Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LoveMaya/Andra Aberdeen  (Read 1282 times)

4 review(s) for LOVE MAYA (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline EL1M1N8OR

LoveMaya AW - External Link/Members Only
Andra ES - External Link/Members Only

Picked Maya after reading a review on here.  Was between her and KiTTyloveinlove90 decided to go with Maya.

Communication by text was prompt.  Booked for 15 minutes.

Usual Romanian Knocking shop down Crown Street. Stand across the road and phone yada yada..

Got in the flat and have to say she has got a cracking body, not an ounce of fat.  Nice slim flat hips.  After that it went down hill.

Asked if she likes to keep in shape and got no for a reply. Not good English at all. Same Flowery underwear, I presume as the other review on here.

Handed over the cash undressed and got on the bed.

Started with OW. My cock was like an acorn, no stimulation straight on with the rubber for OW.  Sucking so hard it was like my dick was inside a pumped up ballon with absolutely zero feeling.  Tried to explain the situation with no avail, never understood a word I said.
On with the BJ and I was starting to sport a semi and she is on her knees wanting to fuck.

Struggled to get it up and when I did I couldn't feel a thing in a pumped up johnny.

Got her to wank me off and get hard went for doggy again.  Starting to get a rhythm going  I notice on the floor next the the bed a wet wipe with a blood stain the size of a 50p right in the middle.

I stopped trying to fuck her and got her to wank me off till finish.

The whole experience felt more like a conveyor belt session rather than an experience I would want to endure again. I don't mind the get in get out situations but they have to be done right and unfortunately this was not one of them.

I have had experiences with worse attitudes and enthuisam and it would be a neutral but being on the rag tipped the scale for me.  If she took her week off I could have sampled another WG and had a better experience.

Offline DrGFreeman

thanks for posting the review
the choice in Aberdeen is poor, sometimes you have to gamble and this time it didn't work out.

shame 'ruby sexy ass' is away, I would say shes a safe choice for a 15 min appointment

Offline sub_marine

Her profiles never really stood out to me, now you've confirmed the services are sub par to match

Noticed a few profiles reappear that were here last year, Allessia being one, but going by the reviews wouldn't go there, somebody mentioned keira was coming back later in Feb, probably make a return visit, but yeah, struggling to pick a hot list at the moment

Offline spud jizz

Her profiles never really stood out to me, now you've confirmed the services are sub par to match  :thumbsup: agreed

surprise you went with this one, looking777 review of her was, as he said, fairly unremarkable punt.
Aberdeen is dire at the moment. Might not be your cup of tea but Gina is back for a few days, well worth it.
 External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac