Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnneFerrera - Ashford (Kent)  (Read 1473 times)

3 review(s) for victoriamaria (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonymous86273

Was in the area and she was showing as available today. I had a good look but couldn't find anyone British that fitted the bill (not that it guarantees a good service) so took a huge gamble on a Romanian who had 30 feedback on AW and only 1 on here which was negative.

Phoned up and she was available straight away and I was only 5 mins from her. She gave me the street and postcode so parked up in the NCP (£1.40 for anyone wondering) round the corner, phoned to get the door number and took a stroll round. There was plenty of on street parking but I prefer to park away from the road and walk.

She's 100% the girl in the photos and stunning but a little short compared to my usual type (I never checked her height on the profile) and a lean size 6. Her arse was firm and to die for. Tits were small but great shape and suited her frame.

Handed over £60 for 30 mins and her clothes fell off within seconds. She pushed me back on the bed, stuck a johnny on me and got straight to business. Various positions, oral both ways (protected) and all fulfilled enthusiastically. I have never in my life managed to enjoy oral with a johnny on so it was a pleasant surprise.

I saw the last review mentioned she was a bit cold but I found the complete opposite. There is obviously a language barrier but I made the effort to chat and got more than one word responses. I wasn't there for talking though - she knew what all the positions were called so that's all that mattered :D

She didn't rush me out of the door either so I'll definitely be visiting again as I'm regularly in the area.

External Link/Members Only