Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolexoxoxoxoxo - Birmingham  (Read 1417 times)

11 review(s) for Nicoleexoxo1 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bearcat69

Adultwork Profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services & Price
-1/2 hour incall @ £60
-FK, OWO, DFK, 69, RO, Rimming (on her), Protected Sex (Cowgirl & Missionary), Massage
-Was in her flat for about 40 mins, including 2 showers. 1 Pop.

Preamble, Communication & Location
When I first came across Nicole's profile a few months ago I was impressed, she looked like just the sort of girl I go for; long dark hair, dark sexy eyes, petite and a slim, yet curvy enough :rose:. So obviously I was immediately very keen to see her, but I had already seen a few other WG's that month so was low on funds, and before pay day rolled around again, she'd gone. :cry:

I had been eagerly awaiting her return, and the day she came back I texted inquiring about available. I was too late and she told me she'd finished for the day.. damn. :( So, I tried again the following day, earlier this time, about 3 hours in advance of my desired time. I spread my bets though and texted 2 other WGs (after what felt like a wasteland over the Christmas holiday suddenly I'm spoiled for choice :D). 1st to reply wasn't available, 2nd was. Nicole replied an hour later, as I was getting ready, she was available with the time I wanted. Felt a bit bad about it, but I had really wanted to see Nicole for a good while now, so cancelled with the other girl and arranged to meet Nicole. She asked me to make an AW booking, not something I bother with normally, but I did as asked and she confirmed the booking straight away.

She's based in a nice block of apartments on a road just of Broad Street. I felt discreet and calm visiting her venue. Got to the venue 5 minutes early and texted her, she asked me to wait 5 minutes, then she texted me the flat details and I made my way to her door. The flat itself was warm and spotless, with a well stocked bathroom, clean towels and a bedroom fit for purpose. Although the wooden frame bed was a bit rickety. I did hear her very quietly, briefly talking to somebody else when I was having my second shower, but that was the only time I had any inclination there was anybody else in the flat.

Nicolexoxoxoxoxo
Nicole opened the door to me, I was pleased as in front of me stood a very well presented young lady in a nice dark purple dress, who looks pretty much like her pictures. I say pretty much, as I would say her pictures, whilst definitely genuine, are maybe a tad bit flattering. The angles and lighting are a bit flattering as she's he's not quite as curvy as she might come across in those pictures. She's a bit more up and down to be completely honest. I'd describe her as a pretty petite girl next door type of girl. But don't get me wrong here, without a doubt I found her very attractive, and the moment I clapped my eyes on her little bearcat was twitching in excitement.

She is about 5'2" tall and at first she was wearing 3 inch black stilettos, that made her look more like 5 and a half feet tall. Age of 23 years old, I would say I believe, although she might be a couple of years older. Natural breasts, about a B, possibly a C cup, they hang nicely, slightly to the sides and are firm enough. Nice responsive, light little nipples. She has a little bit of a belly, nothing that would put me off, but she's not a perfectly slim and toned girl. She looks a size 8 to me, as she states on her profile. A cute little bum, perky and round enough. A pretty very standard looking pussy (for want of a better way of putting it). Not the tightest pussy ever, but tight enough, shaved with a slight bit of stubble. Clean and tasty.

Face and personality is where she excels in my opinion. She has light skin that contrasts nicely with her well maintained, and frankly beautiful long very dark brown hair and dark sparkly eyes. Her nose is small but a little bit pointy, but not off putting. Her lips are nice, a little bit thin and light, but not too thin. Makeup was classy and minimal. She does have a few slight bits of acne, on her chin and on the sides of the hips/ass, not something I mind though. She definitely looked clean and had a slight scent of expensive smelling perfume. She is quite a laid back kind of girl, with a dry wit, a nice smile and subtle sense of humour. Her English is good and conversation flowed well between us, there was decent banter and we made each other laugh quite a few times.

The Action
Upon opening the door to me Nicole offered me her hand, I shook her hand and we leaned in to kiss each other on the lips a few times. She led me into the bedroom, services were confirmed and paperwork dealt with. She asked me if I wanted a shower, which I accepted. A nice fluffy, clean towel was given to me, and she hugged me and gave me a few more kisses as she directed me to the correct room.

After having a nice warm, but brief shower, I came back naked clutching my clothes and walked past her to put them on the chair in the corner of the bedroom. She was still fully clothed and laughed a bit (in a nice way). I was stood beside the wardrobe that has a nice full length mirror on it. She comes up to me, smiling and starts kissing me. Just light FK at this point. I reached around to grope her ass as we continue kissing. She asked me to help her lift her dress over her head. Had a good feel as I did that, and carried on kissing and groping her ass after I'd got the dress off. The kissing intensified a bit and I reached around to snap her bra off. She gave me a turned on look and I sucked her titties and rubbed her pussy through her knickers, she was making the appropriate noises now. Not a screamer this girl, she makes subtle but very sexy moans. She kissed my chest, sucked and lightly bit my nipples and kissed my belly as she sank down to my cock, which was standing proudly to attention. She started giving me what I'd describe as a very traditional BJ, not particularly sloppy and she went about two thirds of the way down. But she bobbed up and down nicely, and sucked hard. I looked at us in the mirror during this, and she did the same, her eyes popped with a filthy expression. She made for a very funny but filthy view with my cock in her mouth.  :D

After a while of this my back was aching a little, so motioned her to stand up. She pulled down her knickers and beckoned me onto the bed. I laid down and she kissed me all over my body, lightly biting and sucking my nipples some more. She eventually got back between my legs and sucked me off more. She made very nice, almost constant eye contact and arched her back, sticking her ass up in the air so that I got a very nice view. Some more kissing and I asked her to 69 me, she turns around and gets on me, her tits nicely pressed against my belly. She put her ass a bit high at first, but I licked away at her pussy as she sucked my cock nicely. Things built up and I grabbed her ass cheeks to pull her down for a cheeky bit of rimming. She sounded a bit surprised but in a good excited way, so I grabbed her ass cheeks so that I could grind her slit up and down on my tongue. She reacted well to this making very sexy moans. I took a bit of a breather and reached under to fondle her nipples which got nicely hard as she carried on sucking my cock.

Eventually she gets of me. We kiss quite a bit more. At this point the kissing is turning more into DFK. I slip my tongue inside her mouth, she gets a bit defensive, wiggling her tongue back at me, but does not flinch or complain. She calmed down a bit after more of this and the kissing turned more into slow, soft mutual sliding of tongues, with the appropriate noises. Excited, I tried to slip a finger in her pussy as we kissed. She very politely told me no fingers, which I was fine with. I was a bit worried I might have spoiled things, but she got straight back to giving me a very nice blowjob, smiling at me and making nice constant eye contact.

She asked me if I wanted sex, I said yes and she put the raincoat on me. More kissing of my body and she slips on top of me. A pleasant slow bit of sensual cowgirl sex starts. She made good eye contact throughout and kissed me on my lips, neck and chest. I played a lot with her boobs, teasing her nipples. The cowgirl was nice, but penetration was a little bit limited and it was a bit too slow. So, she asked me if I wanted to go on top, I did, so I nodded in agreement and got on top of her for a bout of missionary. The missionary was better, I deliberately started slowly and teased her pussy a bit. I gradually built up the pace and she reacted well. I edged myself inside her pussy whilst kissing her lips and neck, and I eventually finished in a long pleasant orgasm. She reacted to this by sinking her claws into the sides to my back and lightly trashing about. So fucking hot.

I hugged, kissed, thanked her and got off her. She helped me to carefully take the condom off and clean up myself with some wipes. She offered me a massage, which I accepted. A soft, slow, oily, not particularly great massage. But I enjoyed it nevertheless, and we had a pleasant conversation during it. She was good in that if I wanted the conversation to stop she understood. Anyway, I got up and told her I need to leave, she looked surprised at this, but I had been there 35 minutes and did have somewhere else to go. So went and had another shower. I came back and got dressed, with her politely helping me. We chatted some more and kissed and hugged several times. She led me to the door, a long hug and she thanked me, given me three more kisses and laughing, and I left feeling relaxed and happy.

Afterthoughts
Well, just in case it's not obvious, I enjoyed this punt a huge amount. Different than my last punt with Ashley, the polar opposite in fact, but a very enjoyable sensual GFE with a girl who I got along with very naturally, and whom I also found very attractive. Also, the value for money, all this for £60, I can't argue with that! I'm not really the type to have regulars, and there's a lot of other WGs I want to see. But if I was to choose one WG as a regular, it might well be Nicole.

It should go without saying, but as always, my thanks to all those who have reviewed this WG in the past. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 11:02:17 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Littlefoot

Excellent review bearcat, thanks for that.   :thumbsup:

Glad you had a good time.

I had a similar experience with her.

:hi:

Offline bearcat69

Excellent review bearcat, thanks for that.   :thumbsup:

Glad you had a good time.

I had a similar experience with her.

:hi:
Yeah, I remember reading your review of her a few months ago. I think Rust reviewed her around the time as well. Thanks for that, as I think it was what pushed me from being curious, in to being set on seeing her. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 11:40:59 am by bearcat69 »

Offline _Rust_

Another good detailed review again Bearcat. Some of it definitely reminds me of the experience I got with her  :thumbsup: a good girl and VFM

Offline Digger1965

Great review , another one I really must get to see. Looks like she has a lovely peachy ass, which I love being an ass man.