Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cocksucking pro  (Read 1976 times)

99lshane

Start off by play with her lub her up start with 1 then move up to 4 she was loving it then move on to owo  7/10 took it deep  :yahoo: Move in to 69 and at this point I start fisting her arse she screamed not sure if it was pain of  Pleasure :diablo: Then I face fuck her then I cum on her face  she wipe it off wet wipe chat for 10mins then she started a lone slow bj what was the best  I had in a long time I cum on her face  at this point I was done  :crazy:

AW LINK IS External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline S_holmes

Barebacking listed and 3 different people in her gallery - which one did you see??  :vomit: :thumbsdown:

Offline hendrix

I'll go ahead and call bullshit.

Offline Herges Adventures

Only been an AW member one day and you're already fisting her arse... seems credible  :rolleyes:

Offline iPad3

I'll go ahead and call bullshit.

Bareback, unprotected, fisting, rimming and hard sports all listed, I'm with Hendrix on the bullshit alert.

If the OP rates this old minger he's as mad as a bloke who wants to build a wall between Mexico and the USA!!

Offline BillGoldberg

Bareback, unprotected, fisting, rimming and hard sports all listed, I'm with Hendrix on the bullshit alert.

If the OP rates this old minger he's as mad as a bloke who wants to build a wall between Mexico and the USA!!

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

At least the AW profile disappeared pretty quickly. Until she writes a new one.

But it happens so often that it should be a warning to prossies or their touts not to post their shit on here in the first place!!

Offline hendrix

At least the AW profile disappeared pretty quickly. Until she writes a new one.

But it happens so often that it should be a warning to prossies or their touts not to post their shit on here in the first place!!

..and seriously, if they're going to do that, at least have the sense to make it sound credible :D - though that's probably a stretch for most.