Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How did you lose your virginity?  (Read 4560 times)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

The Tower Ballroom in Birmingham on grab a granny night.

I was 17 and very wet behind the ears. I was stood by the bar and looking back she decided she was going to have me. I reckon she was about 40 and looked like a typical early 1980's brassy blonde. I thought she looked like Debbie Harry, or so I've convinced myself over the years!

She took me outside and I really had no idea what she had in mind. I knew what to do but I didn't realise that is what she wanted me to do until she told me in no uncertain terms what she wanted a good fuck. I lasted about 30 seconds in all of the excitement and it could not have given her what she wanted......later on I saw her with an older guy going into the ladies toilets.

I went out that night a boy and went home a man, or so I thought. Strange to think that she's probably in her mid 70's now!

Offline KPL

In the deep forrest of Scandinavia when I was 15 years old with a girl from school, completely drunk on moon shine. As I was doing missionary I couldnt help feeling so disappointed, all the years believing it would be a heavenly sensation it was just warm and wet (though my body was half paralysed by booze).

Suddenly a fox appeared and started running around us in circles ... eventually chased him off by shouting and waving my arms. As I came the sickness kicked in and I started vomiting over her shoulder lying on top of her...

A nice viking introduction I suppose

weedougie

I was at a student party in Manchester; spent the evening drunkenly snogging a girl whose name I didn't know, I was fingering her and she was chewing on my lips in a very painful way until her friends took her home. Then the girl whose party it was suggested that I should stay the night with her - so I went up to her bedroom where I waited for her to get rid of the stragglers - who all came into her room to pick up their coats.

She came up and we went to bed where she said she was too drunk and went to sleep. I had.never even seen a girl naked before and took my chance to explore her comatose body, finding out where all the key bits were. Had a shag in the morning and walked home with a smile on my face, wandering if everyone could tell.

Offline KPL

. Had a shag in the morning and walked home with a smile on my face, wandering if everyone could tell.

Dont you just love that feeling... then to the pub for a few pints in the afternoon, money in your pocket and a knob smelling like a cunt - the best !  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Dont you just love that feeling... then to the pub for a few pints in the afternoon, money in your pocket and a knob smelling like a cunt - the best !  :lol:

I always try to get plenty of my hand up her chuff. That way if it's a long trip home by bus or car I can rest my chine on that hand to breathe deep and relieve boredom. Another reason why I fucking detest that scented bloody lube many of them use. If I want to lick it, freshly showered is sufficient. If I don't, then a nice smelly cunt works just fine!

There. That should give the OP troll some more wank material.  :rolleyes:

Punter115

I have already shot my load reading it.....saved me £60....cheers!

Offline Simmo87

I was 14, if you had sports last lesson you could play longer and go home in your sports kit if it was summer,

walked home with my first girlfriend, as her parents were still at work we went back to hers so some serious face sucking  (as teenagers do) one thing lead to another and boom I popped my cherry.

we repeated that event many times over that summer  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Still today a pony tail and netball kit gives me a bit of a twinge  :diablo:

Offline Citybased

Mine was a drunken liaison in the mid 70s with a native Swalizland girl who along with her friends approached the group of lads I was with in an hotel bar in Mbabane.....she sat on my lap put her hand on my crutch and whispered in my ear...'I love you, I want to fuck with you tonight'....the next thing I remember was outside on some grass bank fumbling about until finally sinking my cock into her without a condom....I don't remember cuming, I don't remember paying...in fact the whole things year later seems surreal and bloody dangerous.

Offline KPL

I don't remember paying...in fact the whole things year later seems surreal and bloody dangerous.

Well at least this was before HIV got discovered so at the time it probably wasnt a big deal.

Offline Citybased

But there were other STI risks not to mention pregnancy.....the stupid things you do when you cock is doing the thinking and not your other head?...I was only 16 or 17, cannot remember lol and she was young too...possibly underage...gulp....wild times for sure.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 06:38:41 pm by Citybased »

Offline cash2spare

But there were other STI risks not to mention pregnancy.....the stupid things you do when you cock is doing the thinking and not your other head?...I was only 16 or 17, cannot remember lol and she was young too...possibly underage...gulp....wild times for sure.

That's true mate, when I lost mine I didn't give a thought to pregnancy I just wanted to fuck a pussy and be a man, how stupid eh but lucky that time. Cos she was older I just assumed she knew what was what lol

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well at least this was before HIV got discovered so at the time it probably wasnt a big deal.
Before it was discovered yeah but how long had it been around silently killing people who didn't know why they were dying?

Offline TPreston

A late bloomer. buying into all the sex is about love bollocks. 21 and its not like I was a social hermit either, lads holidays and the likes and never happened.

Then met her. A fatty in the local nightclub. about half an hour of embarrassing face snogging pissed out of my head. Taxi back together and about to pull over and jump out near my mums, when she said you can come to mine if you want.

back to hers and I was overawed really. First ever blow job. some confused fingering. I was too scared to go down on her in case I did it wrong. I was most likely like Will in the Inbetweeners with my pumping. I didn't even cum.

The morning after that walk home was a weight off my shoulders. felt 10 stone lighter after all the ribbing. I had a wank that afternoon that has rivalled any cumming experience, the build up and I spaffed over my shoulder.

Have made up for lost time. Pussy on a pedestal. The opportunities missed in youth :(

Though I've had a fair share of 18 year olds in Thailand and off SA now so think its about right

hsn23

To a girl I met in the first week of uni. It transpired she lived on the same floor as me in the student accommodation so we frequently boinked  :wacko:

Offline howrude

I was a late one at 27. And it was with a prostitute. I'd had some sexual experience but not intercourse. After all the letdowns and difficulties with women, I just wanted to fuck and no longer cared about the stigma of seeing prostitutes, provided I enjoyed it and it didn't become known.

Offline bdc82

@19.. got really frustrated and found a streetwalker in aberdeen and tried in the graveyard down near the harbour in aberdeen....think it was a combination of nerves and drink but not great. 2 years later with then girlfriend.. and she took it as she puts it...round at her place...hired a couple of dvds.. forget the 1st one but we did watch it but the 2nd one was Ali...and i heard bits of it... :D
Booty called her quite a lot...(she was a bouncer and finished late so woild either stay out and walk home or go round once she finished shift)

Offline HKS15

Lost mine to Maisie at Sandys Superstars when I was 19. Was a pretty underwhelming experience, lasted about 10 seconds and then struggled to get it up for the rest of the hour.

Neal69

@19.. got really frustrated and found a streetwalker in aberdeen and tried in the graveyard down near the harbour in aberdeen....think it was a combination of nerves and drink but not great. 2 years later with then girlfriend.. and she took it as she puts it...round at her place...hired a couple of dvds.. forget the 1st one but we did watch it but the 2nd one was Ali...and i heard bits of it... :D
Booty called her quite a lot...(she was a bouncer and finished late so woild either stay out and walk home or go round once she finished shift)

Think I have had carnal pleasure in that Graveyard as well  :wacko: But only in Summer  :wacko:

Hope She wasn't a bouncer at The Metro as I may know Her  :wacko:

N

hardpunt

Prossie in my early 20s whilst on holiday and a good few pints in me. In a small brothel with only 2 girls I choose the better looking one, not bad but probably close to 30. The other was a fatty but I went back and fucked her a year later when she had lost weight. Anyway I stayed hard but could not cum and we fucked long and hard. Quite the opposite now days I normally Cum within seconds of insertion.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

One night when I was about 17 and was watching TV at the girlfriends house after walking her home. I had just lit a fag and she said "Lets do it". So we did. When we had finished (or should I say I had finished) the fag had only burned down about an inch.
Didn't need to get a bus home that night. I floated home. 
She worked for the BBC and could take guests into television centre. About a month later she gave me a blow job in the Blue Peter garden up against the statue of Perta.
Happy days they were.

Offline jujuman

I was 11 and visiting my aunt and uncle in Kenya. In the hayloft, by the stables, an extended session of doctors and nurses with my 13 yr old cousin led to my first experience of penetrative sex - too young to cum in any meaningful way. 

Offline MelissaHoney

• Service Provider
That's a great topic to put my first post on! Just realised that I hadn't written anything since I registered, as I thought this is a site for punters mainly  :wackogirl:
Anyway, the honest answer is "I don't remember!"  :drinks:

hsn23

I was 11 and visiting my aunt and uncle in Kenya. In the hayloft, by the stables, an extended session of doctors and nurses with my 13 yr old cousin led to my first experience of penetrative sex - too young to cum in any meaningful way.

Oh my god 11 and with your cousin  :lol:

It was a good thing you werent able to cum count yourself lucky  :thumbsup:

weedougie

About a month later she gave me a blow job in the Blue Peter garden up against the statue of Perta.
Happy days they were.

I bet John Noakes was watching......

mediumjoe

Surely you mean pervy Peter Purvis

5th Musketeer

I was 21 and at a sporting event seeing some friends of mine compete and an old girlfriend of one of them, who had been chasing him for some time, turned up and wanted to continue seeing him again.  He had his current GF with him and wasn't interested.  She introduced herself to me and we ended up going out that evening for a bit of fun in her mini - she was a year older than me and had a car.  Then she said why don't we go back to her place, which we did.  There we got into bed and one thing led to another and she encouraged me to go all the way.  I was sensible enough to ask about protection, however she said she was just finishing her period so everything would be safe.  It was but I didn't last long.  A couple of weeks later she called me for a date and came by my house to pick me up and my parents answered the door - didn't know who she was.  We went out but she was a bit pissed with me that I hadn't told them I had a GF, so our date was not that happy.  That was the end of it all.  Never saw her again.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

About a month later she gave me a blow job in the Blue Peter garden up against the statue of Perta.
Happy days they were.

I bet John Noakes was watching......

Spelt Petra wrong on my original post. Auto correct.

Dont think John Noakes was watching, but would have been quite happy for Helen Skelton to have a peek.