Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Victoria- Merchant City Glasgow  (Read 3218 times)

Offline sharklaser

External Link/Members Only

Not entirely sure it was the girl in the pics, hard to tell from the blurred out faces on the link but the women I got the massage off seemed a bit heavier (not much) and older (possibly out of date pics), she is Spanish. Her body was good though and she was only about 5 foot, facially she was attractive as well had the typical Spanish look.

Cost- £50 for the half hour massage and happy ending

Comms - Excellent to be fair, I was in the city centre and at a bit of a loose end, so I searched around for massage providers and phoned her. She answered straight away and had availability right away. She texted me her address and accommodated me half an hour early after we exchanged a few texts.

Location - In the merchant city, on a busyish main drag so plan your punt, few pubs around about or a coffee shop opposite all about 30 seconds at the most away from her place (good waiting places). In a posh area beside George square and the set of flats she stays in are small and the flat itself was clean, as was the bathroom.

Service - I have had numerous massages around Glasgow and hers was probably slap bang in the middle in terms of quality. The room was set up well and was on a massage table. I stripped off and she started on my legs and working the way up to my back, not much dialogue although I couldn't be arsed with chit chat so was fine for me. Massage is similar to the Swedish variety and was quite deep. Once she had finished my back I turned around and asked her to take her top off and she said she doesn't do that, was a bit pissed off at that. She massaged my legs and seen I was already hard so she accelerated into the happy ending, again I was happy at this but some might not be.

Was a bit of a bonus as she gave me a covered bj which I was not expecting, put it on with her mouth and got sucking, she let me touch her during this and was playing with my balls at the same time, she slid it well down her throat and was enjoyable enough. She left the condom on for the hand finish while playing with my balls, again I didn't mind this but some might.

All in all it was a clinical service with not much chat and condom on for the finish. Positives were the location, good body and face, decent massage and the bj/hj finish which was a first for me, I had a shower at the end as well. Not much in the city centre just now so she is a decent option.

If someone has been here before they may shed some light on who the girl is in the pics. I suspect it may be two girls operating off the same profile and flat, Maybe another room in the flat? Not sure if the flats in question are one bedroom.

Offline cigano8

Thanks for reviewing. She had/still has an ad on vivastreet not long ago and I was curious about it. Don't recognise the location though.

Does sound decent value ...but I find it funny she keeps her clothes on yet volunteers BJs with the service!

Offline cigano8

Actually wee google there of the number and find this old thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67286.0

sounds like she shares with Camilla?

Online Mick123

Went to Victoria a few years ago. Think she used to advertise on Gumtree. Gave a good massage with HR,no touching and nothing else on the cards.Went a few times but the last time was met by a more glamourous looking girl who said she was Victoria,didn't argue as she was a lot hotter than the original Victoria. I've a feeling that might be who is in the photos. She also went a lot further than original Victoria,almost FS if I remember. The ads seemed to disappear for a while but looks like they have started up again.
From the description it sound like you got the original Victoria as it pretty much matches my experience (except for the BJ).
There was definitely more than one girl working out of there a while back, can't speak for now.