Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetheartJada - Stanningley  (Read 1702 times)

12 review(s) for StunnerJadexx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6410182) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
12 review(s) for dirtysophie (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only

30 minute incall

I was met at the door with a kiss by Jada who was wearing a lace robe. Her profile pictures are accurate, she has small tits & a big bum. Her face is very pretty. I was offered a shower but I'd had one before setting off so I declined.
There was lots of kissing and groping as we undressed. She gave me OWO...her technique was good enough. I gave her oral & she got quite wet. While I was down there I noticed her skin is so smooth & she doesn't seem to have any fat on her stomach. I could feel my dick throbbing like I was going to cum so carried on giving her oral instead of fucking her. After I while she asked if I wanted to be fucked by her or if I wanted to fuck her, I said I'll fuck you. I was fucking her in missonary and didn't last very long (This only usually happens when I am really attracted to the girl).
She had run out of wet wipes & tissues so we chatted for a bit then I cleaned myself up in the sink. Jada is a really friendly, down to earth girl & easy to talk to.
I intend to see her for longer next time but I don't think I can see her too often as I can see myself developing EAS.

Pros
Enthusiastic
Lovely figure
Great GFE

Cons
No wet wipes or tissues
Expensive for a vanilla service

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well !! Well !! You have surprised me with this one.

Glad to hear it worked out for you MrYL and cheers for the review.  :hi: :hi:

Online mm86

thanks for this yorkshirelad

cant say i've noticed this girl, but your review and description along with her profile has got me pretty tempted.

as an aside, you are a reviewing machine at the moment fella  :thumbsup:

Offline YorkshireLad

as an aside, you are a reviewing machine at the moment fella  :thumbsup:

Cheers..I'm enjoying trying out girls with no reviews, I find it more exciting than going for a well reviewed girl.

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....I'm enjoying trying out girls with no reviews, I find it more exciting than going for a well reviewed girl.

Oh hell yes !!! It's a right buzz isn't it.

I need to TOFTT again with a lass who has nothing. No Awank feedback no fuck all. That's a right rush IMHO.