Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SW 18 Glory hole of WandsWorth  (Read 19629 times)

Ben4454

Thought I would write this here while it is fresh in the memory. Very friendly staff who responded to my E-mails on the purple site quickly and answered any questions that I had. I was told to phone up when I am near to get further directions to the place. The place was very easy to get to with clear and precise instructions from the girl on the phone.

It is based in a clean and discreet apartment. Upon arriving it was a dimly lit hallway. It felt very atmospheric and seductive. One of the girls told me how it worked. There was a piece of MDF fitted in one of the doorways used for the glory hole. There was graffiti on the doorway which I assume all adds to the feel of it. At this moment my heart was racing as this was my first glory hole experience and the mere thought of it had me extremely horny.

I bent down to make sure it was a girl and I saw Kendall peeking at me through the hole and she is a  real babe. I put my money through the hole (£35) and then had my dick sucked and jerked off hard.  I remember my face up against the door with my eyes closed feeling a very wet and eager mouth sliding down my dick and back up again in varied speeds and motions. My heart began racing even faster as I felt like I was close to cumming. My muscles tensed up as I jerked my hips forward to get even deeper inside Kendall's throat. Her mouth felt very warm and eager to please. I began feeling pulses of lust rush through my body in oceanic waves as I felt even closer to cumming. I then felt a sensation in my balls as my cock released 4 days worth of built up cum from my dick. I heard splatters on the floor as my dick was being drained.

I then zipped back up and I was then told there were wet wipes behind me to clean up. I used them and then left the apartment feeling very happy.

All in all I felt this place is highly recommended. It is OWO although I wish there was CIM included. It states on the website that some girls do it but it depends on the girl. Anyway anyone wanting to try out a glory hole experience then this is the place to come too. Pun Intended.

Stay tuned for another of Ben's wild and perverted adventures.

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Lori

As far as geography goes I'm sure Wandsworth is London not near us n southwest!

Glad you had a great time though!

Ben4454

Moderator feel free to amend this and put it in the appropriate location.

Yes Lori im not very geographically savvy. I don't get out much ; )

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Glad you had a good time
Although one of my old regulars started visiting this place alot and i decided that i couldnt risk seeing him as owo unprotected up to 50 times a day to me screamed std !
each to there own im just really funny about the whole std thing

plus they could show there face then do a bait and switch and it could be anyone sucking your willy :scare:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Ben4454

Just to put it out there and save face: 3 out of 10 doctors recommend me. But don't listen to those other doctors,

They dun' know what they're talking about bruv'
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:04:36 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Stiltskin

plus they could show there face then do a bait and switch and it could be anyone sucking your willy :scare:

Lol, as Kendall makes her way back to the sofa to continue watching Jeremy Kyle, old Bob removes his teeth and gets up to nosh off yet another eager punter.

LL

Lol, as Kendall makes her way back to the sofa to continue watching Jeremy Kyle, old Bob removes his teeth and gets up to nosh off yet another eager punter.
Or there's a gay punter who's paid to suck off a cock through a glory hole, the other side of the wall - that way the girls take double payment and don't have to do anything for it.

gloryholesw18

Glad you had a good time
Although one of my old regulars started visiting this place alot and i decided that i couldnt risk seeing him as owo unprotected up to 50 times a day to me screamed std !

50 times a day?!.... is that how many clients we get per day then?? lol..... before slagging me and my establishment off, it may be a good idea to know what you are talking about?!
and as for the bait and switch, again.... if you knew me or the way i run it, then you would not have posted such a negative comment.

think before you type in future

gloryholesw18

Thought I would write this here while it is fresh in the memory. Very friendly staff who responded to my E-mails on the purple site quickly and answered any questions that I had. I was told to phone up when I am near to get further directions to the place. The place was very easy to get to with clear and precise instructions from the girl on the phone.

It is based in a clean and discreet apartment. Upon arriving it was a dimly lit hallway. It felt very atmospheric and seductive. One of the girls told me how it worked. There was a piece of MDF fitted in one of the doorways used for the glory hole. There was graffiti on the doorway which I assume all adds to the feel of it. At this moment my heart was racing as this was my first glory hole experience and the mere thought of it had me extremely horny.

I bent down to make sure it was a girl and I saw Kendall peeking at me through the hole and she is a  real babe. I put my money through the hole (£35) and then had my dick sucked and jerked off hard.  I remember my face up against the door with my eyes closed feeling a very wet and eager mouth sliding down my dick and back up again in varied speeds and motions. My heart began racing even faster as I felt like I was close to cumming. My muscles tensed up as I jerked my hips forward to get even deeper inside Kendall's throat. Her mouth felt very warm and eager to please. I began feeling pulses of lust rush through my body in oceanic waves as I felt even closer to cumming. I then felt a sensation in my balls as my cock released 4 days worth of built up cum from my dick. I heard splatters on the floor as my dick was being drained.

I then zipped back up and I was then told there were wet wipes behind me to clean up. I used them and then left the apartment feeling very happy.

All in all I felt this place is highly recommended. It is OWO although I wish there was CIM included. It states on the website that some girls do it but it depends on the girl. Anyway anyone wanting to try out a glory hole experience then this is the place to come too. Pun Intended.

Stay tuned for another of Ben's wild and perverted adventures.

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Thank you ben, glad you enjoyed it and took the time to write about your experience. I look forward to seeing you again if your ever in the area

Chelsea x

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
50 times a day?!.... is that how many clients we get per day then?? lol..... before slagging me and my establishment off, it may be a good idea to know what you are talking about?!
and as for the bait and switch, again.... if you knew me or the way i run it, then you would not have posted such a negative comment.

think before you type in future

Prehaps u want to pm me as a regular of mine certainly knew what he was talking about

:hi:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

gloryholesw18

I dont need to PM you.... If i got 50 clients a day through my gloryhole I wouldnt be living in London thats for sure!

Offline innoutburger

Another instance of miss rebecca slagging off other WGs!

Rebecca, why do you hound the Wandsworth Gloryhole girls. You threw up the same unfounded and illiterate accusations on PN:

Altho i Can See from a guys View ( if i was one ) Why this appeals i have concerns.30 pounds is amazingly cheap for owo so i shall immagine they See alot of Men . And Im by no means judgementle but at 30 pounds mayb a few er bad ones. Just wonder about stds here the risk must br VERY high surely!!! Like i said i cant judge as i offer owo ( at discresion) but i prob only See 3 a week . Il prob get backlash for this but Just an honest View x
External Link/Members Only

Matty888

Glad you had a good time

You stopped seeing a punter cos they do owo at this glory hole?
And you are worried that you may catch std from him?
So wont you have to be offering owo or unprotected to catch it, or have I got this wrong?

Hetfield

I wouldn't bother asking - she's been banned, so can't answer

Matty888

I wouldn't bother asking - she's been banned, so can't answer

Thanks

ElleOz

Glad you had a good time

i dont see any different between a wg offering owo in their flat or the gloryhole wg offering owo. Both can catch an std. isnt that the reason we visiting the gum clinic for check ups? (hopefully every wg does)

LL

Maybe she was worried the guy might have gotten splinters in his cock as well (from the hole)  :hi:

Hetfield

i dont see any different between a wg offering owo in their flat or the gloryhole wg offering owo. Both can catch an std. isnt that the reason we visiting the gum clinic for check ups? (hopefully every wg does)

Because you have to speculate to accumulate. So while the risk is just as great, the higher the "traffic" the more chances there is of something being caught/transferred.

IE, if I bareback one girl, I have just as much chance of catching an STD as I do from another girl. But if I bareback 50 girls, I have 50 chances of getting it, as opposed to just one chance with the single girl.

(nb, I don't bareback, and don't condone it either, just used as example)

Offline ONeil

Been to the glory hole three times, with a different girl each time and was great each time.

Seems to have not been open for a few days though. Hope they do reopen.

gloryholesw18

Hi there,

Dont worry, we are only closed due to having someone stay with us for a couple of weeks... they are due to be gone by the weekend  :D

niceguyjames

that layla chick looks hot !! is Isabel Dean going to be back anytime soon? another personal favourite

gloryholesw18

Layla is back on Monday from 1030 and at present, there is no date yet to have Isabel dean here x

waxman

Is the place still open?
As they used to have a blonde & sometimes stunner called Alexis. Amazing in bed.

Offline ONeil

Nah, they're not open anymore.

waxman

Thanks - had a lot of fun there.