Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tammy1704 - Milton Keynes  (Read 715 times)

1 review(s) for Tammy1704 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline regular_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

this meeting was a couple of years ago - just letting people know !

At the time 1 hour was £80 - i see this is now £110

comms were good - i messages on AW and got replies back quickly - and then text when i was at the postcode,  parking was easy, and i got the flat number.

In the flat it was slightly untidy but was clean so no problems there - handed over the money,  got undressed,  Tammy is easy to speak to,  so was put at ease straight away.

Tammy is  / was late 40's,  slightly large but not what i would class as a BBW,  no overhang of stomach but i would class as curvy.

Started off with some cuddling kissing and i got hard pretty quickly,  so Tammy went down for a blowjob,  this was great and lasted ages,  i was on the verge of coming several times but managed to stop (strictly a one pop person).

I then fancied having a taste of the vaginal elixir so got my head between her legs and the pussy tasted beautiful,  cleanly shaven,  nicely proportioned and i could get my tongue stuck right in there.  I did remembered she liked A levels in her list so asked if i could finger her ass and she enjoyed this immensely,  a nice clean hairless ass and my finger popped right in there with no problems at all.

We then started on a 69 and only stopped when my tongue got very tired,  enjoyed by both parties and i would have carried on for ever if i could.

Then on with the condom,  we did some doggy then some mish at which point i decided I had to have a go with her ass.  a bit of lube on the condom and i slid it up there in the missionary position with no problem at all.

Carried on like this for a small while longer then i honestly can't remember if i came over her tits or her mouth.

all in all a good and enjoyable experience and never felt rushed,

I see Tammy's profile wasn't available much lately so have only done this review when she was back on AW