Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maisie Edinburgh Tour  (Read 1285 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Roogoo2016

External Link/Members Only

I'd decided to see Maisie at the beginning of December and was willing to make the trek through to Glasgow after reading all the glowing reports of her. Sent her a text and it turned out she was in my neck of the woods at a city centre hotel. Perfect! £140 for an hour.

Arrived at the hotel to find you can't get in the bloody lifts without a key card! Few texts back and forth and Maisie comes down to meet me. Won't hold this against her as she said she'd stayed before and they weren't there last time.

Into the room and she takes off her tracky bottoms and jacket to reveal some very sexy underwear and I get to see those wonderful breasts for the first time. They are a sight to behold. She starts DFK and I have a grope. Bra comes off, my clothes come off and I'm dripping with the excitement. She comments on this and we get on the bed for some more kissing and groping. She then puts on a jacket and starts OW. Sure I'd read she did OWO but as I'm new to her and the precum was already there I just go with it. Again not faulting her for this but this next bit is why the neutral review. Im lying  on the bed and she's got my cock in her mouth but she is leaning, yes leaning like she is bored to hell, on her hand. She occasionally looks at me but most of the time she is looking to my left at the bed sheets. I don't like this. I mean, if your not enjoying yourself try and act a wee bit!

She then takes her knickers off lies back and we have sex in missionary. As I said earlier I was pretty excited by the time I got there and it didn't take long before I was asking to cum on her tits even though she'd been looking out the window most of the time.

Quick chat and a breather and it's on to round two. Wee bit of OW then she gets on top. Fucks me for a bit with that same disinterest then asks me to fuck her doggy. Maybe so I don't notice she wants to be somewhere else? Anyway, I pound away for a bit before filling the bag. We then chat for a bit and she really is a nice girl. If it wasn't for this and those wonderful tits this would probably be a negative. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day or maybe she was knackered at the end of her tour. I still wouldn't see her again.

Offline Courtney

she takes off her tracky bottoms and jacket

...tracky bottoms?! ...oh dear. :dash: :blush: :wackogirl:

Offline Roogoo2016

Yes I let her off for that too. She'd obviously just slipped something on to come down in the lift and get me.

Offline bigmike32

Good honest review. Ive been too tempted to go and see maisie but after reading this review and the way she acted in that punt means that i wont be taking the risk. I want owo and i at least want the wg to be interested. Bored giving a bj and leaning thats a new one on me.

Offline Roogoo2016

Funnily enough my ex used to do it. Probably why it pissed me off so much!  :dash: