Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coincidence or law of supply and demand?  (Read 652 times)

Offline Georgejetson

Of the WG's I have reached out to, all of the ones priced at 200/hour responded fast and had availability. The 100£ To 120£ hour WGs were, as a group, more  unresponsive or slow in response in comparison, and seemed busier. Both groups were equally highly rated here (UKP). Have others experienced this? My theory is the WG price is elastic up to about 120-ish, then demand starts to fall off, and it falls off a cliff at 200, meaning there is a drop in the return on investment (her working hours) at 200£/hr. Is this a coincidence or have others seen this pattern?  I only ask since I fly in and out from London fairly quickly at times, and if this is a pattern I might  pay the premium for ease of logistical planning when every hour counts, but I wouldn't if I was in town for awhile.

Offline NightKid

I think it's simple logic that when a prossie charges that high then she's likely to have a lower volume of clients, hence increased availability.
Also, at that price I'd expect her to be near flawless in every category - including comms.

As for your comment regarding a drop in the return on investment, only the WG would know so that's not for us to say.

Offline erutico

No idea why you tried to seem smart with economics 101 terminology here.
Lower price = higher demand = longer/slower resonse time.
The expensive girl only has to work one client/hr rather than 2. Given rent/etc is the same. I'm sure they've got it figured out.

To your predicament, I'd suggest if you have the money go for the obviously better more expensive ones, but if you want ease you can always just pre-book and plan. Last minute punting always leads to disaster imo.