Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalli massage-Oldbury  (Read 3741 times)

Arfur Fucksake

External Link/Members Only

communications

My fist time with Nat and found the best way to message her was by voice mail then she replies asap

Price

£80 for the hour

Location/Incall

Address a couple of minutes walk from Langley Green station

Appearance

As per the photos on the advert, very nice.

Services

Massage
b2b
HR
OWO

I felt at ease with Natalli as soon as she opened the door,she is friendly and was dressed to impress! After a quick shower lay face down on the bed while Natalli undressed and went to work using her hands, lovely tits and best of all her pussy rubbing over my arse and back,sexy and sensual with some nice reach under to keep the tension.Turned over for HR to begin with nice OWO and attention to my balls which i like. I got to play with her and insert fingers, i really wanted to taste her but will let that develop as i will be going back for more, a nice lady.

External Link/Members Only

robbie1972

Nat is next on my list
Great lady by the sounds of things

Offline Stapler

Nat is next on my list
Great lady by the sounds of things

She doesn't have a plant-pot! #plank

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Arfur Fucksake

Yes, she is well reviewed on here and i have found this site to be very valuable for making good decisions, enjoy Nat!

Online PepeMAGA

robbie1972

Been to see lola today as i couldnt get an app with nat
But i will keep trying

Offline FCB

MASSAGE Tantric&&Natalli
Location   West Midlands
West Midlands
Oldbury
Oldbury - B69
Type of ad:   Agency
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Language:   English, Other
Service(s):   
Massage
Domination
Role play & Fantasy
French Kiss
OWO
Dinner Date
Tantric Massage
Posted by:   Natalie
Visitors:   6769

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bendova69

Natali agreed to meet at 12pm but when I called at 11:58 she asked for 10 minutes to go in the bathroom. About 12:07 she called and I walked across and Natali opened the door and I was greeted with a kiss. She was wearing a short revealing white organza dress, just enough to cover her ass. This was my first time so I followed her perky ass up the stairs to a room that had a bed. I sorted the paperwork immediately and was offered a shower which I declined cause had just had one before leaving home. I stripped and laid face down on the bed.

Natali asked me what I wanted and I told her that I wanted to come first. She stripped off and wiped my dick with a wet wipe. She started with massaging my balls and giving me OWO while I fingered her pussy. Within minutes, her pussy was steaming wet and she told me that she wanted to be fucked by a big dick…….so I obliged and asked her to put the hat on. So it was, onto doggy position and I fucked her hard for some time, then onto mish and then took off condom for some OWO and she took the load in her mouth.

Natali cleaned me up and gave a ball ticking massage for a bit, then asked me to turnover and gave me a lacklustre massage for the rest of the meet. In a way I think I was cheated of my time cause she asked me if I wanted a shower at about 12:50 I took the offer. As it was my first time, I didn’t challenge her or want to come across as too demanding but will be sure to ask for meet time to last an hour, more massage in the nether regions and more sex.

Offline Littlefoot

Natali agreed to meet at 12pm but when I called at 11:58 she asked for 10 minutes to go in the bathroom. About 12:07 she called and I walked across and Natali opened the door and I was greeted with a kiss. She was wearing a short revealing white organza dress, just enough to cover her ass. This was my first time so I followed her perky ass up the stairs to a room that had a bed. I sorted the paperwork immediately and was offered a shower which I declined cause had just had one before leaving home. I stripped and laid face down on the bed.

Natali asked me what I wanted and I told her that I wanted to come first. She stripped off and wiped my dick with a wet wipe. She started with massaging my balls and giving me OWO while I fingered her pussy. Within minutes, her pussy was steaming wet and she told me that she wanted to be fucked by a big dick…….so I obliged and asked her to put the hat on. So it was, onto doggy position and I fucked her hard for some time, then onto mish and then took off condom for some OWO and she took the load in her mouth.

Natali cleaned me up and gave a ball ticking massage for a bit, then asked me to turnover and gave me a lacklustre massage for the rest of the meet. In a way I think I was cheated of my time cause she asked me if I wanted a shower at about 12:50 I took the offer. As it was my first time, I didn’t challenge her or want to come across as too demanding but will be sure to ask for meet time to last an hour, more massage in the nether regions and more sex.

Did you pay £80? If so that's very good vfm for a 1 hour fs.

You should of made your post into a review imo.

:hi: