Jada gone from premiums website, anyone got any info?? Xx

Offline Tiger63

You try to keep up as well :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

You try to keep up as well :hi:

Wind ya Fekin Neck in Tiger me Lad........................... :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

If only someone had posted a very recent review of her explaining it all.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

If only someone had posted a very recent review of her explaining it all.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Ya "Bitchy Bastard" D-M....................... :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Ya "Bitchy Bastard" D-M....................... :D :D :D

That's me      :thumbsup:      always been a bit sarcastic    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

That's me      :thumbsup:      always been a bit sarcastic    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well get in the fekin Queue Sonny Jim.....As it comes with my old JOB......................Drill Pig.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Well get in the fekin Queue Sonny Jim.....As it comes with my old JOB......................Drill Pig.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I can only refer you to Tiger63's comments, first in and all that.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'll try not to do it again though      :drinks:    :hi: 

Offline Mansell

With the amount of total tossers and Utter Bollocks people around at the moment it's good so many of us are sceptical of these new guys posting in dodgey ways. Sure there will some good guys, but been far too many dodgey ones recently.  :dash: :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
With the amount of total tossers and Utter Bollocks people around at the moment it's good so many of us are sceptical of these new guys posting in dodgey ways. Sure there will some good guys, but been far too many dodgey ones recently.  :dash: :dash:

How right you are,    :thumbsup:    I't not just newbies though, you still get ones, who've been members for over 3 years, asking where prossies have gone even though they think we're all gullible and it's not worth posting reviews because there's enough already.    :wacko:

Offline Sar-Major

I can only refer you to Tiger63's comments, first in and all that.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'll try not to do it again though      :drinks:    :hi:

Never really been one for "Sloppy Seconds" D-M. :scare:        :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

How right you are,    :thumbsup:    I't not just newbies though, you still get ones, who've been members for over 3 years, asking where prossies have gone even though they think we're all gullible and it's not worth posting reviews because there's enough already.    :wacko:

Exactly  :thumbsup: As somewhere along the way some fall into bad habits, and it the start of a decline in there services. Better to be made aware sooner than "Too fekin Late"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

There again she could have had a "Peroxide Moment".............That's far worse than a "Blonde" one.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

gk2000

No time for reviews, yous just keep on writing them sunshine and i'll use the site how i feel fit. Stop being so precious!

Offline Kev3773

No time for reviews, yous just keep on writing them sunshine and i'll use the site how i feel fit. Stop being so precious!

Yep another user, no help to this forum whatsoever  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

How do you know I was talking about you, guilty conscience.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline the game

How do you know I was talking about you, guilty conscience.     :unknown: :unknown:

I'll talk about him. Pure leech  :thumbsdown:

Looking4fun

Zero contributions to help us but your asking the same members for help?
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

Born to punt

Hope you get ripped off and fleeced by a SP it's what people like you deserve.

Offline Moresomes

Hope you get ripped off and fleeced by a SP it's what people like you deserve.

Don't think there's much chance of that. I've got a feeling that his next punt will be his first punt.
He's just using the site as wank fodder.

Offline Mansell

That's your card marked leach  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

gk2000

Offline Kev3773

Listen to yourselves man

It's you that needs to listen.... to your teachers, otherwise you won't get a job when you're old enough and afford to punt  :wacko:

Born to punt

Just been looking through all the OP posts he asks a shed load of questions about girls whereabouts

Offline the game

Just been looking through all the OP posts he asks a shed load of questions about girls whereabouts

and I dare say not an informative post to other punters?

Looking4fun

He could be one of those address collectors you hear about.

gk2000

and I dare say not an informative post to other punters?

And?, if a girl changes her name or agency where else would i ask the question. Its not just about jerking off over eachothers experiences you know.Troll on guys... 

gk2000

And?, if a girl changes her name or agency where else would i ask the question. Its not just about jerking off over eachothers experiences you know.Troll on guys...
Ha, Dont think he meant actual whereabouts, as in address....
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:50:30 pm by gk2000 »

Offline the game

The whole idea is to share experiences to help fellow punters something which you have stated you have no interest in doing. As you mentioned you use this site to benefit yourself only which makes you nothing but a leach in most members eyes. The guys you are calling trolls are established members of the forum is there any wonder no-one is jumping to help you out. Your attitude stinks  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
The whole idea is to share experiences to help fellow punters something which you have stated you have no interest in doing. As you mentioned you use this site to benefit yourself only which makes you nothing but a leach in most members eyes. The guys you are calling trolls are established members of the forum is there any wonder no-one is jumping to help you out. Your attitude stinks  :dash:

+ 1

He's even quoting his own post, and answering it now.    :wacko:

Best if he just keeps on having conversations with himself.

gk2000

I asked a simple question and got trolled by the 'exclusive, this is our site' brigade. Who has the attitude? Me or the dreaded 'pack' lighten up chappos,

gk2000

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I asked another simple question and got trolled by the 'exclusive, this is our site' brigade. Who has the attitude? Me or the dreaded 'pack' lighten up chappos,

I've corrected your post.   :hi:

This site's for the sharing of information, a thing you've made quite clear you're not prepared to do. You call members 'fluffies', 'trolls' and 'gullible' then expect to get help from those same members.   :unknown:

Looking4fun

Why are you quoting your own posts as if it's another person?
I think we all know who the troll is!

gk2000

Why are you quoting your own posts as if it's another person?
I think we all know who the troll is!

Accident my friend. Dont get your knickers in a twist. Yous just stick together and gang up guys

Looking4fun

Accident my friend. Dont get your knickers in a twist. Yous just stick together and gang up guys
You've done it twice from what I can see & I don't need anybody to help me when It comes to calling out members who don't contribute,I'll always question members who say they don't want to contribute but are more than happy to ask for info/advice.

gk2000

Yep, did it once and then again while trying to edit it. No probs L4F, not everyone has the time to write big posts or even reviews. If someone asks a question and i can offer some info i will but some of the reviews i see i havent even got the time to read never mind write. Each to their own, live and let live i say.....

Offline Marmalade

The little scummer got himself banned before I'd written a two line review. But +1 on you mate.