Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Littlekinkylou North of York  (Read 1412 times)

3 review(s) for Littlekinkylou  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Gas Man 40s

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -
[Link added by admin - 27/01/2017]

Price : £180 for 90 mins

Comms : Had previous problems (see negative report) all done via whatsap so you could be texting anybody as hard to get a phone signal she said. Asked at 9am if she could change from 12 o'clock to 2pm, which I agreed to

Location : farm house North of York, not for the faint hearted, especially if it was dark as only one way in and one way out, no lights
Wouldn't have gone ahead with the punt at night
Think maybe 4 dwellings together and next door neighbours car was parked directly outside her door which was a little nerve racking

The girl : really nice looking, great body, smiley , happy, age I would guess is correct at 29, a pleasure to be around

The action : tremendous , OWO which she instigated , her on top getting herself off with my penis, sex in various positions, we ran over time for my second pop as I was struggling, so she let me finish cim in 69 because she didn't want me to leave not having popped twice. All sex was covered.

Conclusion : tbh the meet was a massive positive as she's a great girl, very attractive and the sex was very good but it was on a farm in the middle of nowhere which imo could have been very dodgy if you ran into the wrong kind of people, also the next door neighbour lurking about was a little off putting
I'd definitely see her again but probably at an hotel as , as I say the lady in question was an absolute star

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Have to agree she does look FAF.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

That farm in the middle of nowhere with a "neighbour" lurking around is a huge I don't think so for me.  :scare: :scare:

Offline Thechaser

+1 on Mr Fishy's comments!

P.S. 10/10 for effort on smashing out the reviews Cas Man! I've got 3 to review and I'm struggling to find the time (without the OH round) to write them up!!

Offline anonyorks

Bought her private gallery, she is FAF

Offline babehunter66

Sounds like u had a good time.. Just wondering why the neutral...?

Offline Allnewman

Sounds like u had a good time.. Just wondering why the neutral...?

It be location

Offline Gas Man 40s

Yeah location, would take a brave man to drive into there in the dark I reckon!

Offline camshaft72uk

When I saw her (through SA).

Wasn't at a farm house,  but was in a small village in middle of nowhere, with no phone reception.  Actually drove a few miles up road to call her to make sure ok, before arriving proper.

Offline Michaelc

LKL's profile is no longer visible on AW before I got the chance to book. Also, I cannot find her details on SA. Does anyone out there know if she has ended her brief career, or if she can be found by any other means.