Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback Avoidance Thread  (Read 278065 times)

Offline MrMatrix

Looks like she's already riddled :lol:
Yea, not a good look is it. Why would she put a shit photo like that up :unknown:

Offline Avg_Joe

Katie naughty
Town:   West Drayton Heathrow Uxbridge Hillingdon
County:   Hillingdon
Region:   London
Nationality:   Romanian
Orientation:   Bi-curious
+447459037655 / 07459037655

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Avg_Joe

Maya sexyy4u
Town:   West Drayton Uxbridge Heathrow Slough Hillingdon
+447404748440

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Avg_Joe

Sweet Caroline 99
Town:   Uxbridge West Drayton Hayes Slough Heathrow

Also looks like a sold on profile, verification photo posted in relevant thread doesn't match this girl

Offline Avg_Joe

merry.slutty
Town:   West Drayton Ylewsley Hayes Uxbridge Heathrow
+447823516056 / 07823516056

Offline Avg_Joe

ROXANNE SEXXXY
Town:   Cranford Heathrow Longford Sipson Hayes Hillingdon
Nationality:   Hungarian

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Avg_Joe

LexiParis
Town:   Heathrow
County:   Hounslow
Nationality:   British
Orientation:   Bi-sexual
+447459625477 / 07459625477

« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 03:36:58 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline aae

Finished a long shift and have a day off tomorrow so was planning a punt. First in over an year...long story.

Anyhow, this one caught my eye with a gorgeous body but bareback is listed on her profile. New profile...£80 an hour!

Sorry, I donot know how to put a screenshot or photo so I hope someone can do it.

External Link/Members Only

Back to searching.
aae

Offline aae

and another one. External Link/Members Only

there is some intel on this profile already in the verification photo thread that comes up in a search.

Offline expeller

Not listed in enjoys. Offered in one hour sessions on her blurb.

Offline saiyens22

Saw her a few months back just for an OWO. Can't really deep throat and lots of teeth! But she wasn't doing bareback I guess business has gone downhill

Offline JackJones

« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:12:28 pm by azechai »

Offline Jonestown

Looks like Jenny Coconut is more than happy to go the extra mile:-

Offline ampithestud1

Profile doesn't list BB but it does say 'I HAVE EXTRA SERVICE'. Confirmed on the phone that she offers it for £20 extra

Offline hornypnter

Profile doesn't list BB but it does say 'I HAVE EXTRA SERVICE'. Confirmed on the phone that she offers it for £20 extra

She is a known barebacker, most of the time she lists BB in her enjoy list. Most EE/ROM WGs are now not listing BB in their enjoy list and provide it under "extra services". When I have called to confirm service before I travel to see them, they quote BB as extra.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

She is a known barebacker, most of the time she lists BB in her enjoy list. Most EE/ROM WGs are now not listing BB in their enjoy list and provide it under "extra services". When I have called to confirm service before I travel to see them, they quote BB as extra.
thanks so please quote them on here?

Offline ampithestud1

Guess it wasn't as commonly 'known' on here as I couldn't find reviews or mentions of her offering BB, hence decided to post on this thread. Thanks anyway

Offline Shel1234

SP’s profile: External Link/Members Only

Had a previous profile where she openly advertised BB/ Unprotected sex On her profile description and likes list.

Offline Comicman

I have been on the site in which people openly admit to bareback there are guys who are having unprotected vaginal and anal sex with not only adultwork girls but street workers and men until completion in either hole truly frightening stuff

Offline Toby36

Banned reason: Dodgy reviews possibly a polish pimp
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 03:55:53 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Waterhouse

Offline last_days_of_logan

yep this thread is an ad for bare seekers, especially on the other site.

Offline Jerk Chicken

yep this thread is an ad for bare seekers, especially on the other site.

+ 1 ... lazy punters/lurkers who cba to search the web for their next BB punt so just head to this thread.

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Shel1234

AmicaBentley

URL: External Link/Members Only

And it is only £500 for the VIP!

Profile says :  Q. I DO NOT DO .... “Bareback” .

Offline bluegene

Profile says :  Q. I DO NOT DO .... “Bareback” .
So what is the unprotected at discretion?

Offline Anadin

So what is the unprotected at discretion?

What's the confusion? It says rimming then in brackets "unprotected at discretion" likely means she'll either not do it or bust out a dental dam if she doesn't like the look of your cornhole. :unknown:

Offline Heph

Offline massagepuntingfan

Rimming (her on us)

I remember a lady many years ago covering my arsehole with cling film and then licking it, was bloody weird but did give the sensation of being rimmed. Perhaps this is what the SP meant.

Offline Heph

I remember a lady many years ago covering my arsehole with cling film and then licking it, was bloody weird but did give the sensation of being rimmed. Perhaps this is what the SP meant.

Oddly enough, Bentley used to do exactly the same

Offline massagepuntingfan

Oddly enough, Bentley used to do exactly the same
:D Just to clarify it wasn’t Bentley. I logged into one of her group cam sessions over a decade ago, it was a scat session of sorts, was quite revolting put me off ever meeting her.

Offline Heph

:D Just to clarify it wasn’t Bentley. I logged into one of her group cam sessions over a decade ago, it was a scat session of sorts, was quite revolting put me off ever meeting her.

She's actually quite the thing, funny, clever, skilled etc - though she does move from one health fad to the next, each with a zealot's conviction, until the next comes along and the cycle turns once more. That said, I have the impression she may have turned a corner, and been shocked my health concerns into restricting some offers, like scat, rimming, etc. Her services are far less adventurous than formerly

Online myothernameis

Now offering bareback:  Q. Can I bareback ?   A. Only if you have a recent result and 200£ extra

Hi, I have the £200, but dont have a recent test result, so just wondering, can I still go bareback

Offline adrianm758

Almost all the profile links throughout the thread no longer exist, as most profiles on Adultwork supposedly offering bareback (outside of a few core genuine providers like FitAlexis), are here today gone tomorrow and were never genuine to begin with, so what is the point of this thread?

Offline Jerk Chicken

Almost all the profile links throughout the thread no longer exist, as most profiles on Adultwork supposedly offering bareback (outside of a few core genuine providers like FitAlexis), are here today gone tomorrow and were never genuine to begin with, so what is the point of this thread?

Because girls come back or create new profiles all the time. You will find many members are quite adept at flagging a new profile who was a bare backer in a previous life.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline adrianm758

25 pages of links/pictures. Unless you've got a photographic memory and a penchant for zero-feedback, only registered a week ago, kind of adultwork profiles, I'm not sure how it really helps.

Offline Blind Git

25 pages of links/pictures. Unless you've got a photographic memory and a penchant for zero-feedback, only registered a week ago, kind of adultwork profiles, I'm not sure how it really helps.

I'm going to assume for the following reasons

girls switch profiles but use same images
some do bb then decide to hide it but still offer it
some offer it on the side
as for dead links - covid is one reason, natural wastage is another, we'll see more of it as the brexit ee visa thing kicks in, with more turn over more accounts will close and re-open when they return
photos/pictures are useful to see if the account may have been sold on, that may also account for likes list changes
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 11:09:17 am by Blind Git »
Banned reason: The Black Knight, Avg_Joe, Norfolk-n-Chance
Banned by: Head1

Offline Blind Git

Banned reason: The Black Knight, Avg_Joe, Norfolk-n-Chance
Banned by: Head1

Offline pepsicolaboy

Because girls come back or create new profiles all the time. You will find many members are quite adept at flagging a new profile who was a bare backer in a previous life.

+1

Offline sunnyj

+1

Offline DDDD2

Recently arrived in your part of the world, External Link/Members Only PLEASE avoid this one like the plague, she has issues, serious issues, she will suck you into her world and bleed you dry then vanish, I made that mistake and paid for it, learn from my mistake, AVOID at all costs.