Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Thai Massage - Maidenhead  (Read 4698 times)

Offline TJHooker

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 90 minutes
Paid: £75.  That’s £55 for the massage and £20 for the happy ending.  At the time she had a special offer on.

Having not had a decent deep tissue massage in a while, I’d thought I’d give a regular a call.  Got no joy so went with a recommendation on here for Rose.

Comms
Gave Rose a ring the day before, she answered and booking was made. 

Surprisingly Rose works out if the same place as Kat.  So made my way there for the session except parking was a nightmare on this particular day.  Ended up driving round for 15 minutes before I finally got a spot near her place that did not have any restrictions.

Rose
She’s a Thai lady, short and round.  I would say around the late 30’s early 40’s mark.  I was there for a massage with a wank off, not a sensual one.  So not a biggie for me.

The massage
I was let in, taken upstairs to the bedroom and asked what I was after.  I stated 90 minute deep tissue massage with a happy ending.  She confirmed the price and left the room for me to get naked.

I got naked and lay on the table.  It’s a proper massage table with the hole for the face at the top.

She walks in and I hear her rustling, I look round to see her taking her top off then her bra and then put just the top back on.  I watched her bend down to pick something up and could see her ass through her leggings and noticed no panty line.  Maybe I was horny, but knowing her tits were free under her top and seeing she had no knickers gave me a semi.  She then lays down a towel on my butt and starts the massage.  It was good deep massage.  She starts at the feet and works her way up.  There was nothing sensual about the massage, until she she started to play with my arse cheeks. Unfortunately it was all but brief.

I was asked to flip over and she continued the deep massage.  By the end of it (or I thought it was near the end) she had worked almost every part of my body.  She went back down to my legs and parted them and massaged the insides quite sensually.  She managed my cock quite well, moving it with a bit of play then back to the massage.

On to the wank, she positioned herself so she was within reach and started with slow ball play.  I asked if it was OK to touch, she said it was ok but groping.. I started her with her arse, then proceeded to put my hand in her top. She did not seem to mind or pull away so I fondled her tits, her nips were quite hard.  She did allow me to rub her pussy over her leggings and did also allow me to feel the crease of her arse.  I can happily confirm no panties. 

I did try to get my hands in her leggings, but they were tight around her mid drift so it was quite restricted.

She slowly sped the hand job up until I shot my load.  She moved off to get some tissues and wet wipes, when she got back I continued to stoke her arse.

Rose then continued the massage on my chest.  I was then washed down, front then back.  On with the clothes, I sorted out the money and off I went.

Overall it was a very good massage, she worked out a few knots and the wank was good and I was allowed to wander freely. In retrospect, not sure I would want a nude massage from her.  However, whilst she was stroking my cock I freely admit I would have liked to have got her naked.

Would I go again
Yes.

Offline dizietsmae

Sounds good, although you seem to have the same problem I have with massage and HE, I just want to fuck the girl lol  :drinks:

Offline TJHooker

Sounds good, although you seem to have the same problem I have with massage and HE, I just want to fuck the girl lol  :drinks:

:D  True there have been many a time I have felt that way.  I do also enjoy the whole just lying there and having a girl rub me down, can't beat a minimal effort experience.