Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Annalise  (Read 1901 times)

6 review(s) for Seductive Annalise  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mike_Of_Croydon

Date of meet: early January
Link: External Link/Members Only
Price: 150 for the hour (incall)

Looks: Very nice. Her profile pics suggest very skinny but she's actually got slightly more curves than what you see there. I consider this as a positive. She has a cracking body. Was wearing lingerie with stockings and hold ups. Profile says she is 23 and I have no reason to doubt this. Very pretty in a "girl next door" sort of way

Personality: Really easy to chat to. Asks you stuff and asks back when you ask her things. None of this grunting one word answers and not appearing to care about anything you say. Can hold a good conversation. Very nice girl

The deets: I've been meaning to get around to writing some reviews to contribute to the forum for ages as I've browsed quite a lot. More will follow. Anyway............

Booking was easy. A messaged pinged over on AW, time agreed and a booking request sent. Agreed that a text will be sent with room number when I give her a call on arrival. Text came with instructions on how to get to the room. I went up and was greeted at the door. Offered a shower which I took as I'd come from work. Fresh towel and all the necessary was there. Lovely room, by the way.

Once showered, sat on the bed next to her and had a quick chin wag. Was asked if I fancied a massaged. I declined as my aim was to pop twice in the hour and time is of the essence in this situation. Kissed her and it went from there. As this was going on, the clothes came off and she went down on me. I must highlight that her technique is possibly the best I've ever had. Amazing. She knows what to do with that tongue, I can tell you. I couldn't handle it in the end and popped in her mouth. So I can confirm that CIM is accurately advertised.

Relaxed on the bed and had another chat which was very relaxing and pleasant. As I recovered, the kissing and caressing started again and hands were everywhere. Eventually she climbed on top of me and she rides really well. First reserve cowgirl. Dat ass was quite a site. Then we did it so she turned around and carried on.  Climaxed that was all she wrote. Another quick chat to end and was offered a shower even though we were right on the time limit. I asked if that was OK and she said sure, no problem. So she's not a clock watcher. It was only at the end she took the money (I got it out at the start as is normal protocol but the way things flowed, it didn't happen so we did it at the end. I'm not sure if this is due to me having only positive reviews on AW but who knows?).

All in all I'd say this punt was well worth the 150. Annalise had been on my hotlist for ages and I was glad to have taken the plunge. I sometimes don't manage to cum twice but it was never in doubt with Annalise. I shall return.

Offline tazz

Ive seen her before, yes she delivers well and has been reviewed a lot, just facially only a 6 and doesnt speak much during the session.

Offline Mike_Of_Croydon

Ive seen her before, yes she delivers well and has been reviewed a lot, just facially only a 6 and doesnt speak much during the session.

Fair play; I can see why some people may have this view. Like I said, it's more girl next door sort of pretty and she does have a look I'd think some wouldn't get on board with quite as much as I did. No face pictures in her profile (including private gallery) so multiple points of view there is worth airing out  :thumbsup: