Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM inc FS to review or not?  (Read 1647 times)

Offline ianp1976

After being let down by a well planned punt I decided to visit a FBSM girl in Wolverhampton, excellent massage etc however, and its the first time its happened to me at one of these chinese / thai places, I managed to convince her to included full personal service.

When we were getting dressed she said not to tell anyone she offered sex.

Well in the interest of sharing, what is the protacol on reviewing?

Offline wolfstep

I would say you were not the first or the last, by her saying don't say anything makes you think you may have struck gold!!!

I guess this is her MO.

WS.

Dellboy

The difference between fbsm and fbsm girls offering fs is a difficult one.
I have had fs at lots of massage shops but because most of these girls move around so much I am not sure it's worth reporting.
We heard on here about micky at Worcester st last week but she has already moved on. In fact she moved on the day the message appeared on here because I tried to book her.

Offline Rangers54

After being let down by a well planned punt I decided to visit a FBSM girl in Wolverhampton, excellent massage etc however, and its the first time its happened to me at one of these chinese / thai places, I managed to convince her to included full personal service.

OH please just post, had one last week humming harring, worried about working girl. Please don't start another feeling sorry post just get on with it. Post then get over it and be happy you helped others on here

Dellboy

OH please just post, had one last week humming harring, worried about working girl. Please don't start another feeling sorry post just get on with it. Post then get over it and be happy you helped others on here

So where are all your reviews? ???

Offline ianp1976

This isnt a feeling sorry post, its an etiquette post about girls who ask you not to post about a service they widley advertise.

Offline Rangers54

So where are all your reviews? ???

Very rarely use working girls mostly Compton or Worcester St. As you know very rarely see same girl so difficult to review. I apologise if I offended you

thailuver

difficult if you feel sorry for them fine but its also about helping the forum if we say fukem tell then we are doing exactly what we wouldn't like which is abolishing discretion honest hands up bet not many would like their visit to be anything but discreet, So if we abolish discretion for the girls we spoil for each other if they get a problem or sacked or even trouble from hubby or family
think if we gonna complain about girls ethics and way they carry on we should respect a little also the good ones , thought the main reason of this forum would be to expose the very bad not disrupt the business of those who do what we want them to do...... hope that makes sense !

Offline Stapler

difficult if you feel sorry for them fine but its also about helping the forum if we say fukem tell then we are doing exactly what we wouldn't like which is abolishing discretion honest hands up bet not many would like their visit to be anything but discreet, So if we abolish discretion for the girls we spoil for each other if they get a problem or sacked or even trouble from hubby or family
think if we gonna complain about girls ethics and way they carry on we should respect a little also the good ones , thought the main reason of this forum would be to expose the very bad not disrupt the business of those who do what we want them to do...... hope that makes sense

It might with some punctuation!  :hi:

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online Direwolf

Don't think its against forum rules to review.. However I personally wouldnt mention recieving a service that the WG didnt openly advertise as its bad etiquette imo, as then a load of people who read the review would then expect or try to convince her for the same service thinking its on offer if they push hard enough.

But not sure how it is with these fbsm girls as many say 'no sexual services' and then give hr. So id say its up to you if you want to review.  :unknown:

Offline Stapler

The mistake you made was posting in the first place!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

thailuver

ha ha yes stapler it was rushed lol