Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinky Thai Massage Doncaster  (Read 2367 times)

Offline hboy

Avoid this greedy money grabbing 30 ish Thai girl.
Comms were good called in morning to book for an afternoon appointment.Pinky told me to call her some 30 minutes before appointment time and confirmed 1 hour massage was £50 and B2B was £80.i opted for the latter and she gave me rented appartment address right in Donsaster town centre.she buzzed me in hiding behind the door wearing a black leather bustier with nice skimpy red undies.nice natural 34 DD bust heaving to get out.she asked me if I would like 1 hour full service for £100 to which I agreed to.she said no kissing and OWO was £20 extra ! Asked her if I could lick her pussy but she declined citing that she had just cut herself shaving downstairs but wasn't too dissapointed as her pussy didn't smell too clean.
Stripped off and lay face down on double bed where she did a hurried massage with a few side swipes of the old man asked me to turn over and pretty much straight on with the mac and not too deep blowjob then cowgirl then into doggy then into missionary but the old man kept going to sleep so Pinky whipped off the condom and poured on lots of oil to wank me to completion with one hand and her other hand fingering herself but she wouldn't let me finger her pussy or lick her pussy.very hurried kept looking at clock.asked me if I wanted a shower which I needed as covered in oil good shower got dressed and forgot to say she took 3 calls for appointments during the session.quick peck on the cheek and I left.looked at my phone when just outside and saw I had only 30 minutes so piss poor service and as I said previous avoid this one.

Offline ayaza80

I called her this morning regrading her prices for one hour massage and hand relief was told its £80. Was too expensive for me as I usually pay £50-60 elsewhere. Lucky escape. Thanks for the review hboy

Offline ayaza80

Offline hboy

She's petite good looking couple of tattoos lovely rack but her attitude was bad as I said all she was bothered about was money and getting the job done asap and on to the next poor punter

Podger

Thanks for the warning but generally speaking Gumtree is a bad place to look for a Punt

Offline hboy

Thanks BP96 for posting the link....

randypostman

Is this the same pinky who worled in Sheffield?

Offline hboy

No different one from the Pinky who as far as I know works at Mungkhwan at Woodseats....