Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma B Preston Area  (Read 832 times)

11 review(s) for ENGLISHXEMILYXXXXX (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline TPreston

External Link/Members Only

Gemma B, formerly Gemma Brookes

Have been with Gemma before and she is as seen in her photos. Obviously they are her looking her best, but they are accurate and up to date. Maybe a little bit more curvy than the photos would suggest.

Was at a loose end and in the mood, why not enjoy myself:)

Good comms. Arranged an outcall to a local hotel and wasn't much mucking about, from the day of the initial contact was meeting up hours later. She was prompt, room number was given and she turned up on time which is always a bonus.

Looks: as you can see, is pretty with a little bit of mediterranean I'd say. Olive skin and long dark hair. Curvy rather than slim. She has a body of someone in mid 30's  - so not quite as pert as maybe some would like, but its not like she advertises herself as otherwise.

Cash was in an envelope on the side. Was acknowledged but not 'demanded' as can be a little off putting straight away.

Was pretty by the numbers punt. I was dressed in a towel only so after the briefest of small talk she was in the bed and we where DFK, moved onto BBBJ as undressing her. Was very enthusiastic  - spitting, taking all the way down, working my bollocks. All the while playing with her pussy as she got wetter. Moved onto missionary before I popped my load before we even got going. About 5 mins of going at it  - no star fish, legs/arms wrapped round me taking me in. before swift move to doggy and me filling the bag up after about 5 solid pumps.

An hour was agreed, so general chit chat then  - wasn't any clock watching from her part but post sex I wasn't that keen on small talk and subtly  suggested she fuck off and hint was taken.

Was a good solid punt. Not disappointments, she did give a slight coke head vibe - in that sketchy sort of way they do, but didn't affect her punctuality or performance.

Solid 7/10