Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best old punt.. who you wish was still on the scene  (Read 6313 times)

Offline stejones123

so many good girls have gone and hung up their g-strings these days. i am wondering if any of them will make a cougar comeback.
i used to love seeing maria from the tile shop in preston who worked with nicki, she was amazing fun and filthy. and mandy from liverpool back in the day.. who are yours and do you think any will come back for that last trick

Offline Access

Mandy, amazing woman. Irish Savannah too.
Charlotte from WFB was amazing too. Never had anyone with such a perfect body.
Faith ex SS too.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 11:30:00 pm by Access »

Offline stejones123

what has happened to them all lol they were rampant

Offline piz111

Offline sir wanksalot

Mandy, amazing woman. Irish Savannah too.
Charlotte from WFB was amazing too. Never had anyone with such a perfect body.
Faith ex SS too.

WFB recycled a lot of names so I can never be sure if we're talking about the right ladies.

I met a Charlotte @ WFB Bury who was simply stunning-a real fantasy fuck.

Demi @ Wonder Lounge (ex-Sandys)

Angel ex-Bunny Club and Sandys

Caroline @ Hayleys

Andi-Diane Jamesons

The list goes on........

Offline Deepstroker

Amanda from the flat above a shop near eccles police station. Totally lovely lady and real GFE for me..

Offline Bigdave2000

Only a few years ago, but Skye from The Wonder Lounge and then Infinity was great fun; a real tall slim lass with a great attitude, she was quality.

And also a scouse lass called Abi who worked LaMaison, probably 8-10 years ago now; she left for a while then came back...was gutted when she eventually finished.

Offline Access

Amanda from the flat above a shop near eccles police station. Totally lovely lady and real GFE for me..
Was she a brunette? If it's who I recall, her owo and swallowing was first class

Offline Access

Also an oriental girl called Anais at the Bolton massage parlour on Halliwell road years ago. I'm talking about 18 years ago. I've never had oral like it since. She made me cum 3 x in 30 mins.

Offline jamesmilfing

Elegant Amy who also worked a Daniella Sexy Companion - 6ft tall Czech Yoga enthusiast, amazing body & the best personality ever. A world class regular punt that is yet to be beaten !! Apparently ended up teaching Yoga in town somewhere as she was a good friend of Caitlin Angel (another cracking punt) & caitlin told me she Danielle was doing well & happy with her legs behind her ears in another vocation !!

marlboro20

Yeah... I'll second Irish Savannah. The original Denver too... various parlours.

Offline Access

Yeah... I'll second Irish Savannah. The original Denver too... various parlours.
Denver, yes. Forgot about here!!! Irish Savannah have me my first rimming experience. I'd give anything for one last fuck with her.

Offline dubs

carmen from sandys  :dancegirl:

Yeah... 6'1" of pure pulchritude her description used to say.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline lambo7007

Dianas in Bolton above the Paint shop, then moved to an apartment in Regent rd, stunning,they used to give you your own password when you phoned

Offline Sh5278

Adrianna ex-Sandys. She was my first punt so I might be biased but I had to go through a few girls before finding one that topped that.

Offline babehunter66

Holly from WFB back in 98..stunning... Went on to do penthouse...  :yahoo:

sonicant

Kellie wfb and Chantelle s/s now at infinity
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 03:21:40 pm by sonicant »

sonicant

Offline PD11

Dutchdelight_kim.

Barely 5ft tall, blonde, cute as a button, amazing chemistry and to top it off she was a really nice girl.

Offline con-a-ser

And also a scouse lass called Abi who worked LaMaison, probably 8-10 years ago now; she left for a while then came back...was gutted when she eventually finished.

Check out Isabella ex SS now at DD

Only a few years ago, but Skye from The Wonder Lounge and then Infinity was great fun; a real tall slim lass with a great attitude, she was quality.

Sounds like a girl I saw the other week in Golden Angels who was tall thin sandy blonde called Skye & worked a few parlours around Manchester
Good service but was experienced on how she charged for extra's in £20 package deals basically if you took owo @£10 RO, COB & DFK were a tenner for the three

to me OWO CIM & Anal are the only services worth paying extra for 

Offline piz111

Yeah... 6'1" of pure pulchritude her description used to say.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

She really was, she was my first ever punt! Her mate Sexy_v was filth too i wonder what happened to her, red head with her clit pierced... Also Summer at sandys was awesome!

Offline piz111

Adrianna ex-Sandys. She was my first punt so I might be biased but I had to go through a few girls before finding one that topped that.

Yes only saw her once but her service was outstanding!

Offline Mikeh38

Couldn't agree more about Carmen, god that woman was AWESOME  :wacko: :wacko:

also

Amy Chloe
Danni ex SS
Scots Alex
Geordie Alex SS

Offline Side dna

A threesome with barbiedoll 76 and another girl who worked from her flat, crystal, in Liverpool back in either 10/11. Not much going in Liverpool at the mo so they're sorely missed

Offline frankc

ThaiLynne for me, the fittest Thai Girl Ive ever seen, I saw her regularly for 18 months, started out with a massage, an occasional B2B, progressed to FS, even got a BJ the last time I saw her....Dont think me and Bronn have been the same since she went back to Thailand... :(

Offline sir wanksalot

Denver was fit but I saw her when she had moved to Louisa's in Walkden and her breath stank of alcohol and her attitude stunk even worse........only punt I have ever walked out on midway through the service.

Offline craigacton

Marnie in Chester, probably 10 years or so ago or Tamsin who used to run an agency but was an incredible fuck. Miss them both a lot.

Offline mrpetersir

Portia from Camillas on Deansgate getting on for twenty years ago.

Tia the tiny filipino from various places in the same era.

Patrice from Marcias. My first rimming.

Fay from Marcias and Toucan.

Casey, Toucan, slim black lady.

Toucan parties.
Banned reason: Insignificant lurker / leech
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wilburs horse

Amber from tjs. Worked from a flat in Middleton later but presume retired. Going back to 2004/2005 or so girls who worked on Sunday at tjs. Kat and a blond girl who worked there can't remember her name, also charlie. Also the infamous Alex/Victoria receptionist at tjs who ended up working the rooms at Scarletts. Ended up disappearing in mysterious circumstances. Rumours of her ripping the parlour off and texts threatening her customers purported to be from her husband one of which I received.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:44:31 am by wilburs horse »
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sir wanksalot

Amber from tjs. Worked from a flat in Middleton later but presume retired. Going back to 2004/2005 or so girls who worked on Sunday at tjs. Kat and a blond girl who worked there can't remember her name, also charlie. Also the infamous Alex/Victoria receptionist at tjs who ended up working the rooms at Scarletts. Ended up disappearing in mysterious circumstances. Rumours of her ripping the parlour off and texts threatening her customers purported to be from her husband one of which I received.

Ah yes, blonde Victoria. All kinds of rumours about her one being that she used to be a nun.

Offline Bigdave2000

Check out Isabella ex SS now at DD

DD? Sorry, being thick here, can't think of a DD I've been to, or seen! - Edit....DiamonDollz...as I said, a bit thick!

Sounds like a girl I saw the other week in Golden Angels who was tall thin sandy blonde called Skye & worked a few parlours around Manchester
Good service but was experienced on how she charged for extra's in £20 package deals basically if you took owo @£10 RO, COB & DFK were a tenner for the three

to me OWO CIM & Anal are the only services worth paying extra for

Aye, if it's her she never used to charge for DFK, RO or COB, may put me off another shot!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:46:27 am by Bigdave2000 »

Offline Mctavish1967

The best girl I saw was Heidi back in 2008. She advertised on the northern angels site. She had great false tits and permanently erect nipples. She was very friendly and it was a real GFE. Very pretty girl.  I guess she's packed it in.

Jay-Jay

A certain Lisa in Preston who variously operated from above the tile shop on North Rd, behind the tile shop on Fishergate hill, the flats on The Strand near the Harley Davison place and briefly at a shithole on Plungington. She retired pregnant a good while ago. It was a punter who became her partner she told me. I don't do regulars but I did with her.
Another I've mentioned before was Anya a gorgeous blonde who had her own site and was on N/Angels. She had a flat near Burnage railway station.

Jay

Offline Home Alone

Coincidentally, I had it on good authority only earlier this afternoon that Savannah is presently working back in Dublin - I can't help wondering if she still makes anal more or less compulsory!  ;) :D

And as for dear Amy-Chloë - he typed affectionately - no matter how much I've enjoyed seeing other WGs over the years, I can only think of one other SP who's put so much of herself into making sure that the client got his money's worth out of a session!

I used to worry about her health - she never seemed to give a thought about herself during a session.

Offline SmoothieNeil

A couple spring to mind for me.

Firstly a woman called Tina who used to work at Suzanne's in Leigh, such a lovely personality and a killer body, she was older than me but always made you feel welcome and loved the company.

She was the first time for me in my punting life that I didn't do any actual fucking, she sucked me owo and wanked me till I shot, amazing experience and I reciprocated by going down in her.

Second one was in Cosmoplitans in Manchester, was on a small single type of bed just sat up when the woman walked in, she said Hi and proceeded to remove her clothes, I wasn't erect so she spent about 5-10 mins just licking my balls as things slowly came to life, wish I could remember her name but she was fab, after we fucked we just lie next to each other all cuddled up chatting away.

Offline Deepstroker

Was she a brunette? If it's who I recall, her owo and swallowing was first class
I think so, its so long ago. Entrance at rear up some metal steps,,she was quite petite.  We used to get on ..err..very well :)

Offline Marquis

That's a real blast from the past! Think I saw her in 2005, and she retired soon after.

Offline Marquis

Thai Nikita of Blackpool was my all time favourite, followed by Naughty Naomi of Preston. Naomi made a brief return to the game last year but bailed out again around July.

Nikita had an absolute killer body with a gorgeous firm arse.

Offline BurtLancaster

Casey, Toucan, slim black lady.

Toucan parties.

Good shout, excellent deep throat all the way to the spuds.

I wonder what happened to her?

Offline Access

Good shout, excellent deep throat all the way to the spuds.

I wonder what happened to her?
She was great when she was sober.

AmyChloe!
I remember her riding me and thinking it was a bit tight... she only went and shoved my cock up her arse without asking me. Cheeky mare  :lol:

Offline Smiler

Val from Wigan for me, one of a kind, always been full of regret that I never got round to seeing Irish Savannah and Amy Chloe too, always hoped one would come out of retirement and the other would start touring.

Offline gladiator

yet another for Chelsea, not seen her since Fingertips closed, dont want to spoil the memories
but
probably a better punt and nearly as dirty Val of Wigan, fantastic value and just an amazing woman,

Alex / Victoria of TJs and laterly Scarletts was another really nice woman that I connected with (shame about the way she diappeared but was always fantastic with me

and finally the one who I missed out on and surprised that she has no mention to date is Petra Pervert, of HOPP fame and later indie, gutted I missed out especially as I got close to arranging a meet on 2 occasions

Oh the good old days

Offline stejones123

i think mandy from liverpool about 12 years ago was my favorite, she was pure filth, we once was shagging in a hotel room and the maid came in and she said dont stop let her watch lol

Offline Access

i think mandy from liverpool about 12 years ago was my favorite, she was pure filth, we once was shagging in a hotel room and the maid came in and she said dont stop let her watch lol
Ha yes. She sucked me off in McDonald's toilet pre-punt. I couldn't find her flat and she told me to meet her there and she'll walk me up to her flat
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 08:00:45 am by Access »

Offline Terryray

yes mummeries are made of this , Shirley of Kensington  ,Liverpool had a couple of 3 somes with her and Nicki ?Amanda
best rimming and fisting in Liverpool
Chelsea ,Fingertips same as above
Pam Pixie best Sub Anal  sadly moved away
Sally , Chester, Ellesmere Port best at every thing Now sadly passed
Lauren ,Over pool still at it, must get to see her again soon 
Marie Liverpool  good at every thing, still going as above
Juliea Liverpool good nosher
Julie enjoys noshing and blow jobs , near cherry lane Liverpool, oh so many more  if I won a million I would invite them all for a grand finally as it would be the end of me ,they and me all enjoyed a good carpet munching

Offline manc1999

Cameron back around 2006 worked at a number of place Babes, Sandys, Scarletts and Cleopatra's to name a few.
She was a tall beautiful blond who gave a great service but wasn't the most reliable in turning up for her shifts.

Offline Home Alone

Val from Wigan for me, one of a kind, always been full of regret that I never got round to seeing Irish Savannah and Amy Chloe too, always hoped one would come out of retirement and the other would start touring.

Val was the first woman of whom I heard the description 'beef curtains'!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Only saw her once.

As noted earlier, Savannah's come out of retirement but is working in Dublin.  Not heard anything about Amy Chloe, but she's one for whom I kinda hope that she's retired for the sake of her own health.

Offline george r

Thai Nikita of Blackpool was my all time favourite, followed by Naughty Naomi of Preston. Naomi made a brief return to the game last year but bailed out again around July.

Nikita had an absolute killer body with a gorgeous firm arse.

Nikita's  nipples were fantastic  :yahoo: