Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karrina Hot - Swansea  (Read 994 times)

1 review(s) for Kariina Hot (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Gregg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a couple of decent words about her on here, I went for it.

Nice apartment down SA1. P&D car park. Was going to chance it but as I got out, parking company van pulled in... so i then made my way to the machine obviously. £2 for the hour I think. 

Cost:
£90hr. As mentioned, after finding out she was the girl in the pics, I was more than happy to visit at those rates. I still would have gone if the reviews said she just lay and did fuck all tbh because shes hot with a cracking body! But as it seemed she gave a decent service too I didn't have to think twice.

Comms:
Good. Quick replies but all I had were blunt "yes" "no" "ok" kind of replies when arranging the day before. However better on the day when it came to confirming and getting address. Text when I arrived was given apartment number. She did call to see where I was after a few mins as I had an unscheduled stop to the parking machine as I mentioned! Got buzzed in and made my way up.

Appearance:
Stunning. As the pics. Door was answered in a silk robe with sexy underwear on underneath. Amazing slim body with a great ass that has plenty to grab. But her tits were the show stopper. Big and natural, that looked perfect on her small frame.

Personality:
Nice girl. I'm always a bit awkward at the start of punts and need the girls to take the lead with convo but as English obviously isn't her first language, there were some awkward silences to start, but I put that down to my issue rather than hers. Don't get me wrong, she can hold a decent conversation and once we got in to it and at the end of the punt we were chatting away great.

Meeting:
As soon as we got in to the room, I pulled the cash out and gave it straight to her. Off she popped for a few second and she was back before I had my jacket off. She asked what I liked, and I said I would just like to go with the flow with some kissing. She reluctantly said light kissing only, but I didn't pursue it during the meet as I could tell kissing wasn't her thing when I brought it up. I was a bit gutted about it as in my text I asked if she did DFK and OWO and she replied only saying no OWO, with condom only so I assumed kissing was ok. Never mind, for £90hr, I wasn't too bothered. 

Once we agreed we'd start with a back massage, she dropped her robe and wow! Unbelievable body. As I said, huge tits for her frame. We both stripped fully and I was then face down on the bed getting a nice massage. As she lent over to reach my shoulders I could feel her tits brushing my back lightly which was amazing. This soon escalated to her fully rubbing her oily tits up and down my back and then it was time to turn over.

Condom on for some good covered oral. Soon i was fucking her in missionary. Watching those tits bounce was a great sight. Happy enough for me to suck and play with them. She soon flipped over and we were fucking in doggy. Again... a great sight. Squeezing those cheeks as I pounded her while having the odd glance in the mirror next to us is what its all about! Popped my load in this position, cleaned up, nice little chat (where she said she loved Swansea and the people  :unknown:) and I was on my way a happy man.

Would I return:
Yes I would. It was a good punt. A bit mechanical that lacked a bit of real passion and connection but to fuck a girl that hot, with that body, with those tits and ass, for £90. Cant go wrong  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  She does look stunning and always good to hear about a good punt with a Romanian girl.  Glad you had a good one.  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Sometimes if you can get over the whole deep French kissing malarky on punts,  and who doesn't like a bit of tongue twisting , then Romanian girls can be very useful to visit.

This girl is undoubtedly a proper hotty,  and how many of us out there can just nip out and fuck a stunner within an hours notice. On occasion fortune will favour the brave.

Thanks for the review I'm glad the Swansea scene is picking up

np500

She does look very nice, and a nice review. Shame Swansea, but the guys down there deserve some sunshine .

Boblowjob

Gregg - glad you had a good time pal. She is a bit frosty to start with, but she soon warms up.