Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British - Lisa Central Birmingham  (Read 2922 times)

24 review(s) for British-Lisa (24 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for all that reviewed this lady. You know who you are! I'll do my best, but there may be fluffy moments.

The girl in question:

External Link/Members Only

COMMS:
Initial phone call, the day prior. She likes to hear your voice. Was instructed to book via aw before the nights out. Not a problem for me. (Was also told she would contact me in the morning to give address details). I Booked it immediately on aw. (just in case she decided to change her mind   :D). She confirmed it almost immediately. Received a text the following morning, asking if I'm still ok. Anyway couple more texts, and I'm given the post code. Gets to the location some 15 mins early. So I'm lurking around, waiting, when with 10 mins to go she texts me, saying she's ready when I am. So in I go. 

LOCATION & VENUE:
It's in central Birmingham, just off broad street. Inside was exceptionally clean and tidy. There are large full length mirrors to the side of the bed, so you can watch all the action.   :wackogirl:

FEE & DURATION I paid £90 for 45 mins. 

SERVICES
DFK, OWO, DT, 69, me rimming her, her coming very close to rimming me, sex in CG, squat, RCG, RCG squat, doggy, and a massage.

LISA:
Facially she's very pretty. Shoulder length blond/highlighted hair. She's a nice size 10 (as quoted on her profile). With nice womanly curves. Just remember she's not a size 6 or 8. She is curvey, with a nice peachy arse, and has a nice boob job. She's quite small in height when she removes her heels.  I do prefer that though. She's from London. What a really friendly, honest girl she is. Don't get too many as honest imo. She has a very bubbly, energetic personality, with a high pitched girlie voice.   :dancegirl:  She is extremely eager to please. Great attitude, and isn't afraid to get stuck in. She told me she loves sex, sounded very genuine.

THE PUNT
I was given the apartment number when I rang from outside, and was asked if I wanted the kettle on for a cuppa. I accepted the kind offer of a tea. Got the usual hide behind the door. When I first clapped eyes on her, she was dressed as requested. Figure hugging mini nurses uniform, which barely covered her arse,  :wacko:  with white hold up stockings and black stilettos. Also bright thick red lipstick as per requested. Unfortunately she did not own a pair of glasses. I'll tell you when I saw her, I couldn't believe my luck.   :dancegirl:

Into the bedroom, where I accept the offer of a shower, to freshen up. Whilst in the shower I remember I hadn't sorted the paperwork yet, and she hadn't asked. I get a full on boner whilst showering, with just the image of her in that uniform engraved on my brain.   :wacko:

Post shower, I hand over my fee, have a sip of tea, then she approaches me and very seductively says "what would you like to do with me?" I blurted out "I'd like to kiss you." We then locked lips for full on DFK. I gave her teeth a good clean with my tongue whilst I was there. At the same time our hands are all over each other. She whispers in my ear "I've got no knickers on"
So I lift that uniform over her arse to check, yep she was telling the truth.   :wackogirl:

We move to the bed where we continue to snog. I unzip that uniform to get a grip of her tits. She starts kissing me all over, starting on my chest and nips and kisses her way down to my throbbing member. Starts by licking my balls and my gouch, getting very close to my arse hole. She eventually takes my full length deep into her mouth, and I mean deep. I'm average size, but I tell you she practically got my balls in as well,  :scare:  with plenty of gagging. She came close to vomiting over my cock a couple of times. It was a excellent BJ no doubting. 

Next we move to 69, lovely clean tasting cunt and arse. Gave her cunt a bit of attention. But I was more interested in getting at her arse. Gently with the tip of my tongue I start on her anus. She likes this, letting out a "ooh that's nice." I don't need much more encouragement to get stuck right into it. 

A bit more snogging, when she asks if I'm ready for sex yet. I say "no, not yet, continue kissing me." Until eventually I ask her to hood me up. She jumps on CG, and starts riding, and grinding, whilst eating my face off. Also a lot of good squatting at this point. I ask for doggy. She says "I was going to turn around." My reply was "carry on nurse." Nice RCG and more reverse squatting. Eventually we get around to doggy. Fucked the life out of her, while we both kept glancing at each other in the mirror. Plenty of dirty talk from us both, and encouraging moans from her. She's also tickling my balls. In the end the inevitable happens, and I pop into the rubber. But continue to fuck her for a good couple of minutes. Eventually I pull out and she cleans me up. 

Before I'd even got my breath back, she's locking lips again, playing with my knob, which hadn't gone soft yet. I had to tell her I can only cum once. She said "oh I thought because your hard you
wanted to go again."

I request a massage, this is my preference of how I like to finish a punt, chilling. Had a good old chin wag whilst she's massaging me. The massage weren't bad either. She asks if I want another shower, before accepting we have another lingering snog. I take another shower. On my return she'd prepared me a pineapple juice and some chockies before my departure. Nice touch. One more final snog, before I say my goodbyes. 

AFTER THOUGHTS:
I thought Lisa was a fantastic host. Really looked after me well, and put on a great show. I really enjoyed myself. I think she did also. I was her only booking of the day, so she was in no rush. By the time I was outside I'd had a hour. 15 mins more than my allotted time. 

What with Isla a few days ago, and Lisa today! It's a hard life but someone's got to do it.  :sarcastic:

Ming

Yet another excellent detailed review LF  :drinks:

I have been umming and ahhhing over seeing Lisa as I have very narrow tastes as regards body size, preferring 6/8s, your review is very persuasive......

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Yet another excellent detailed review LF  :drinks:

I have been umming and ahhhing over seeing Lisa as I have very narrow tastes as regards body size, preferring 6/8s, your review is very persuasive......

It really is a top notch service Ming. But I'm not sure her body fits your very stringent criteria.

Offline Stapler

LF,

Congratulations on your 50th review!  :drinks:

Have a rest now!  :D
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

LF,

Congratulations on your 50th review!  :drinks:

Have a rest now!  :D

Thanks ...S...

I vowed a couple of months ago I'd catch Ming up.... And I'm nearly there!   :yahoo:

I am going to slow down a tad now though.... Now I've found a couple of regulars my reviews may curtail somewhat!  ;)

Oralbgood

Ming take the plunge :thumbsup:

I guarantee you will be happy.

Regards
OBG
 :hi:

Ming

Thanks ...S...

I vowed a couple of months ago I'd catch Ming up.... And I'm nearly there!   :yahoo:

I am going to slow down a tad now though.... Now I've found a couple of regulars my reviews may curtail somewhat!  ;)

:lol: :lol: I have a few reviews stored away  :lol:

and likewise, my regulars have curtailed my punting especially TOFTT'ing, but congratulations on your 50th, you are a credit to UKP and the WM forum in particular.

Offline Littlefoot

:lol: :lol: I have a few reviews stored away  :lol:

and likewise, my regulars have curtailed my punting especially TOFTT'ing, but congratulations on your 50th, you are a credit to UKP and the WM forum in particular.

Thanks Ming, means a lot.    :drinks: 

You almost drew a tear from me.    :cry:

:lol: :lol:

Dodo

Glad you tried her Little and even more pleased you enjoyed yourself.  I told you she was well worth a visit 👍👍

Offline Littlefoot

Glad you tried her Little and even more pleased you enjoyed yourself.  I told you she was well worth a visit 👍👍

Thanks Dodo, and thanks for your review on her. I tried to book her just after you posted your review. But she was very busy around that time. She is a great punt. But here's the bad news.... She's already talking about hanging up her knickers and retiring... Maybe as early as October  :cry:
Let's hope it's just all talk.    :rolleyes:

Offline _Rust_

Not my normal type and her last lot of photos put me off slightly, but this review has reminded me why I wanted to visit when she first arrived.

Cheers for another great read LF.

Offline whats that noise

Same here. Wanted to see her on the back of some great reviews. But the latest photos make out that shes rather fat and flabby. Especially the one of her lying on the bed.

Bobbaloo

All these positive reviews are really making her appealing but as a personal thing, I  generally don't see a WG who offers rimming.

Just a mental thing really, I'll be snogging her and in my head I'll be like "an hour ago this tongue was up someone's hairy arse crack :vomit:".

Offline Digger1965

Great review LF, Lisa certainly ticks all the boxes. My encounter with her was very similar, really need to see her again...soon.

Offline Stapler

I can see white chargers being readied as we speak in response to some of the negative comments!

:lol:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jawbreak

Thanks for the informative review LF  :thumbsup:
You fluffy git  :crazy: :wacko:
I really need to make time to see this lady :dancegirl:
You didn't mention the feet my friend.
Any info on her feet - size wise I know they are a 4 but looks wise how would you compare them to isla's beautiful feet?
Thanks in advance  :drinks:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the informative review LF  :thumbsup:
You fluffy git  :crazy: :wacko:
I really need to make time to see this lady :dancegirl:
You didn't mention the feet my friend.
Any info on her feet - size wise I know they are a 4 but looks wise how would you compare them to isla's beautiful feet?
Thanks in advance  :drinks:

Hi jb   :drinks:

I'm glad you mentioned her feet.   :thumbsup:  she kept her stockings on through the punt. When we were doing RCG, I grabbed both her feet, and was playing with them. She loves her feet being played with.    :wacko:  she told me so.

Anyway at the end of the punt, whilst I was dressing, I told her I have a mild foot fetish, and I asked if she would remove her stockings so I could look at her little feet. They're not bad, but I've seen more attractive. Maybe because they were unpainted. My fault, I should of mentioned in comms. She did have a nail missing also. But I did tell her next time I see her I'd like to pay them some attention. To which she liked the sound of.   :wackogirl:

Offline Jawbreak

Hi jb   :drinks:

I'm glad you mentioned her feet.   :thumbsup:  she kept her stockings on through the punt. When we were doing RCG, I grabbed both her feet, and was playing with them. She loves her feet being played with.    :wacko:  she told me so.

Anyway at the end of the punt, whilst I was dressing, I told her I have a mild foot fetish, and I asked if she would remove her stockings so I could look at her little feet. They're not bad, but I've seen more attractive. Maybe because they were unpainted. My fault, I should of mentioned in comms. She did have a nail missing also. But I did tell her next time I see her I'd like to pay them some attention. To which she liked the sound of.   :wackogirl:

Cheers LF,  :thumbsup:
Im a have to get this sorted and see her soon. :kissgirl:
A lot of banter going on regarding her new pics  :angry:
All I can say is not every ones perfect (photographer).   :unknown:
But I still find her attractive in her new pic's,  :dancegirl:
but also acknowledge her previous  ones were better by a country mile.   :coolgirl:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review LF. You really are relentless. :D

Despite my misgivens about her photos, she's absolutely on my definitely want to see list, maybe about 6th or 7th in order of priority. I can see that there's a hot girl underneath those poorly taken photos. Size 10 is fine by me and I certainly like petite and curvy girls. I'm not going to ignore such positive reviews. Also, aside from the pictures, I like her profile, very professional and clear. :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review LF. You really are relentless. :D

I like her profile, very professional and clear. :thumbsup:

Thanks bearcat, I totally agree with your post. I particularly like her FAQs. Very genuine and honest!

Dodo

I can see white chargers being readied as we speak in response to some of the negative comments!

:lol:
I think he is having a niggle at you Oral or maybe it's you Little or maybe, God forbid, it's me 😳😳

Oralbgood

Hey Dodo not bothered either way. At least we have had the Lisa of experience. Everybody agrees with our reviews. I notice S likes  to comment but doesn't like to offer his reviews. :wacko:

Offline Littlefoot

I think he is having a niggle at you Oral or maybe it's you Little or maybe, God forbid, it's me 😳😳

I don't think he's having a dig at either of us.  More likely future would be white knights!

Wouldn't bother me one jot if he was having a go at me!   :)

Grufalo

Same here. Wanted to see her on the back of some great reviews. But the latest photos make out that shes rather fat and flabby. Especially the one of her lying on the bed.
  Good review LF, she's tickled my fancy yet again. Have to agree with the comment about the latest pictures they really don't do her any justice as she's neither flabby or fat I much preferred the previous shoot with the "girl next door look"  that she had taken while abroad.

Offline legendinho

Excellent review LF  :thumbsup:

Is it only me but I find her attractive in her latest pictures. They look more genuine  :unknown:

She is still on my hotlist

Offline Littlefoot

Good review LF, she's tickled my fancy yet again. Have to agree with the comment about the latest pictures they really don't do her any justice as she's neither flabby or fat I much preferred the previous shoot with the "girl next door look"  that she had taken while abroad.

Cheers Grufalo.     :thumbsup:

I agree with you, as you can see she's got nice curves!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Excellent review LF  :thumbsup:

Is it only me but I find her attractive in her latest pictures. They look more genuine  :unknown:

She is still on my hotlist

Thanks legendinho,

If you get to meet her ask her to wear her nurses uniform. Wow wee! What a spectacle. She looks awesome in that, I can promise that.  :wacko:

Offline legendinho

Thanks legendinho,

If you get to meet her ask her to wear her nurses uniform. Wow wee! What a spectacle. She looks awesome in that, I can promise that.  :wacko:

Will hopefully see her in the next week, thanks for the info on the uniform

Dodo

Cheers Grufalo.     :thumbsup:

I agree with you, as you can see she's got nice curves!

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is also very attractive  :wacko: