Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: slim9005 of Central Bedfordshire (aka Kelly of Flitwick)  (Read 7869 times)

1 review(s) for slim9005 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £120 incall

I decided to start a fresh review as she is no longer the pregnant young lady I went for last year.

I think that this may be a difficult review to write - or at least this paragraph. Lust for intimacy with Kelly led me back to her. I do not mean intimacy as a euphemism for sex, but the intimate feelings and sensations created between us when a quite slim young lady gets it off with a dirty old man 45 years older than she is. She was the sort of young lady I lusted for at that age and all the girls I met had been trained to keep their legs shut.

That said the context of her dwelling - I cannot call it a home - was dreadful. So I was considering a neutral but she looked after me nicely.

I decided to start a fresh review as she is no longer the pregnant young lady I went for last year. She did not seem to have any milk, but certainly great and responsive nipples.

Text and a phone call, simple to arrange the meeting. Harder to find it as it is a very new extension to some recent housing which did not appear on Google maps but then I found it on Apple maps. You do need a map as it is in an intricate network of modern housing in a Bedfordshire village named Lower Stondon, SG16. 2nd floor flat with no lift, in a small block.

Ushered into a ‘bedroom’ piled with her possessions on the floor on one side and a mattress on the floor on the other (towel over the centre of mattress). No chair, nothing to hang clothes. No duvet for a snuggle.

I like to have a chair for taking shoes on and off so I had to use the bog to sit on (with the lid closed), at least the bathroom was very clean and so were all the floors etc.

So she was undressed before I was, she felt surprisingly warm, we soon got down to the real think, kiss, kiss, snuggle snuggle, nice nipples, sucked her down below, more kissing, plenty of fingers – hers and mine – in the right places; and we carried on like this as mister happy slowly rose to the occasion. It felt quite different to the larger older specimens with whom I usually podge. She was gentle and used what felt like kind gestures and enjoyed the kissing – or so she said. She was happy to be kissed after I had licked her to orgasm.

Then on top of her in mish I could not get mister happy to enter. She was wet but small, so she tried cowgirl. No luck. So I tried doggy which was on my plan. But as the mattress was on the floor I could not get into a good posture. I did spoons which felt great between her cheeks as it were but no entrance. Her little bum was a great view.

Back to mish and in I went right away, slippery, lubricated, yet tight, in and out for ages until a shuddering climax. It felt great, her slim body against mine.

Chatted for a while as I dressed. She said that her baby has been adopted. She said she had no money for furniture, that she had a woman friend/flatmate in the next room so could not or would not use her bed. Not sure if she told the truth. The bathroom/toilet was stacked with loads and loads of bogroll, kitchen roll, detergents, bath gunge, you name it. She said her friend was OCD. She said it was let from a housing association, who would help with 2nd hand furniture.

old reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66653.new#new

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 06:08:24 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Normalguy20172017

Okay mate this sounds dodgy. I wrote a post about her charging £300 for unlimited sex for one month. She is not attractive, she does not have a body worth that amount of money. Put it like this, I think you're review is a load of bull!!!

This review is bollocks!!!!

Offline Badvicar

Okay mate this sounds dodgy. I wrote a post about her charging £300 for unlimited sex for one month. She is not attractive, she does not have a body worth that amount of money. Put it like this, I think you're review is a load of bull!!!

You obviously are new, and haven't had the good grace to read the epic history of this saga. Try reading more and reviewing more and leeching less.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 06:47:13 pm by Badvicar »

that's OK, you are normal and I am not.

Normalguy20172017

that's OK, you are normal and I am not.

I apologise, I am a new member. I will look into this post more. I just saw £300 I could not believe it.

I apologise, I am a new member. I will look into this post more. I just saw £300 I could not believe it.

thank you, very kind, I look forward to your first review soon, so Badvicar can bless you, happy punting.

Simplysimon

HP

Question if I may

As you and her have previous , were you not tempted by the £300 unlimited offer , as with just  three visits you would be up financially ?

Normalguy20172017

HP

Question if I may

As you and her have previous , were you not tempted by the £300 unlimited offer , as with just  three visits you would be up financially ?

Good question, I'm waiting for him to answer  :thumbsup:

Offline Badvicar

Who the fuck are you to wait for his answer? Trash posts and no reviews? I'm   guessing you still haven't read the previous thread or any of the aged barebacker reviews. Not answering for him or condoning his proclivity but at least he contributes.unlike you.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
All your posts seem to be just trying to get a reaction.
Just a total waste of time really, if you have nothing sensible to say just don't say anything

:wackogirl:
HP

Question if I may

firstly I like to vary my ladies,
secondly I shall not commit myself to frequency as I never know one week to the next when I have an opportunity to escape my civvie life and have a punt,
and thirdly having seen her recently again that was enough already.
And fourthly given her profile coming and going and that she is impecunious she might just run off with the £300 never ot be found again.

Good question, I'm waiting for him to answer 
So when shall we see your first review mister normal?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 10:27:28 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Normalguy20172017

:wackogirl:
firstly I like to vary my ladies,
secondly I shall not commit myself to frequency as I never know one week to the next when I have an opportunity to escape my civvie life and have a punt,
and thirdly having seen her recently again that was enough already.
And fourthly given her profile coming and going and that she is impecunious she might just run off with the £300 never ot be found again.

So when shall we see your first review mister normal?

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. She will just run off with the cash. But I like reading your reviews they are fun and interesting. I'm yet to do a review because im very brief and I don't like going into detail, also I don't punt much because I'm stopping.

Offline Hertsgent

You could try stopping being a total twat at the same time you stop punting normalguy.......

Seems to be a unanimous opinion on here that you are a complete cock....

Offline Hertsgent

Back to business - very well described review HP, and the usual entertaining read  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Well you can wait you fucking troll prick. :thumbsdown:

Barry78

having been a follower of the saga myself,  I'm interested to know if she recognized you or not HP?

having been a follower of the saga myself,  I'm interested to know if she recognized you or not HP?

not sure what you mean, she does not know 'HP' but she does know me as a previous client.

Barry78

not sure what you mean, she does not know 'HP' but she does know me as a previous client.

Sorry. Did she recognize you from when she was saying she was pregnant?  I'm probably going to have to go back through the thread, however I thought she had given you a bit of a tale of woe or something. (it's been a busy weekend,  so my mind can be forgiven for being a bit hazy!)

Simplysimon

May I thank you HP for your reply , and I concur with your reasoning .

Thank you once more

Sorry. Did she recognize you from when she was saying she was pregnant?  I'm probably going to have to go back through the thread, however I thought she had given you a bit of a tale of woe or something. (it's been a busy weekend,  so my mind can be forgiven for being a bit hazy!)

she was not, in the past, saying she was pregnant, she was obviously hugely pregnant which was a turn-on experience from me, not something I have much experience of in punting.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 07:46:03 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Once more on AW, err...  so true to form ... stretching the English language.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In SG16 Henlow area, on the Herts/Beds border.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

once more the indefatiguable woman posts a new profile

once more the indefatiguable woman posts a new profile

truetoword: she has come down to £100 for an hour, and even has a +feedback. I might go and see her again.

yep, once, a few weeks ago, but cannot now remember her name then, I did make a review, she was in Stondon or Henlow, I think that was the name of the village.

oops this was it!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=12119
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:13:04 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Batfink

Seeing her tomorrow for the first time. Bit nervous about this but felt like courting danger for some reason

Seeing her tomorrow for the first time. Bit nervous about this but felt like courting danger for some reason
I look forward to your first review, relax and enjoy!
HP

Offline Batfink

she is still at it, another new profile and another season ticket promise

she is still at it, another new profile and another season ticket promise

still there but no more season ticket promise, now wants a 'suga (sic) daddy'

Yr Blaidd

Guys,

The saga of this Kelly/Babycakes/slim9005   seems unending!

Has she now surfaced again in Harlow?   Daisydooforyou     External Link/Members Only 

Seems to match the older pictures.  What do you think (or know)?

If it is, I won't be going there!

Guys,

The saga of this Kelly/Babycakes/slim9005   seems unending!

Has she now surfaced again in Harlow?   Daisydooforyou     External Link/Members Only 

Seems to match the older pictures.  What do you think (or know)?

If it is, I won't be going there!

The following problem(s) were detected:
GONE
The requested member was not found or is inactive. Click on the 'Search' link above to locate active members that pertain to your preferences.

Offline Brokenshed

I am irritated. Finding it really difficult to get a decent whore on the drive home. Always check the reviews to see anyone decent on M1 or. A1. Thought Flitwick, could be good and a whole thread on someone whose not working any more. Signing off
Frustrated of Fuckless Flitwick.

I am irritated. Finding it really difficult to get a decent whore on the drive home. Always check the reviews to see anyone decent on M1 or. A1. Thought Flitwick, could be good and a whole thread on someone whose not working any more. Signing off
Frustrated of Fuckless Flitwick.
The original review was January 2017.
There are probably a couple of likely ladies in Cardington, a village near the M1 turn off for Luton, on the Dunstable side.

Offline Williams56

The original review was January 2017.
There are probably a couple of likely ladies in Cardington, a village near the M1 turn off for Luton, on the Dunstable side.

Think this should read Caddington. 
Samantha Womack lives in Cardington near Bedford, but imagine she belongs in the fantasy fuck section.

Samantha Womack lives in Cardington near Bedford, but imagine she belongs in the fantasy fuck section.
yes there is a village called Cardington near Bedford but I DID mean Caddington near Luton.

Offline Brokenshed

Couldn't find any at either place

you are correct about Caddington, but there is indeed a Cardington not far away just south of Bedford city through which I have driven on my punting rounds.

Couldn't find any at either place
because the ladies at Caddington will write Luton or Dunstable. Here is one of them

She was Kelly and Slim90005 and babycakes and englishbeauty2
she is back on AW as Amelia1986609
BB not listed but unprotected is. Now near Luton LU2 so not far from her previous haunts. I am tempted.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 07:04:10 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Rumpelstiltskin

Not a bad price at £55 for the half hour so I’m kind of tempted    :unknown:

TuppennyWet

She was Kelly and Slim90005 and babycakes and englishbeauty2
she is back on AW as Amelia1986609
BB not listed but unprotected is. Now near Luton LU2 so not far from her previous haunts. I am tempted.

That's definitely not the same lady. The one you've linked is someone who scammed me last year and is well known for doing so. See here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220469.0

That's definitely not the same lady. The one you've linked is someone who scammed me last year and is well known for doing so. See here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220469.0
hmm
you think it might be Tulisa, who scammed me somewhere in Bucks a few years ago? Walked out of the house after I paid? I did make a report on here. Hmm, I shall look at the photo and think it over, thanks TW.

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2016, 11:18:37 am »
I had a lady con me in High Wycombe.  She was not at the given address but then found me in the street, took me to a different house, left the room with my cash and did a runner. I went to the cops who were very sympathetic, but said by her subterfuge it had become street prostitution. I had her photo from AW and it was obvious she was known to them. I had no news of any outcome but I was not pursued by the Old Bill.

I thought she was called Tulisa but it would be in SE reviews but now I cannot find it.
Report this post 

« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 10:41:51 pm by Horizontal pleasures »