Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen LolaLouise90 - Sunderland  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Bobbins1973

Pretty new basic profile but have a potential booking lined up for Saturday, just wondered if anyone had any experience as quite a distinguishing D C tattoo on her stomach ?
Have exchanged details via WhatsApp and seems like a real treat in store but just get nervous with 0 feedback but everyone needs to start somewhere ?

External Link/Members Only

Born to punt

Offline Bobbins1973

Plus travel expenses to Newcastle. Still very reasonable for an outcall

Online jarrovian

Something seems not right to me, just a gut instinct seems to good to be true but hope I'm wrong and you get sorted

Offline Shearer1955

Looks good....but is it too good..mmm :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

Something seems not right to me, just a gut instinct seems to good to be true but hope I'm wrong and you get sorted

+ 1

That old adage again - "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is".

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Not meaning to be pedantic but why would she need to put "I can travel" on her profile when she only offers outcalls.    :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

+!    I wouldn't be surprised if she was an EE girl............. :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline happyguy48

I just had a quick look - the  link came up not found or inactive. :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I just had a quick look - the  link came up not found or inactive. :hi:

Must be off travelling.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Bobbins1973

Says adultwork has pulled profile due to verification issues with new account

Definitely not an EE

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Says adultwork has pulled profile due to verification issues with new account

Definitely not an EE

Hope it all works out for you mate.    :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

She's back up as a verified member.

Offline datwabbit

Pretty new basic profile but have a potential booking lined up for Saturday, just wondered if anyone had any experience as quite a distinguishing D C tattoo on her stomach ?
Have exchanged details via WhatsApp and seems like a real treat in store but just get nervous with 0 feedback but everyone needs to start somewhere ?

External Link/Members Only
Did you see her? Her prices have risen but still below av for her location. Be good to get a review.

Offline Bobbins1973

No, she had to cancel on me - "child's illness" that seems to be common place for my Newcastle bookings.
Bit pissed off that I couldn't get a replacement booking at short notice which is very annoying when you are paying for a rare treat night away and hotels are not cheap
Hopefully book next time I'm across but no idea when that will be

calador

I tried got same thing
she said illness so she wouldnt be available
text her a few times and she defo seems like an english girl
lovely whattsapp pic , its that good it could be too good to be true though

Reeson69

Looks fake to me.
She advertises herself as an extreme sub, but this sort of service is usually done incall , with a few security measures in place, due to the nature of the s&m scene.