Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue Lee, South Croydon  (Read 4046 times)

Offline nervouspunter52

Sue Lee doesn't advertise, so no link available. Her number is 07833624409.

Fee: £60 30 Minutes

Services: FK, OWO, 69, Cowgirl

I have never seen Sue Lee before, and after various recent reviews of her I decided to try my luck. Previous reviews state that she is difficult to get hold of, but I got through to her straight away. Call to arrange appointment, followed by a text with the address.

I arrived early, I called to warn her, but she said it was OK. Greeted with a warm kiss, she was dressed in a lace number which looked great. She is as previously described, a Chinese MILF in her late 40’s early 50’s. Paperwork sorted, I got undressed and onto to French kissing. This isn’t deep, but sets the mood. Sue Lee’s hands wandered down and she started  playing with my cock, soon enough she was on her knees performing some decent OWO. Onto the bed for some mutual stroking, I very much enjoyed sucking on her amazing nipples. More OWO turned into 69, then more OWO and cock worship. On with the condom for some cowgirl. This was great, she is quite tight due to her small size. She rode me slowly making the build up quite intense until I finished inside the condom. The clean up was quite horny in itself as well. Got dressed, chatted for a bit and left.

All in all, a very enjoyable punt with a WG who wants to please you, and wants you to enjoy herself. She said she might start advertising again. Would I see her again? Definitely

Positives: FK, OWO, cock worship

Negatives: None...

Speedy12

Good review, thanks. How far from SOuth Croydon station is she?

Offline nervouspunter52

Good review, thanks. How far from SOuth Croydon station is she?

Probably a 10 minute walk...

Offline mothra

I think I saw her on Acemassage a few years back, not sure. But can you tell me what's her dress size, slim or curvy?

Offline nervouspunter52

I think I saw her on Acemassage a few years back, not sure. But can you tell me what's her dress size, slim or curvy?

She's tiny...probably size 6/8...probably B/C cup tits

Offline drwho

Thanks for the review NP.
She's been on my radar for a while now, but had given up hope more recently.

I can see a trip to Croydon is overdue

Offline peter jb

She's been in Croydon for at least 10 years, and she is really tight considering her age . I think if you were polite she would let you cum twice in half an hour .
I just wish she would bring back dee dee and stephanie back to work for her, as they were great girls, esp for croydon !

Offline kentishman13

Came out of semi retirement today as I was in the Croydon area and gave sue lee a call on the off chance she was available which thankfully she was.
After reading several reports on here I kind of new what to expect and boy she didn’t disappoint.
Discrete enough entrance to a small block of flats and apartment door opened as I arrived on the top step
I found sue attractive and very petite but as mad as a hater ( in a nice way )
Fantastic blowjob without including ball sucking
RO
Face sitting
Sex in various positions
All in 30 min booking ( but was there 40 ) so no clock watching
Highly recommend and thanks to everyone who recommended her a real diamond

Offline jcbman

I went to see sue lee recently.  She's a short walk from south croydon station in a fairly discreet block of flats.  She is certainly in the mature category and at least mid 50s but in good shape for her age; i didn't find her unattractive.  1 hour session was £100 and she clearly knows what she's doing.  It was a punt that i wouldn't have thought much about except for her excellent rimming technique.  This isn't something that i normally partake in but she went straight at it and it was a strangely enjoyable experience.  I will probably return at some point.  Only other comment is that she can be hard to get hold of - she doesnt answer texts and it took me about a week to catch her on the phone to arrange a session. 

Offline Tcoy

Hi
Would love to pay her a visit... What is her number cheers mate