Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britannia Hotel Today  (Read 1362 times)

johndids

Guys

Might be worth staying clear of the Britannia today as there has been a shooting.

Hope she is Ok

External Link/Members Only

Offline george r

that area is pretty quiet ? lucky for her the hospital is very close by ?

VOLPONE

It's a pretty grotty hotel :though less so than when the economic migrants/''asylum seekers'' were living there.
If I had a punt lined up there today I certainly wouldn't let this incident deter me in any way whatsoever - the hotel is operating as normal.

However if I was a married guy I might be a bit cagey about parking in the car park today just in case a local TV reporter uses it as a backdrop ....it probably wouldn't be great if  your missus starts asking what your car is doing parked behind the Britannia Hotel ?? :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:47:52 pm by VOLPONE »

Offline threechilliman

However if I was a married guy I might be a bit cagey about parking in the car park today just in case a local TV reporter uses it as a backdrop ....it probably wouldn't be great if  your missus starts asking what your car is doing parked behind the Britannia Hotel ?? :D

Come on then, who's got the best excuse. My car was parked  at the Britannia today because......

Offline frankc

Come on then, who's got the best excuse. My car was parked  at the Britannia today because......

I got abducted by Aliens and they dropped me off outside The Brittania......works every time.. :thumbsup:

Offline MJ.spritzen

"I only went in there to get directions on how to get away from there."

Offline Mikeh38

Anyone who books a Brittania Hotel deserves to be fookin shot !!!!!  :D :D

Offline painterpaul

' I was inside painting the ladies toilets '

Offline con-a-ser

Well remember when we went on holiday & complained about the Britania Northenden

Well I had to go to that hotel to speak to the person dealing with the compliant & get the money refunded to the credit card

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
"Heard there was a shooting there today, so thought I'd try to get on telly"   :D

Offline Northerndave666

Anyone who books a Brittania Hotel deserves to be fookin shot !!!!!  :D :D

Did you crib that off a Tripadvisor review?   :yahoo:

Offline scutty brown

are all Britannias bad? Only two I've been to are the Manchester Piccadilly one, and the Norbreck Castle and they are both grotty. Are the rest as bad?

Offline Deepstroker

They are mostly shit holes, all owned by alaex langsam who has lived in switzerland or similar for years to dodge tax. He rents most of them out to asylum seeker accomodation agencies and el cheapo coach tours also stay there. The one in manchester is ok for a day punt/discrete meet as you can almost always get a room cheap.

knight5648

There is a girl who we all know works out of there regularly. And we know she is a UKP member too. Her stated age is very close to that mentioned in the news report. I've just messaged her to check she is ok.

Offline frankc

There is a girl who we all know works out of there regularly. And we know she is a UKP member too

I dont know her ?... :unknown:

knight5648

Obviously I was not and am not going to mention her by name. But, I did get a reply to my message, she's ok, so that's good.