Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Teen Julia - Good Times! (Old street EC1V)  (Read 5181 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by claretandblue]

Offline Running Man

Met Julia, got what I wanted, everyone knows the score. The only thing to add is that this was my first punt. I tried to pay her the money before the action but she wouldn't take it. I found this strange but thought this was normal and she would ask for it after my shower... she didn't! I did what I wanted to do with her and after I'd finished and had a second shower I said "I need to pay you" she was so relaxed and just shrugged. of course I paid her but because this was my first punt it put me in a weird space because I thought it was a rule to pay before. Has this happened to anyone else with Julia? Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Co

Offline Alitis

Julia is a lovely, lovely girl.

What I usually do is leave the envelope on the chair or somewhere similar as I go to the shower before we play. This way, it gives the girl the chance to sort the paperwork out not in my presence and I find that this is comfortable for both parties.

Offline Malvolio

She didn't have any objections when I counted the cash out at the start of the punt and put it into her hand.  I prefer to do it this way as it leaves the WG in no doubt that I've paid the agreed amount.

Disagree with the comfort point - I know she sells her body for sex, and she knows that I pay to have sex.  What's the point in pretending otherwise?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 11:52:36 pm by Malvolio »

Offline xa2xie

Met Julia, got what I wanted, everyone knows the score. The only thing to add is that this was my first punt. I tried to pay her the money before the action but she wouldn't take it. I found this strange but thought this was normal and she would ask for it after my shower... she didn't! I did what I wanted to do with her and after I'd finished and had a second shower I said "I need to pay you" she was so relaxed and just shrugged. of course I paid her but because this was my first punt it put me in a weird space because I thought it was a rule to pay before. Has this happened to anyone else with Julia? Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Co

Yeah, it's sort of marketing action. Have you ever seen an advert on tele or in some shops saying "you pay only when you're happy". I think Julia wanted to do the same. But it's only to advertise, so even if you're not happy, i believe she'll still take your money.

Offline Maek781

Does she provide her tel number as contact or need to email her for booking?
Would love to meet her, love polish girls

Offline KentAde

Does she provide her tel number as contact or need to email her for booking?
Would love to meet her, love polish girls

Here telephone number is on her Profile when she is working...
She is a great girl.....  :thumbsup:

Offline Running Man

She didn't have any objections when I counted the cash out at the start of the punt and put it into her hand.  I prefer to do it this way as it leaves the WG in no doubt that I've paid the agreed amount.

Disagree with the comfort point - I know she sells her body for sex, and she knows that I pay to have sex.  What's the point in pretending otherwise?

I agree, why waste envelopes?

Offline Joey2315

Quick question, does she only do rimming if shaved, you know, in the darker areas?

holland

Quick question, does she only do rimming if shaved, you know, in the darker areas?

No, don't worry, you don't have to shave your arsehole.  :D