Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla, Bristol  (Read 1859 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline having_fun

Sweet Carla, bristol
30 minutes incall for £60

I met Sweet Carla for the first time this morning after making the booking via text the night before. Communication was good, she writes well and the directions to her apartment were great. She's based a few minutes walk from cabot circus in a apartment block so very discreet.

I called when i was close and she buzzed me inside, her door opened when i got near so that was really positive. She is incredibly pretty, exactly my type of girl so I'm going to bias saying this. Very petite with a gorgeous looking face and lovely sized tits. I know she is well known on here but her pictures are very accurate :) She's fairly young, mid twenties? and so am i so this was nice.

She took me to her room and offered me a shower, i'd just had one but she had the little look in her eye so i couldn't say no :P i came out and she was standing wearing lovely matching black underwear, she came over and pressed her body into mine. Really soft skin and a lovely ass to explore. She took the towel from my waist and started to play with me as i undressed the last few bits of clothing she had on.

She sat on the bed and took my cock in her mouth (uncovered) she has good technique, not the best I've ever had but having this gorgeous girl suck my cock was pretty nice.  :cool:
After a little play on the bed she asked what position i wanted to try with her (all covered), we did missionary and doggy and she felt great. Her moans matched mine and she turned me on a lot so i came pretty fast

I was hoping for a second cum with her but she didnt seem too interested in that. Maybe i should have pushed for this as she said it was ok in the text messages. She gave me a drink and was nice and friendly with some small talk between us. Her english is good so that wasn't much of a problem.

It would've been nice for her to join me in the shower like some of the other reviews have had but this wasn't a major negative for me as the sex was good and she looks lovely.
There was no DFK, more just pecks so not a true GFE in my opinion but still i left happy. She turned me on enough that in the afternoon i wanted another session.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

Reading this review, I would probably have given her a neutral, especially as she seemed to not be interested in giving you a second round, and no DFK.  Glad you have a good time though.  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Reading this review, I would probably have given her a neutral, especially as she seemed to not be interested in giving you a second round, and no DFK.  Glad you have a good time though.  :drinks:

+1. Sounds neutral based on her disinterest. :(

Offline MoTToM

Thank you for the review, OP.

I'm really torn on this one. Not met her yet, but have been meaning to see Carla for ages - I think she was one of the first aditions to my HL when I first began browsing AW (was reluctant to start with a non-British WG, however). I'm wondering, now, if I've left it too late; one thing I don't want from a punt is a cold or disinterested attitude from the girl.

Still interested, based purely on looks alone, but I'd hate to make a booking I might regret, having thoroughly enjoyed all of my other experiences so far.

Offline happy as larry

I saw her a while back for a 3 some with her flat mate, looks alone shes worth a go, she gave me good service.

Asian Hunter

I saw her a while back for a 3 some with her flat mate, looks alone shes worth a go, she gave me good service.

Which flatmate was that?

Offline having_fun

maybe your right and a neutral was more fair. I'm fairly new to punting and haven't built up a large enough base to compare her too but i did have a good time and she is lovely to look at :P

Thank you guys for the advice, appreciated :)

Offline happy as larry

Which flatmate was that?

Not sure of her name sorry, another pretty girl  who was a little shorter than Carla

Offline niceguy30!!

I think I need to have a go her good body and great looks.