Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamie - Manchester Incalls / Bond Girls  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Rory B Bellows

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price: £150

Agency/Comms - This was back in Nov last year can't quite remember if I booked with Incalls or Bond Girls, but suffice to say comms were fine and all done via text/prompt responses

Venue- Again being a while ago can't remember exact location, but apartment (not hotel) and all clean and above board

Girl/Services - Jamie was really great, pics very accurate and did OWO/CIM/RO she was enthusiastic and pleasant to chat to after. Lots of DFK too, she was thin, but not really toned more soft. Highly recommend!  :drinks:

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Very tempting :thumbsup: Jamie's profile states that she's British. Would you agree?

Offline DjNaz

She is definitely British and is defo worth seeing. Seen her a few times and I've left a review of a 2 girl with Jamie recently.

Offline Fast and Bulbous

She is definitely British and is defo worth seeing. Seen her a few times and I've left a review of a 2 girl with Jamie recently.

Thanks! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123160.0

Offline Rory B Bellows

Yep totally agree with Naz, defo British can't go wrong  :thumbsup:

VOLPONE

Are her breasts real or fake ? Does she have any tattoos?

Offline DjNaz

They are enhanced/fake but done well and feel good
No tattoos as far as I can remember

VOLPONE

They are enhanced/fake but done well and feel good
No tattoos as far as I can remember

Cheers DjNaz. That sort of detail is always good to have, especially when it's not specified on agency site. And, of course,tatts are always likely to be airbrushed out so a good description usually beats a picture.