Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pethra Massage, Edinburgh  (Read 1371 times)

2 review(s) for P E T H R A  MASSAGE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Poopster

Location: Flat a few mins south of the Meadows.  Really fucking bad start when her neighbour came out onto the landing as I got there... didn't seem like much of a threat so I didn't turn around and walk and instead kept going up the stairs to wait on him disappearing.

Flat:  fuck knows, didn't see much of it.  Basic little room with double bed around massage table set up.  Clean enough.

The girl: well isn't this a tale of two stories??  Or several stories... 
Really pretty girl, great body.  Maybe a little spunk belly but a fucking great arse and fantastic lovely perky tits.  Personality though, there were a few of them.  Friendly, straight into cold as fuck, into aggressive when I asked if more was available.  Wouldn't do OWO despite it being on her profile (and my dick is clean, I'll get that out the way).

Service: utterly shite massage but let's be honest, I was there  to have a hot young blonde make me shoot my muck.  She did that but then left my load of gloop on my belly for me to clean up.  I've never had that before, just seemed really odd, a sour note to end on.

So in summary: started off badly, things perked right up for a little while, went rapidly down-hill, ended well then badly again. 

Will I be back? No chance.

If you just want a hot young thing to wank you off is it a good punt?  Aye.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:48:11 pm by Poopster »

Offline DickDiver

Sorry you had a horror Poopster. She has been mentioned on here several times as a soor pussed waste of space.

Offline Poopster

Sorry you had a horror Poopster. She has been mentioned on here several times as a soor pussed waste of space.

:lol:  have a cursory glance through my reviews... I like to make my own mistakes! 

Some day I'll learn to avoid the likes of this one. 

Offline bigmike32

Hopefully next punt you have poopy will be a positive one.