Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New 18-Year Old Rosey T in Leeds  (Read 1810 times)

Offline cumtoplay

New and young, maybe too young looking depending on your limits....anyone else spoken to her

Seems to be holed up in LS9/ Clarence Dock area.

Was tempted but the 2 immediate minus ratings put me off. Said she's just doing incalls at the moment, no deep throat provided & an extra £10 for CIM.

External Link/Members Only

Offline anonyorks

New and young, maybe too young looking depending on your limits....anyone else spoken to her

One of the negatives is from a guy who has seen girls I've seen so looks genuine.

I wouldn't risk it, sounds like too much hard work

Seems to be holed up in LS9/ Clarence Dock area.

Was tempted but the 2 immediate minus ratings put me off. Said she's just doing incalls at the moment, no deep throat provided & an extra £10 for CIM.

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

I noticed her profile yesterday, looks very fit. But, too expensive for an unknown quantity in my opinion, and the -ve feedback is a worry...she only had one when I saw her profile yesterday, she now has two!

If she gets good reviews I'll certainly bare her in mind for the future.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 11:29:27 am by stevedave »

Offline Tricks

2x negatives on AWank already  :timeout:

Online Gas Man 40s

3 negatives and 1 positive
Looks like bait n switch according to the last report  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

I know we all think AW feedback is bollocks but reading hers..... she's to be swerved imo

overdone

Could be a Rommie from Manchester, there is a group of them over there young blonde so might swap pics.

Offline cumtoplay

Yep one for the bin....if it seems too good to be true it usually is.

Offline dubs

I know we all think AW feedback is bollocks but reading hers..... she's to be swerved imo

AW positive feedback can be suspect, but negative feedback is especially significant as the reviewer feels so strongly that they have been ripped off that they don't care about any possible retaliation by the WG.

Offline TBONE16

Theres a lot dodgy going about her
The reviews say
1. Feedback only on 31/01 saying she put on weight n looks scruffy which feels negative so thats 3 strikes
2. The positive for the same date says shes really fit. 

And theres
Looks more like shes made that one up herself  :thumbsdown:

I wud stay far far far away

Offline cueball

AW positive feedback can be suspect, but negative feedback is especially significant as the reviewer feels so strongly that they have been ripped off that they don't care about any possible retaliation by the WG.

My thoughts too

Jimm007

Met her and wasn't impressed, looked scruffy and is a lot older in person and has put on weight. Not the same person in the photo. rushed service, avoid.

Also the feedback, she gave back to the person who left the only positive:
Nicest guy I've ever seen, understanding clean and wold see every day I'f I could

Which shouts out to me as a, "You leave me good feedback and I'll do the same for you".

I think that's enough to put me off.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 11:06:27 am by Jimm007 »

Offline stevedave

Yeah, there's no smoke without fire...into the bin she goes.

Offline anonyorks

Didn't realise my original post didn't go on. One of the guys who gave her a negative has seen girls I have seen so looks genuine

Tallboy2

Didn't realise my original post didn't go on. One of the guys who gave her a negative has seen girls I have seen so looks genuine
Is it the one that says shes a time waster?

Offline stevedave

It did - think you just wrote it in the middle of a quote  :)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm sure I've seen those pictures before BUT a reverse image lookup shows nothing.

Hmmm...........

Ludwig

« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 01:25:27 am by Ludwig »

Offline Tricks

+1