Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aroma Sensual Massage, Barwell, Leicester - Holly  (Read 22205 times)

Offline Leicestergent100

External Link/Members Only

Where:  Aroma Sensual Massage Shop in Barwell village centre
Service:  45mins Deluxe Body to Body
Fee:  £70
Girl:  Holly - Blonde, mid 20's, slim body, pretty face
Comms:  By email and txt

I have been keeping my eye on what people have been saying about this place for a while and decided to take the plunge and book in to see Holly.
Comms were easy and straightforward by txt and email.  Booked in and off I went.  I used the discrete entrance which is around the back of the shop as it's quite a busy road.  Met by Claire (the owner) who as others have said is a very attractive lady and very friendly too, immediately puts you at ease.  Confirmed duration etc with her and she then showed me through to a nice massage room and showering facilities for me to hop into.  Room was as expected new, warm, had nice clean shower and a good quality massage table with some background music.

Holly arrived and immediately I was impressed both by her looks and her personality.  She's a very warm and easy to talk to girl, which for me was ideal because I'd much rather have a bit of chat and banter rather than it all being serious.  She stripped off to just her stockings for the massage, revealing a very slim and sexy body.  Gave me a nice oil massage whilst chatting about all sorts of things, as I said she's very easy to get along with.  The massage was nice and I was told I was allowed to touch her anywhere within reason.  Was happy to oblige!

Told to flip over half way through and she then went to work even more on the body to body element.  This (unsurprisingly) was easily the best part of the massage with her really knowing how to push the buttons and tease you just enough.  This went on for a bit and culminated with the expected and very nicely delivered HE.  A jump back in the shower to finish, dried off and on my way with a hug and a smile.  Happy days!

What I really liked about this place is it just felt really casual and friendly.  There didn't seem to be any bullshit, they were honest and upfront and I liked that.  Both Claire (the owner) and Holly were really friendly and come across as pretty genuine people, made it feel less seedy (sorry I know some like the seedy feeling ha) so I went away thinking "yeah that was money well spent" rather than that regret that sometimes rears it's head!  A massive massive difference to the mechanical and dodgy feel that I think the Chinese type massage joints often have.

Would I return?  Absolutely, both to see Holly again and to try some of the other girls too. 

My overall thoughts :  A very well run place that's friendly and has attractive girls working there.

Flunt

Thanks, an interesting a tempting review.

Was there a hint of anything else on offer?

Offline Leicestergent100

Thanks, an interesting a tempting review.

Was there a hint of anything else on offer?

Hmmm, difficult to say.  I didn't particularly ask about extras as I was happy with the "inclusive" service I was getting ha!  But we did discuss, during the general chit chat, some of the things people had asked about.  I think they are the sort of place that are pretty relaxed about getting asked questions, and I get the impression that the girl would tell you straight one way or the other if you asked during a massage.

That's probably not a lot of help I know, but I'd rather be honest than make assumptions one way or the other.

Offline bungry

You say she said you can do whatever you want within reason......what did you end up doing to her?  Want to know the boundaries.....any fingering?

Offline Leicestergent100

You say she said you can do whatever you want within reason......what did you end up doing to her?  Want to know the boundaries.....any fingering?

I mean as in touch anywhere within reason... I didn't overly push it but was certainly having a good rub between her legs

Offline Taggart

Maybe the operatives are interested in private arrangements, local hotel, bit of extra tax free cash for the full works?

Offline shylad57

This Aroma place gives me the colly wobbles! The local press are all over it, district councillors have visited, and it wouldn't surprise me if someone somewhere is taking photos of visitors and monitoring movements. I dont want to be the one having my cock tugged when it all comes on top. As much as I would love to pay a visit, my "risk meter" is pointing to the red zone on this one!!

Offline Taggart

This Aroma place gives me the colly wobbles! The local press are all over it, district councillors have visited, and it wouldn't surprise me if someone somewhere is taking photos of visitors and monitoring movements. I dont want to be the one having my cock tugged when it all comes on top. As much as I would love to pay a visit, my "risk meter" is pointing to the red zone on this one!!

There is CCTV at Top Town, where the roundabout is......
And Big Brother is watching you.....External Link/Members Only
To be honest, the ANPR system, which cost £300k, has been a waste of time. Burglaries still happen, car theft still happens and the occasional serious assault/murder, but never IME has this system been singled out for praise in the detection of a serious crime. They dont event use it to check car tax and MoTs, so it really is a pointless.

Offline shylad57

ANPR on every entry and exit road in and out of Barwell??
WOW that confirms it for me. TOOOOOOO RISKY!!
Leave this one with you lads. Last thing I need is old bill / council officials knocking my door investigating a public nuisance / anti social behaviour complaint and asking Mrs Shylad why my motor has been clocked in a little village like Barwell.
You "devil may care" lads can fill your boots!!!!

Offline Leicestergent100

ANPR on every entry and exit road in and out of Barwell??
WOW that confirms it for me. TOOOOOOO RISKY!!
Leave this one with you lads. Last thing I need is old bill / council officials knocking my door investigating a public nuisance / anti social behaviour complaint and asking Mrs Shylad why my motor has been clocked in a little village like Barwell.
You "devil may care" lads can fill your boots!!!!

They've had both Old Bill and the councillers pay them separate visits to check it all over and both have given them a green light because they doing nothing wrong as regards the law etc.  No offence to any Barwell members but seriously we aren't talking about some picturesque village.. its a standard at best, fairly run down village/small town that certainly doesn't have some sort of quaint image to maintain.  Its each to their own as regards what you deem to be high risk or not... but in my opinion this is about as low risk as it gets!

Offline shylad57

With the greatest respect LeicesterGent, its a brothel. There is more than one lady on the premises and sexual activity takes place for payment. Therefore its illegal. Plus of course, its hardly difficult for the old bill / council officials to access sites like this one and read the reviews and comments for themselves. Nuff said.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
With the greatest respect LeicesterGent, its a brothel. There is more than one lady on the premises and sexual activity takes place for payment. Therefore its illegal. Plus of course, its hardly difficult for the old bill / council officials to access sites like this one and read the reviews and comments for themselves. Nuff said.

Correct, regarding it being a brothel, as more than 1 girl working at the same time.

In addition, a local journo could always make a trip there, pretending to be a punter, records his conversation, and then "made his excuse and left"  :lol:, if only to expose them in the local rag. 

Offline Leicestergent100

I'm definitely no expert on this so I'd be happy to have someone clarify this because I may well have the wrong end of the stick.

Yes, a place where more than one person is selling a sexual service is then classified as a brothel.  That bit I'm completely in agreement with.

But, I thought "sexual service" was defined as penetration, be it vaginal, oral or anal.  Hand job surely doesn't fall into that category?  And if it doesn't then they aren't selling a sexual service and so can't be classed as a brothel?

This isn't me arguing by the way, it's me asking for some clarification because I may well have misunderstood this.  And if that is the case then I'd definitely glad it got brought up haha!

Offline Hotdogboy88

I'm with Leicester gent on this one. It's more a spa for men than anything else. Totally legit very professionally run as well.

Seems to me that shy lad has an agenda of His own and an axe to grind with aroma. Repeatedly trying to scare put punters off With ridiculous Liam's. Lol.

TheNewSeeker

Seems to me that shy lad has an agenda of His own and an axe to grind with aroma. Repeatedly trying to scare put punters off With ridiculous Liam's. Lol.

Wow that's some accusation. As you're leading for the defence, what's your connection!

This is a punters site and someone sharing their risk analysis is a helpful contribution. At the end of the day it's up to you, as I think he said. Over the years there are many incidents of establishments in the more parochial smaller localities attracting undue local attention from would be politicians and a bored local rag journo looking for something more spicy than the WI jam stall and dog shit on the pavement. I can think of incidents in Shepshed, Kegworth, Castle Donnington, Lutterworth to name a few.

Offline Leicestergent100

At the end of the day it's everybody's own choice as we all measure "risk" our own way.  Personally I'm a very cautious person and so I looked at the previous reviews as well as reading up on what the locals and newspapers had been saying.  I then decided I was happy with what I believe is minimal risk.

Off the back of that I visited and thus I've reviewed the place on how I experienced it and how I found it from it from actually going there.  Which surely is the whole point of reviewing?

I agree that people's reservations should be voiced as it all goes towards helping other people make their own decisions.  But in hotdogs defense I'm guessing he's been to aroma himself and so like me is a little bemused that people are claiming this place to high risk when it just doesn't feel that way when you are there at all.

I don't think accusations on here that the place is this or that is particularly helpful tho.  All that's doing is putting unnecessary extra attention on the place.

If someone doesn't fancy going there then that's absolutely fine, there's no need to label it something tho without any personal experience of it yourself.

And if that's me defending the place then yes I agree it is.  But not because I'm taking a backhander (no pun intended) but because I don't want people putting unnecessary heat on a place that I found professional, well run and somewhere I intend to go back to.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Wow that's some accusation. As you're leading for the defence, what's your connection!

This is a punters site and someone sharing their risk analysis is a helpful contribution. At the end of the day it's up to you, as I think he said. Over the years there are many incidents of establishments in the more parochial smaller localities attracting undue local attention from would be politicians and a bored local rag journo looking for something more spicy than the WI jam stall and dog shit on the pavement. I can think of incidents in Shepshed, Kegworth, Castle Donnington, Lutterworth to name a few.

I see what you saying NS it's just my opinion. But do we want punters
Putting of others unnecessary and deny them a good time??

I actually think he made a fair point at the time. But was there any need to keep repeating his view? had I had listen to him I would
Have now missed out on some excellent massages.

Also seems strange he last posted in 2015 and then all of a sudden he's repeating himself
On some he hasn't been.

Couldn't care about loss of business for aroma but how many punters has missed out on a great time because of his opinions??

Peace out happy weekend. I'm venturing in enemy territory today for what promises to be the punt of my life :)

Offline Leicestergent100

I imagine his connection, like mine, is he's been to the place...Unlike shy guy!  And as hotdog says, posting for the first time in over a year about a place he hasn't been to, looks far more sus than a guy giving his own opinion of a place he actually has been to.

The anpr bit made me laugh tho "now then Mr Shy Lad your vehicle was recorded driving thru Barwell last week...What were you doing there?" "I was nipping co op to buy some teabags officer"  :lol: ... It's a village hundreds/thousands drive thru daily...Hardly some red light district!  So as long as your car isn't marked as being used for criminal activities, you know what, I think you'll be just fine!

Offline gerald57

I'm definitely no expert on this so I'd be happy to have someone clarify this because I may well have the wrong end of the stick.

Yes, a place where more than one person is selling a sexual service is then classified as a brothel.  That bit I'm completely in agreement with.

But, I thought "sexual service" was defined as penetration, be it vaginal, oral or anal.  Hand job surely doesn't fall into that category?  And if it doesn't then they aren't selling a sexual service and so can't be classed as a brothel?

This isn't me arguing by the way, it's me asking for some clarification because I may well have misunderstood this.  And if that is the case then I'd definitely glad it got brought up haha!
I looked this up on the CPS Guidance site and came across this definition
"Sexual services" is given the same meaning as section 4(4) of the Sexual Offences Act 2003, if the service provided involved penetration of B's anus or vagina, penetration of B's mouth with a person's penis, penetration of a person's anus or vagina with a part of B's body or with anything else, or penetration of a person's mouth with B's penis. Highlighting is my emphasis and taken literally would mean that a sexual service would include penetration by finger, tongue as well as a stray cucumber! Clearly a Bill Clinton area about what sexual relations means, but given some of the reviews to date on these premises the inference would be that sexual services are sometimes on offer....as indeed they are in many parlours which allow "touching" which blurs into fingering.

Offline shylad57

Good work Gerald57! That is indeed the legislation, but its actually part of the far more serious trafficking / exploitation laws. And there lies the rub (no pun intended).
The police / council long ago virtually gave up policing prostitution, and have turned their attention to people trafficking and their exploitation. In fact I cannot recall the last time that I read about a brothel being raided when it was not for trafficking / exploitation. And Aroma Sensual Massage would fit their agenda. It wasnt me that mentioned Barwells entry / exit roads are covered by anpr cameras. But if they are it should be a serious consideration when choosing if you want to visit.
This parlour isnt in a big city where there are that many the police probably struggle to count them never mind raid them. This is in a village with the local rag and councillors sniffing about, and the locals making a fair bit of noise about it.
LeicesterGent may well pour scorn on the police knocking your door asking what you were doing in Barwell, and you reply buying teabags from the Co-op officer. The police knock your door when they KNOW what you were doing in Barwell, because they have your photo going in and out of the massage parlour and your car details via anpr.
The trafficking / exploitation laws make it an offence for YOU to have sexual services from a trafficked person, and you may find your buying teabags from the Co-op officer reply less than funny when you have been arrested and your explanation is being recorded on tape.
The only purpose of my original post was to maybe encourage those who are perhaps more naive in the ways of the world to risk assess what they are considering doing appropriately. Perhaps there are safer options out there.
If somebody posted a review on here about a WG saying give her a wide berth as she has genital herpes, then I probably would. I am not sure I would rely on researching the person posting it and deciding that as they havn't posted on this forum for a year then its sus.
As with all posts / reviews / recommendations / advice, you pays your money (literally) and you takes your chance.
I would much rather be fully informed of the risks I am taking. End of surmon!

Offline Leicestergent100

Good work Gerald57! That is indeed the legislation, but its actually part of the far more serious trafficking / exploitation laws. And there lies the rub (no pun intended).
The police / council long ago virtually gave up policing prostitution, and have turned their attention to people trafficking and their exploitation. In fact I cannot recall the last time that I read about a brothel being raided when it was not for trafficking / exploitation. And Aroma Sensual Massage would fit their agenda. It wasnt me that mentioned Barwells entry / exit roads are covered by anpr cameras. But if they are it should be a serious consideration when choosing if you want to visit.
This parlour isnt in a big city where there are that many the police probably struggle to count them never mind raid them. This is in a village with the local rag and councillors sniffing about, and the locals making a fair bit of noise about it.
LeicesterGent may well pour scorn on the police knocking your door asking what you were doing in Barwell, and you reply buying teabags from the Co-op officer. The police knock your door when they KNOW what you were doing in Barwell, because they have your photo going in and out of the massage parlour and your car details via anpr.
The trafficking / exploitation laws make it an offence for YOU to have sexual services from a trafficked person, and you may find your buying teabags from the Co-op officer reply less than funny when you have been arrested and your explanation is being recorded on tape.
The only purpose of my original post was to maybe encourage those who are perhaps more naive in the ways of the world to risk assess what they are considering doing appropriately. Perhaps there are safer options out there.
If somebody posted a review on here about a WG saying give her a wide berth as she has genital herpes, then I probably would. I am not sure I would rely on researching the person posting it and deciding that as they havn't posted on this forum for a year then its sus.
As with all posts / reviews / recommendations / advice, you pays your money (literally) and you takes your chance.
I would much rather be fully informed of the risks I am taking. End of surmon!

Shylad, I'm not sure this scene is for you if get this worried about things.  Maybe nip down Argos and get yourself one of those electric massagers that u can use on yourself safe in the knowledge that you are in no way connected to trafficking people into our country.  If holly has come in hidden on the back of a hgv lorry from Calais, then fair play to her she's mastered the Les-tah accent in no time at all  :lol:

In all seriousness though, I respect you having your reservations, you are entitled to them and that's fair play.  But being that I wrote this review based on my own personal experience of the place, it's a little bit frustrating that rather than getting asked normal things like the girls appearance or the levels of service, we are instead going through chapter and verse on issues that fall into the extreme end of possibility.

There is always an element of risk with everything, nothing is 100% safe and fool proof.  I judge this risk to be low, very low.  You appear to judge it high.  We are all entitled to our own opinion.  But as I've said I've based this review on the place as I found it, and that's why I have given it a positive because I enjoyed it and felt safe throughout.

Please tho by all means voice your concerns for this place in the east midlands topic, a new thread perhaps? And see what others think about it all because it would be interesting to get everyone's take on it.

But as for this review, I stand by what I've said from the off, the place was professional, welcoming, provided a good level of service and I felt completely safe throughout.

Aroma5

Hi I am the owner of Aroma and have read some of the reviews. I would just like to assure you all that this is a well run professional establishment. There are i police, councillors or cameras watching my premises. Every massage place has a visit from the police in case if trafficking & the councillors to check what it was being run as. So just one visit and both parties happy. As for the newspapers they telephoned me because of the thread on an internet site called Streetlife, which is a site for the residents of Barwell to communicate things on there that are happening. Now a new premises in a small town was obviously going to get tongues wagging, now 4 months have passed it has all died down, no one bats an eyelid and I am just another business like any other in the area. That brings me to war I was saying regarding the newspaper interest,I decided to add my piece in the the papers because I thought it was a great bit of free advertising.
So be rest assured when any client comes to barwell or Aroma, you are not be watched or followed and your details are not being logged. I feel that there are a few jealous people out there with the sane business as myself and it's abut of competition for them.
I am happy that we have repeat clients who write great reviews for our business so thank you to those any one who has doubts please feel free to call me and I will put your mind at ease. Thank you :-)

Aroma5

Apologies for my spelling and grammar on the previous comment auto correct did a number on me. What I wanted to put across was that yes although we have been visited by both the local police and councillors on ONE occasion they have no issues with the way our business is run and have no reason for any further visits. I hope this helps to calm any worries and look forward to seeing some of you here at Aroma x

Offline Warksman

I am a bit worried about going even though I really fancy a visit as it sounds really good.
Thanks for posting up a response I think I will pop along one day next week.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline muffdazzler

Seriously?! Never heard so much bollocks re a knock on the door by the Police. They have way bett er things to do with their time than chase a "suspected" punter with no proof, etc etc. stupid posts like this ruin providers business.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Seriously?! Never heard so much bollocks re a knock on the door by the Police. They have way bett er things to do with their time than chase a "suspected" punter with no proof, etc etc. stupid posts like this ruin providers business.

External Link/Members Only
Love the bit about the happy ending !

They were in the news again recently.

TheNewSeeker

They were in the news again recently.

However, a visit by parish councillors did reveal the new venture, which offers services such as “skin to skin slides” and has snaps of scantily clad ladies on its website, probably required a change of use application.

The things they get on expenses!

Offline redt4

Was in the cob shop opposite last week and no body seems bothered by it being there from what they were saying...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Was in the cob shop opposite last week and no body seems bothered by it being there from what they were saying...

Now that you'v e made yourself known to the workers in the cob shop, make sure you are well covered up in hoodies/scarves, etc., if still planning to visit the place  :lol:

Offline redt4

Now that you'v e made yourself known to the workers in the cob shop, make sure you are well covered up in hoodies/scarves, etc., if still planning to visit the place  :lol:

Not somewhere I will visit if I'm honest,  it was them that passed comment on the fuss being made around the place!

Offline Bhammale39

Sorry to bump if unnecessary, but I've visited this place a few times and always s thought it had a decent set up, my one concern was the high turnover of staff, saw 3 different ladies over the past year and all of them were never to be seen again after their first week. The one girl I'd seen 3:4 times was the well reviewed Holly who had been there from the start, now it appears even she has left....anyone aware of any issues with the place, or been recently? Only thing I know of was the locals poking their noses in.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Sorry to bump if unnecessary, but I've visited this place a few times and always s thought it had a decent set up, my one concern was the high turnover of staff, saw 3 different ladies over the past year and all of them were never to be seen again after their first week. The one girl I'd seen 3:4 times was the well reviewed Holly who had been there from the start, now it appears even she has left....anyone aware of any issues with the place, or been recently? Only thing I know of was the locals poking their noses in.
Are you sure she has left.  Still on the staff list just not on the rota.  Might be on holiday.

I did notice they are now open on Saturdays
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:42:08 am by l1mpd1ck »

Offline Bhammale39

Ah possibly I just noticed she wasn't in the pics on the front page and took that as an indicator! There are a couple of others on the staff page that have not been on the rota either, will give them a bell!

theblackknight

I can confirm holly is a great girl and milks the cow really well  :rolleyes:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
PM the owner and enquire if Holly has left. She is a member on UKP and has posted in this thread, post #22

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=136453

Offline Bhammale39

Just called and she's off this week, that's all. Sorry for causing any undue worry! She's definitely worth the trip.