback and then other AW girls wouldn't see you.

Also you have given several positive AW feedback to Sandra Jane (aka Emily Teen, Blonde Emily, Blonde-Sophia, Stripperxsophia, Sensualxsophia, Foxxy-Emily, BlondexTeenxEmily, etc) who is one of the worst girls in Edinburgh (External Link/Members Only) and who received so much negativity on here she has changed her AW name and profile many times to try and escape her bad reputation.

Offline gorgie tony

Seems very odd that you were thinking of retiring yet instead you decide to visit someone with 3 negatives on here, several negatives on AW and a threatening pimp? You also make no mention of this in your review that you might at least be a tad nervous about that?

Your review reads a bit like an AW feedback and you have the same user name on AW as here which means you are unlikely to leave a negative for a girl you have booked via AW as you will get a retaliatory negative which will ruin your perfect feedback and then other AW girls wouldn't see you.

Also you have given several positive AW feedback to Sandra Jane (aka Emily Teen, Blonde Emily, Blonde-Sophia, Stripperxsophia, Sensualxsophia, Foxxy-Emily, BlondexTeenxEmily, etc) who is one of the worst girls in Edinburgh (External Link/Members Only) and who received so much negativity on here she has changed her AW name and profile many times to try and escape her bad reputation.

What services did she provide? Most of her 'enjoys' on AW are xtra

popatopolis

She got me to sit in the bar of the hotel we met in and buy her an orange juice.I bought two, sat down at a table, put hers across from me and started to drink mine. A couple of minutes later I got a text to come up to her room.I stopped drinking and immediately went up to her room.

I liked the kinda sleazy edge this "OJ in the hotel bar" signal had to it.

Offline Matrix

She must have got some good whacky baccy off her pimp.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 05:58:04 pm by Matrix »