Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CarmenRose1 of Castleford  (Read 1581 times)

2 review(s) for CarmenRose1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Gas Man 40s

Seen this lady twice Dec & Jan, very attractive imo, immaculately turned out, smelling nice

External Link/Members Only

Cost : £150 for 1 hr

Action : kissing , OWO, fingers in her, protected sex in multiple positions

Conclusion : very nice women , maybe 30, great tits and body, maybe a little bit of a belly but nothing to complain about. Smelt / tasted great on both occasions.
Only negative for me is she likes to talk too much, don't think it's a delay tactic as she is a nice girl, passionate when she gets going

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh my MrCM this ones FAF  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Reckon I'll be having me some of that.

I'm gonna sound like a stuck record....where did you meet her ??

Offline anonyorks

Sure I've seen those photos elsewhere before

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sure I've seen those photos elsewhere before

Yeah me too....Playmates ??

Offline Gas Man 40s

Works from her house in Castleford when I've seen her
Think Wed & Fri evenings  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 09:23:03 am by Gas Man 40s »

Offline Gas Man 40s

Yeah I'd guess photo's could be airbrushed and a little dated
But would say that's her, very attractive imo
Smelt great, nice kissing, classy kind of build up but obviously experienced and into the sex

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah I'd guess photo's could be airbrushed and a little dated
But would say that's her, very attractive imo
Smelt great, nice kissing, classy kind of build up but obviously experienced and into the sex

Cheers fella. That's the sort of detail that really helps in the decision making process.

Have you read the report writing WIKI ?? It contains some good pointers.

mediumjoe

Looks just my type, but a bit  more than I'm prepared to pay .  Next one to see her could point out that she hasn't actually got sex on her likes list .  Joe

Offline wildman

I agree with Joe - a little more that I'd like to pay (usually try to limit to £100 or £120 if they're a bit special).  Notice she doesn't list half hour appointments as I prefer a half hour meet for the first occasion.  However I agree with Mr Fishy she is definitely FAF!!  So on the HL she goes, I'll just have to do without a few beers to save up!!  :dash: