Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lushlacie & cheshirelouise Glasgow  (Read 6433 times)

laim1690

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Seen Louises profile is new in my search so phoned up asked her would do a owo for £40.
To which she replys my mates here with me we could give you a double blowjob for £40 if you want.
Im like ok then where are yous and it was a hotel on the Paisley rd 5 mins from me.
So I get there I already know the room number and how to get in (not the most discrete) past reception.
Any how in to the room and there the two of them standing smiling at me both girls dressed in sexy under wear both about size 12-14 massive tits next thing im on the bed one sucking my cock while the other has her tits in my face and they were swapping over now and then finshed with louise wanking me and lacies tits in my mouth. (think she was planning me to come on here tits it went every where but her tits)

These girls are good fun and well worth the 40 bucks.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 12:32:31 pm by laim1690 »

haveaperfectend

not everyone up here buttons up the back, but there's quite a few of them left

laim1690

What do you mean :unknown:

scotstom

Sounds too good to be true!!!  how long did u get?

laim1690

Sounds too good to be true!!!  how long did u get?
That's what I thought, I was in there about 10 or 15 mins.

scotstom

understtod phrase but apart from being to obvious are u suggesting this is a sales copy lol

haveaperfectend

The contributions to this forum by laim1690 appear to be legit, but the idea of there being two reasonably fit slappers in a hotel near the city centre offering an OWO cum everywhere duo for £40 does not sound plausible

Offline Matrix

Nah, a few of them have zips........

Offline Goodguy44

:dance: fancied some of that my self soo called to enquire she giggled when asked but he's right enuf bj by both just a bit of banter last meet of the day and they where sharing a room perfect storm and one lucky guy I will be able too give my review next Sat as I'm booked in then can't wait

laim1690

The contributions to this forum by laim1690 appear to be legit, but the idea of there being two reasonably fit slappers in a hotel near the city centre offering an OWO cum everywhere duo for £40 does not sound plausible
Well think what you want but its true.

Givememilf

I spoke to the girl.  She says this is bullshit.  It's £40 each.

laim1690

It happened alright. There texting me telling me it 30 for each girl next time because so many cunts are phoning them up.
I wouldn't come on here and say it was one price if I payed more.Think these girls are a bit pissed at me putting up the rewiew because of the deal they done for me.
I never asked for to girls for 40 she offerd it to me.

Josef69

So laim,
Were you off the day your class were taught
basic grammar and spelling, I smell bullshit 👃

laim1690

Its up to your self I just told it as it happened

If anybody thinks my review is fales or im bull shitting get me banned.

And as for the grammer I never went to school ive been out grafting my whole life.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 07:51:07 pm by laim1690 »

Offline Courtney

And as for the grammer I never went to school ive been out grafting my whole life.

:timeout: :dash: ...no need to bubble. :cry:

I'll get the violin out. :music:

laim1690

:timeout: :dash: ...no need to bubble. :cry:

I'll get the violin out. :music:
I wondered how long it would be before ukps very own detective showed up to get to the bottom of all this.

Offline Courtney

I wondered how long it would be before ukps very own detective showed up to get to the bottom of all this.

Thanks :cool: ...but I wasn't doing any detective work on this review  ....read what I wrote!  :D :dash:

laim1690

read what you wrote ?

I did and ive came to the conclusion yer a fanny!! now fuck off your boring the fucking life out of me.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:48:16 pm by laim1690 »

Offline Courtney

read what you wrote ?

I did and ive came to the conclusion yer a fanny!! now fuck off your boring the fucking life out of me.

What a very intelligent response. Is that supposed to frighten me? :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123749.msg1404750#msg1404750

if you have a problem with posters questioning and checking then feel free to use the report button, it's over there ---------------------->>>

...yeah, I'll back James999 up that one. Feel free to use it. :hi:

laim1690

What a very intelligent response. Is that supposed to frighten me? :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123749.msg1404750#msg1404750

...yeah, I'll back James999 up that one. Feel free to use it. :hi:

Yer Just talking absolute shite now

Offline Happyjose

read what you wrote ?

No need for this kind of abuse

Offline Courtney

Yer Just talking absolute shite now
...really?

No...I don't jump at every post you make. I'd like to see you quote all the posts where I've been giving you such a hard time. :wacko: :music:

laim1690

do you not know!!!!Go back and look at my posts since I called your wee besty a white knight.
Id say you now trolling me.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 05:24:30 pm by laim1690 »

Offline Courtney

do you not know!!!!Go back and look at my posts since I called your wee besty a white knight.

...I don't have any "besty" but if this is what you mean:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119378.msg1366757#msg1366757

….because you kept dragging UKE stuff over here instead of taking it up over there. A perfect example...and it resulted in a locked thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127096.msg1437590#msg1437590

Clatty is a far distance away from being a white knight ( as Iaim 1690 has accused him of ) , but Iaim and some others are very close to trolling.
…interesting.....not from me. :cool:

Nah....keeping you in line with the ethos and rules of the forum is not trolling. You've been here since December 2013...surely you know the script by now.

Offline henry brubaker

….because you kept dragging UKE stuff over here instead of taking it up over there. A perfect example...and it resulted in a locked thread:

Nah....keeping you in line with the ethos and rules of the forum is not trolling. You've been here since December 2013...surely you know the script by now.

Cringe

Offline Courtney

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:57:49 pm by Courtney »

Offline henry brubaker

I've no idea what your point is. I'm sure it's hilarious though going by those cute wee smilies.

Offline Game of scones

Courtney you are the reason I don't contribute any longer always fekin editing members posts trying to make cunts look stupid see how many you can get banned by admin.
You are the top troll on here by a country mile

Offline Courtney

I've no idea what your point is. I'm sure it's hilarious though going by those cute wee smilies.

...a late night failed attempt at humour. :blush:

Courtney you are the reason I don't contribute any longer always fekin editing members posts trying to make cunts look stupid see how many you can get banned by admin.
:timeout: :dash:
Don't be silly. I'm catching out previously banned members etc. when I usually do that. It's called evidence. (and some other members appreciated me doing this but I can get it wrong at times and make mistakes like anyone else). If you want to contribute reviews (I couldn't understand some of the language you were using before) don't let me stop you. :D I can understand this post....so you can write in half decent English. :D I'm not holding a grudge. :hi:

BTW look through your reviews, I haven't said anything about them, apart from one girl should have better pictures.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:21:51 am by Courtney »

Offline Happyjose

Admin decides who gets banned. He's on record saying he relies on members flagging up problems to allow him to manage his site. It sounds like your problem is with the site and it's ethos in general.

I can't see any problem with Courtney's posts, and going by his batting average catching out various cunts abusing the site, neither does Admin.

Contribute, or don't contribute, but stop whinging man

Offline Clattypats

well since you've felt the need to bring me into a thread I'm not part of...And before you call me a "troll" aswell as Courtney...I feel I have the right to reply....

Firstly I'm not a "white knight" and getting a bit fed up of YOU banding it about  :dash:

Secondly..I don't know if you think your some sort of "ticket" but telling people to "shut up" ...."Fuck off" and calling them "Fannies" is not on...It's a forum...If you don't agree, counter the point instead of insulting people and being abusive..

Thirdly...Courtney has managed and still does manage to weed out previously banned members which is invaluable to this site and as Happyjose says...Admin relies on people flagging this up..So..Where lies the problem?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:25:09 pm by Clattypats »

laim1690

KEEPING ME IN LINE who the fuck do you think you are ?

GOD!!!

laim1690

well since you've felt the need to bring me into a thread I'm not part of...And before you call me a "troll" aswell as Courtney...I feel I have the right to reply....

Firstly I'm not a "white knight" and getting a bit fed up of YOU banding it about  :dash:

Secondly..I don't know if you think your some sort of "ticket" but telling people to "shut up" ...."Fuck off" and calling them "Fannies" is not on...It's a forum...If you don't agree, counter the point instead of insulting people and being abusive..

Thirdly...Courtney has managed and still does manage to weed out previously banned members which is invaluable to this site and as Happyjose says...Admin relies on people flagging this up..So..Where lies the problem?

Firstly.. Ive not said your name at all in this thread.

Secondly.. Who are you to tell me what I can say and what I cant.

Thirdly.. Get your head out of his ass.

laim1690

+1

Offline Courtney

KEEPING ME IN LINE who the fuck do you think you are ?

GOD!!!

Yeah, perhaps I was being too kind. I'll let you just dig a hole for yourself. :D

You still bubbling about this? :cry: :cry: :cry: :dash:

As Happyjose said:
It sounds like your problem is with the site and it's ethos in general.

...this goes for you also, you don't seem to have a clue or take note of what other people say including Clatty and James999.

I predict the next post from you will be more name calling, F words, capital letters and plenty of "!!!!" ..because as Clatty says you don't seem to have the intelligence to counter-argue anything. :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :dash:

laim1690

Yeah, perhaps I was being too kind. I'll let you just dig a hole for yourself. :D

You still bubbling about this? :cry: :cry: :cry: :dash:

As Happyjose said:
...this goes for you also, you don't seem to have a clue or take note of what other people say including Clatty and James999.

I predict the next post from you will be more name calling, F words, capital letters and plenty of "!!!!" ..because as Clatty says you don't seem to have the intelligence to counter-argue anything. :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :dash:

Why have you even came on to this thread if its no just to give me abuse what is it ?

laim1690

[ You've been here since December 2013...surely you know the script by now.
[/quote]
What has it got to do with how long ive been here.

Ive been here longer than you and done more reviews than you but guess what you got a lot more posts than me imagine that eh.

Offline Courtney

Why have you even came on to this thread if its no just to give me abuse what is it ?
:timeout:
Me giving you abuse? :D :unknown:

Anyway:

This was like a "poor me" just because some people (not me) questioned your review. That's what can happen on here sometimes..that's what I would mean by, "surely you know the script by now."
As Happyjose said, Admin decides who gets banned ....not any of us....again surely you know that by now. :unknown:

Ive been here longer than you and done more reviews than you but guess what you got a lot more posts than me imagine that eh.

....sometimes quaility not quantity, but again that is subjective. I've noticed some members with no reviews at all can contribute greatly to this forum. I understand reviews are useful of course ....but there is no rule that says you "have" to do them.

laim1690

:timeout:
Me giving you abuse? :D :unknown:

Anyway:
This was like a "poor me" just because some people (not me) questioned your review. That's what can happen on here sometimes..that's what I would mean by, "surely you know the script by now."
As Happyjose said, Admin decides who gets banned ....not any of us....again surely you know that by now. :unknown:

....sometimes quaility not quantity, but again that is subjective. I've noticed some members with no reviews at all can contribute greatly to this forum. I understand reviews are useful of course ....but there is no rule that says you "have" to do them.
Poor me I don't think so.

" quaility " :D Ive just read some of you posts. REALLY!!!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 01:35:19 pm by laim1690 »

Offline Courtney

" quaility " :D Ive just read some of you posts. REALLY!!!

:dash:...I wasn't referring to my reviews in particular.  :wacko: Some members with little/few reviews can be just as useful than others with many reviews of 15 minute £20 fat ugly skanks, which maybe of some use to others but not all. :cool: ....as I said "subjective."

So the childish, "I've done more reviews than you....so there" doesn't really mean anything to me. :crazy:

laim1690

Your just talking shit again.

You think your something on here but your not really.

Im not the only one who has called you a troll.

Offline Courtney

You think your something on here but your not really.

:dash: ...no I don't think I'm "something". You did ask:

…and I gave an answer and my opinion. Seriously, it's like dealing with plankton talking to you. :dash:

There are some real crackers on here honestly
:bomb: ...… yeah, I would say you think "you" are really something. :wacko: :crazy: :music:

laim1690

YOUR BORING THE LIFE OUT OF ME NOW YOU JUST KEEP GOING OVER THE OLD SAME STUFF AGAIN AND AGAIN.

have you got a point your trying to make or something?

Offline DickDiver

YOUR BORING THE LIFE OUT OF ME NOW YOU JUST KEEP GOING OVER THE OLD SAME STUFF AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Maybe just let it go, fella? You're coming across as a bit of a tit.

Offline Courtney

FFS.. :dash: I made my point 2 or 3 posts ago! Duh!  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy:

:timeout: ...yeah and you are boring me. You are either on the wind up or you really are just simply thick as mince. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
 :music: :music: :music:

Offline Courtney

Maybe just let it go, fella? You're coming across as a bit of a tit.

+1000

laim1690

No I wont let it go that's what he does he trolls people till they go away Im  fucking sick the cunt.