Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Ana - West Drayton  (Read 1351 times)

33 review(s) for _x_Ana_x_Massage  (20 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline StevieSteve

Saw her in west Drayton for £60 30 min. I see she has moved and price is up to £80 for 30 min. I would not consider her vfm at £80.

External Link/Members Only

Services, light fk, owo, ro, cg, doggy, mish. Two pops.

She'd had collagen injections or some like to her lips, so only light fk, not sure if she usually offers dfk.

Ana has a great big pair of natural tits, a nice face and a great arse. A bit stand off ish at first, but was soon relaxed. She is solid rather than fat. And she takes a great pounding.

She is not gfe (at least my experience wasn't due to the light fk) but if you're after a girl with a good natural curvy body who can really take a ramming in multiple positions Ana is your girl.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 06:56:22 pm by StevieSteve »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review, one of the last commects that I read about her was that she had the face of a 'resting bitch'. Would you concur?
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127247.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline StevieSteve

Totally agree. During her stand off ish starting phase I mentioned you could definitely describe her as that. She warmed up eventually with me and has quite a nice smile when she bothers.

I can see how her initial coldness could put a lot of people off. Not sure if she'd be any warmer with a repeat punter.