Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: simplygorgeouslady - Bexley  (Read 1495 times)

11 review(s) for simplygorgeouslady (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bobbymotors

External Link/Members Only

Fee £110

Time spent just under an hour

Hi all

meeting took place at a quality chain hotel in Bexley, totally fit for purpose, very nice double room

comms were excellent, I phoned, went to message, left one, 2 mins later got a text 'sorry, missed call' called back, arranged

The meeting

Turned up and parked at the hotel, called, directed to room, straight past reception, no worries

On entry, K was waiting behind the door and what greeted me was a horny looking milf in basque hold ups and fuck me shoes...exactly what I had asked for. Nice kiss on arrival, tongue used but not deeply as I'm not really into that but would think its available. Approx size 12-14, but def not fat in any way.

Paid up, she just left it on the desk (nice touch) and we stripped off while kissing and fondling.

I lay down on the bed and got exactly what I asked for which was some cock worship, gentle rimming, and a footjob, all supremely performed.

She asked if I fancied a prostate massage, now to be honest, the couple of times I had tried this it did nothing for me, but I thought fuck it why not.

So I got on all fours and she gently massaged my back and everywhere, got her fingers lubed up and very gently and erotically entered me.

Fuck me she is good at this. I was struggling not to come while she PMd me and slowly wanked me off from behind.

Back on my back and she wanked me and gave me a footjob, talking dirty on request, telling me I wasn't allowed  to cum until she told me i could, and also saying that she was going to make me lick my spunk off her feet and then snowball it with me.

I duly came, fuck me, did I, and tasted my own spunk for the first time. Fairly tasteless I have to say, so what all the fuss is about OW I dont know.

A quick chat, she cleaned me up, I went about the rest of my day.

Very good service, I don't partake often, this was excellent.

She looks like her pics, the nearest one is the 5th one along in her public gallery.

Would I return YES

Would I recommend YES

No clockwatching either.

A very very good punt.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:01:35 pm by bobbymotors »